Hi, complete leak installation newbie here. I've grown tired of waiting for AT&T to push anything to me so last night I downloaded the autoloader for my Z10 STL 100-3. I downloaded the latest 10.2 leak for my device here and I followed the directions given by that crackberry article on how to install leaks. Did a back up, close bb link, start the autoloader, plug in my phone, phone resets, light turns green, auto loaders runs through a script quickly, my phone resets but then nothing happens. I looked again and the autoloader says a few lines of failurea before closing very quickly, it closes too quickly to see what the failure is specifically.

What did I do wrong? I tried it on airplane mode, same problem. I did not have the phone in development mode. I tried using Sachesi but it only finds old 10.1 files.

Halp! This is getting a slightly out of my technical scope so any instructions please explain like I am 5.
    11-12-13 09:44 AM
    No help?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 12:23 PM
    Hi, complete leak installation newbie here. I've grown tired of waiting for AT&T to push anything to me so last night I downloaded the autoloader for my Z10 STL 100-3. I downloaded the latest 10.2 leak for my device here and I followed the directions given by that crackberry article on how to install leaks. Did a back up, close bb link, start the autoloader, plug in my phone, phone resets, light turns green, auto loaders runs through a script quickly, my phone resets but then nothing happens. I looked again and the autoloader says a few lines of failurea before closing very quickly, it closes too quickly to see what the failure is specifically.

What did I do wrong? I tried it on airplane mode, same problem. I did not have the phone in development mode. I tried using Sachesi but it only finds old 10.1 files.

Halp! This is getting a slightly out of my technical scope so any instructions please explain like I am 5.
    Hi, Not an expert but if you used Sachesi did you point it to the OS you downloaded?
    11-12-13 12:30 PM
    No I used Sachesi to find a new os but it only found 10.1. I can use to install the autoloader I downloaded?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 01:21 PM
    I think so. I did. At least I think I did. Just click on "Install" and point to the OS you downloaded.
    11-12-13 03:52 PM

Hi - could you please tell us which leak exactly you tried to install? (Can you provide a link to it here in CrackBerry?)

You should be able to just retrieve the file from Mega. It's in a ZIP format so you'll need to open that and run the autoloader within the Zipfile. Is that what you did?
    11-12-13 04:10 PM
    Does OS 10.2.1.1055 meant for STL100-3? I thought it's only for Q5, Q10, Z30, and Z10 (STL100-1) variant

Via BlackBerry Q10 Smarterphone
    11-12-13 04:21 PM
    Hi - could you please tell us which leak exactly you tried to install? (Can you provide a link to it here in CrackBerry?)

You should be able to just retrieve the file from Mega. It's in a ZIP format so you'll need to open that and run the autoloader within the Zipfile. Is that what you did?
    I downloaded this leak, the STL100-2/3/4 link because I have STL 100-3.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...a100-x-870770/
    I downloaded the mega zip file, exported it to my desktop and ran it from there. It found my device, reset it, turned the LED green, the autoloader flashed some Failure lines before closing quickly, my phone restarted and booted up my current version 10.1.something. I have an SDcard I did not remove.

If I get the leak to install, can I then restore using blackberry link so all my stuff is back on it?
    11-12-13 04:36 PM
    Figured it out. The autoloader didn't extract completely the first time.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 09:58 PM