07-27-13 06:47 AM
1,668 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Basically 3G data. In developing countries referenced as 4G.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    Lmao and in the US.
    anon5814103 and b4ulaf like this.
    07-05-13 10:12 PM
    Wow, this is the best Leak I have installed so far. Still need to assess the battery life but it is the zippiest OS version by far. Some new features for me too as it's the highest leak # I've installed to date. My approach with my STL3, Z10 in Canada on Bell

- backup my previous version with Link
    -install using the autoloader (you need to be patient and wait but it does eventually open the loading window)
    -once installed I put in the minimal device basics and then immediately sideloaded my previous Android apps like Instagram, Netflix, Kobo
    -restored from my backup
    -input my account pws for email etc. and that's it

I did not bother with a security wipe. I don't think I needed to do that based upon my current experience. Everything restored perfectly except my saved/paired Bluetooth settings but that seems to be the norm every time I do these Leaks. I always have to re-pair my bluetooth devices....no biggie.

Last thing I have performed was a reboot of the device.

Here's what I noticed first blush ---
    -Love the new BBWorld interface
    -Upgraded Adobe Reader that was the only app showing up for update
    -Gmail Accounts have a slightly new Account interface when you first go to re-add the PW on the accounts again.
    -phone works fine
    -new short device pw you can use...love that one
    -did I say it was fast...it's fast
    -yes the Tutorials is now a new addition

Will keep playing around but so far, I'm very pleased! Thanks OP for providing this Leak!
    07-05-13 10:13 PM
    10.1.0.4543 now installed. So far so good.
    07-05-13 10:14 PM
    do you have the link to download darcys tool?thanks
    Sorry didn't copy the link. But it is easy to find in the forum. Please do check.

Here it is...

This is a combination of all the tools that I've put together so far.

July 1st, 2013
    https://mega.co.nz/#!EVcDDADA!UxIEfX...kiR8wL0c8HywOw

Backup Manager - for changing the version numbers stored in backup files
    File Extraction -
    - Extract App Bar files directly from autoloader or from signed files.
    - Extract user partition (apps) from autoloader or from signed files.
    - Extract signed files from an autoloader, and if you just want the radio file there's an option for that.
    - Extract Radio and OS partitions (first extract the RCFS file from the Signed or autoloader, then extract from RCFS)
    - Verify BAR files - This actually checks the integrity of the BAR file by comparing each file against it's SHA hash in the Manifest.MF file.
    - Extract BAR file to get the contents of a BAR file
    Build Autoloader - build your own autoloader with up to the maximum of 6 signed files.

Status indicators have been added to everything including the backup modification so there's visible indicators of progress. You can also drag and drop files to make things easier.

Attachment 178009
    Attachment 178010
    Attachment 178011

Revision History
    July 1st, 2013 - initial release

Posted via CB10
    EchuOkan1 likes this.
    07-05-13 10:15 PM
    So if anyone was wondering who I'd get to drop leaks, well I'm sure you can guess by now

Posted via CB10
    10.2? for STL1 please
    07-05-13 10:15 PM
    cant get past "connecting to bootloader" any ideas?
    Turn off link

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:17 PM
    Just loaded seems very smooth. haven't noticed any differences except the phone qpp there's something different just can't pin what it is lol

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:17 PM
    cant get past "connecting to bootloader" any ideas?
    Is Blackberry Link still running? If so, turn it off, then run autoloader.

EDIT: Oops, looks like Kris beat me to it.
    07-05-13 10:19 PM
    Turn off link

Posted via CB10
    Link is off. still nothing. First time this is happened on a leak with me
    07-05-13 10:20 PM
    Is Blackberry Link still running? If so, turn it off, then run autoloader.

EDIT: Oops, looks like Kris beat me to it.
    I turned it off in my settings and tried to start autoloader again
    07-05-13 10:21 PM
    Lmao and in the US.
    Oh yeah, Tmo. From the Caribbean so I forget sometimes,lol.

Via my Zormtrooper...
    Wow, this is the best Leak I have installed so far. Still need to assess the battery life but it is the zippiest OS version by far. Some new features for me too as it's the highest leak # I've installed to date. My approach with my STL3, Z10 in Canada on Bell

- backup my previous version with Link
    -install using the autoloader (you need to be patient and wait but it does eventually open the loading window)
    -once installed I put in the minimal device basics and then immediately sideloaded my previous Android apps like Instagram, Netflix, Kobo
    -restored from my backup
    -input my account pws for email etc. and that's it

I did not bother with a security wipe. I don't think I needed to do that based upon my current experience. Everything restored perfectly except my saved/paired Bluetooth settings but that seems to be the norm every time I do these Leaks. I always have to re-pair my bluetooth devices....no biggie.

Last thing I have performed was a reboot of the device.

Here's what I noticed first blush ---
    -Love the new BBWorld interface
    -Upgraded Adobe Reader that was the only app showing up for update
    -Gmail Accounts have a slightly new Account interface when you first go to re-add the PW on the accounts again.
    -phone works fine
    -new short device pw you can use...love that one
    -did I say it was fast...it's fast
    -yes the Tutorials is now a new addition

Will keep playing around but so far, I'm very pleased! Thanks OP for providing this Leak!
    pictures please.....pretty please
    I got everything back with the restore except my SMS and MMS messages. That sucks.
    07-05-13 10:24 PM
    My wife and I both have Z10's on Rogers STL100-3 running OS version 10.1.0.1720.

My phone works great but my wife has been having issues where it often freezes while playing games (mostly Android ports). And often reboots when connected to charger. So I decided to install this leak on her phone.

The install was super smooth everything backed up and restored well (including SMS). The OS is running fantasic so far. Had my wife play games on it for a couple of hours with no crashes so she is very happy so far. We will see how it goes over the next couple of days. Have not made and calls or such so I can't comment yet. Hooked up to PlayBook charger with no issues as of yet.

My steps - download and unzip autoloader. Put phone in airplane mode. Plug in phone and back up using latest version of link. Close link. run the autoloader exe file. Go through the setup screens and do a security wipe. Reboot and setup BBID. Put phone in airplane mode again. Connect to link and restore backup.
    Last edited by Neromanceres; 07-05-13 at 10:38 PM.
    abdullah1982, Arock10 and bBOLD723 like this.
    07-05-13 10:27 PM
    Anyone else's calendar back to being white?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:28 PM
    Is there another link for 4543 for STL100-4 besides mega.co.nz? I can never download anything from that site for some reason.
    07-05-13 10:29 PM
    Iuno about you guys, but 4537 was kind of buggy, names for whatapp not showing up in my hub, couldn't delete some blackberry travel emails, whatsapp messages not showing up in hub, but show up in the app....

Some of these are probably restore related, so I'm just going to give this os a shot and restore again
    I also did notice a bug on WhatsApp. The contacts imported through Facebook wouldn't be read by WhatsApp. It used to earlier.
    I don't know if the issue is related to the OS or WhatsApp since WhatsApp also received an update only recently.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:29 PM
    Anyone confirm that GPS is working? Turn off wifi first.

I'm not getting a GPS lock at all. It is storming here but that usually just delays the lock by a few seconds.

So is it just me (on my STL100-3), or is anyone else having the same issue?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:31 PM
    Interesting, but I'm good with 10.1.0.2354....next leak I load will be a 10.2.X.XXX
    07-05-13 10:33 PM
    How do you download that leak? Sorry newbie here.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:33 PM
    Dn

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:35 PM
    I'm getting a weird error on Winrar.

! C:\Documents and Settings\Global Royalties\My Documents\Downloads\BB10.1.0.4543_SQN100-1-2-3-4-5.rar: CRC failed in BB10.1.0.4543_SQN100-1-2-3-4-5.exe. The file is corrupt

Should I just run the .exe from winrar as opposed to trying to extract it?
    07-05-13 10:35 PM
    Hooked up to PlayBook charger with no issues as of yet.
    That's the only charger I've used since, ohh, probably the second time I attempted to charge my Z10...the one that comes with it sucks bawlz
    abdullah1982 likes this.
    07-05-13 10:36 PM
    Anyone confirm that GPS is working? Turn off wifi first.

I'm not getting a GPS lock at all. It is storming here but that usually just delays the lock by a few seconds.

So is it just me (on my STL100-3), or is anyone else having the same issue?

Posted via CB10
    Yep works on mine stl100-3

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:36 PM
    I also did notice a bug on WhatsApp. The contacts imported through Facebook wouldn't be read by WhatsApp. It used to earlier.
    I don't know if the issue is related to the OS or WhatsApp since WhatsApp also received an update only recently.

Posted via CB10
    What I've been suspecting is that you may need to refresh whatsapp or reinstall to get them to show up. I'm currently trying that out. Remember that after whatsapp is reinstalled by restore, then the fb contacts are pulled ota. So, it may not recognize them because they got pulled after the install
    07-05-13 10:37 PM
1,668 ... 1314151617 ...