Hi All:

I have been using this Leak OS for months and I am very happy with it so far. I know there are other issues or bugs mentioned in this forum but those do not really bother me. I have been experiencing two system bugs myself (not sure it has been discussed), I hope the below bugs will be fixed in the official release:-

1. Set "Use pinch gesture to filter by unread messages", goto messages (email, sms, etc) at HUB and pinch. It works great as the HUB will show only unread messages. But if you "select all prior" and delete or mark as read, it will not work.

2. This leak gives very good battery life in a good day. I encounter high PIM service CPU usage (40%-60%) about once a week or once in every two weeks. This drains battery really fast and PIM service is back to normal after my phone is restarted.

Wondering anyone here is experiencing the same issue.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:19 PM
    What device is this?

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:37 PM
    I am using Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1055

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 08:39 PM
    Firstly are you aware that in the hub setting, under display and actions you are able to switch between priority, unread, flagged, draft meeting invites? This should solve part of your problem the pinch guesture wint work with less than two messages, or if an action like a select prior or delete is already taking place.

Secondly regarding the pin service battery drain, in the email account settings ensure that the sync interval is set to no less than 30 minutes.

Lmk if thus helps. Also I have found that if you have excess battery drain. Leave the battery out of the device for an hour and then replace.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-13 10:07 PM
    I have installed leak .1925 and confirmed that the bugs, point 1 below still exist.

Hi All:

I have been using this Leak OS for months and I am very happy with it so far. I know there are other issues or bugs mentioned in this forum but those do not really bother me. I have been experiencing two system bugs myself (not sure it has been discussed), I hope the below bugs will be fixed in the official release:-

1. Set "Use pinch gesture to filter by unread messages", goto messages (email, sms, etc) at HUB and pinch. It works great as the HUB will show only unread messages. But if you "select all prior" and delete or mark as read, it will not work.

2. This leak gives very good battery life in a good day. I encounter high PIM service CPU usage (40%-60%) about once a week or once in every two weeks. This drains battery really fast and PIM service is back to normal after my phone is restarted.

Wondering anyone here is experiencing the same issue.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-14 03:57 AM