And also we can't forget folks like conite, who while facing constant criticism for moving on, never wavered in their dedication to help BB10 users.
    Uzi, Mecca EL, thurask and 2 others like this.
    05-03-17 11:25 PM
    Sad to see BlackBerry 10 go like this! I remember the day when it came out. So much time and hope was put into 10 and all of us BlackBerry fans were ready for the next big thing. Maybe, and just maybe, BlackBerry will be able to pull of something well with their Android stuff for the future but at this point, it's still a wait and see game. So with that being said, let's lay 10 OS down for its last breath and move on with the next best thing that is around the corner! BlackBerry fans will always hold the love in their hearts and remember all the fun times we had along the way. Thank you BlackBerry fans for supporting the company through all of their hard times with the 10 OS and just remember, "Keep Moving"

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-03-17 11:29 PM
    What are you thinking about going for? I've been looking at the HTC 10 or Google Pixel.

Posted via CB10
    If you can wait for the Pixel 2 (Q4?), maybe. I can't justify buying a Pixel 1 now.
    05-03-17 11:53 PM
    If you can wait for the Pixel 2 (Q4?), maybe. I can't justify buying a Pixel 1 now.
    Really? Why?

It's what, six months old now? I thought it was widely regarded to be one of if not the best performing android devices.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-17 11:57 PM
    I will always hold BlackBerry and BB10 in my heart. Gone but never forgotten.....

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-03-17 11:58 PM
    Really? Why?

It's what, six months old now? I thought it was widely regarded to be one of if not the best performing android devices.

Posted via CB10
    This summarizes it: Opinion: Even if you can, you probably shouldn't buy a Google Pixel anymore

Were the price a few hundred below what it is now, and if Google made more than six of them, go right ahead. That the unlocked model is a) scarce and b) absurdly expensive is why I don't have one, and went with the S8+. But were you to drop your cash before Q4 and the rumored Pixel 2, I'd recommend something else.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-04-17 12:01 AM
    And also we can't forget folks like conite, who while facing constant criticism for moving on, never wavered in their dedication to help BB10 users.
    Special mention to @thuraski too also sometimes he going Rouge..
    05-04-17 12:02 AM
    This summarizes it: Opinion: Even if you can, you probably shouldn't buy a Google Pixel anymore

Were the price a few hundred below what it is now, and if Google made more than six of them, go right ahead. That the unlocked model is a) scarce and b) absurdly expensive is why I don't have one, and went with the S8+. But were you to drop your cash before Q4 and the rumored Pixel 2, I'd recommend something else.
    Interesting. Thanks for the heads up. Did not realize it was such a mess.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 12:10 AM
    Interesting. Thanks for the heads up. Did not realize it was such a mess.

Posted via CB10
    I'm really enjoying my Moto Z Force. The G6 is also a nice option. In a month, the KEYᵒⁿᵉ will be an awesome choice!
    Fret Madden likes this.
    05-04-17 07:09 AM
    You got that right! I don't even know him, but I always get extremely miffed whenever somebody has the nerve to call him a troll or shill. Nevertheless, he persisted.
    BigBadWulf and thurask like this.
    05-04-17 07:30 AM
    I read somewhere that Chen himself is working on 10.3.3.x updates as well as 10.3.4.x OS.

Let's see what those glasses can REALLY do.

Nonetheless, and joking aside, I'm still holding out for a couple updates.

Everyone here is amazing and I just wanted to say thank you to all.

An honorable mention goes out to Thurask for being such a pro. From your hosted OS site to the enormous amount of support you have offered throughout the years - I just wanted to say "thank you".

And thanks again all.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf, Uzi and thurask like this.
    05-04-17 08:22 AM
    Kind of telling that this thread gets a sudden bump in activity, just as its turned into a "good-bye" thread.

Joel
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-04-17 09:22 AM
    Kind of telling that this thread gets a sudden bump in activity, just as its turned into a "good-bye" thread.

Joel
    This thread has been supported and utilized by the finest BB10ers CrackBerry has. I figured it only fitting, that this be the place, to pay honor and tribute to them and the OS, away from the nonsense permiating the rest of the site.

Should another update come, we already know it will hold no significance. So let us share the love we faithful have embraced. Rest in peace BB10. You have served us well!
    thurask likes this.
    05-04-17 09:50 AM
    Was there a final message from BB about BB10 OS?
    05-04-17 10:35 AM
    It's probably incoming. Like waaay incoming. Oh, and thanks thurask. Brilliant dude.

Via Pasta CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-04-17 10:49 AM
    This thread has been supported and utilized by the finest BB10ers CrackBerry has. I figured it only fitting, that this be the place, to pay honor and tribute to them and the OS, away from the nonsense permiating the rest of the site.

Should another update come, we already know it will hold no significance. So let us share the love we faithful have embraced. Rest in peace BB10. You have served us well!
    Sorry, why do you know it will hold no significance?
    05-04-17 10:58 AM
    Sorry, why do you know it will hold no significance?
    Because BlackBerry has made the letters so clearly in BOLD on the board about where they're heading to and where they aren't heading anymore.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-04-17 11:02 AM
    It's been a hell of a journey .....fun....arguments....enlightening....
    Above all, I believe I speak for everyone to say the BB10 journey has been a fun ride and something no one's going to forget in a hurry especially old members here.
    Special shoutouts to every genius that's made it fun....Sacha, Darcy, Thurask, mainely_linux, Conite, et al.
    05-04-17 11:07 AM

Well stated. Seems just like yesterday people were being chastised and post counts being adjusted for merely talking in here or posting anything beyond whatever the most recent OS version spotted. My how have times changed. I'll miss your shushing us, BBW.

Oh, and RIP BB10.
    BigBadWulf and herbersh like this.
    05-04-17 11:37 AM
    Was there a final message from BB about BB10 OS?
    "Last one out, please turn off the lights"?
    BigBadWulf, herbersh, TGIS and 1 others like this.
    05-04-17 12:43 PM
    "Last one out, please turn off the lights"?
    So there wasn't an official announcement? I'm being serious.
    05-04-17 01:43 PM
    So there wasn't an official announcement? I'm being serious.
    The most anyone can get out of BlackBerry is a brief mention on the software lifecycle page, like they did with pre-10.3 and the PlayBook. However, even the slightest bit of inference from the past while doesn't bode well for the continued existence of BB10.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-04-17 01:45 PM
    The most anyone can get out of BlackBerry is a brief mention on the software lifecycle page, like they did with pre-10.3 and the PlayBook. However, even the slightest bit of inference from the past while doesn't bode well for the continued existence of BB10.
    I'd be happy with one more (bug free) update.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-04-17 01:47 PM
    What's interesting is that there were a few more builds that were spotted after 2205 went official, but nothing else was released thereafter.

We had supposed they were to fix the issues in 2205.

Guess not now.

I too would like to thank those who gave their time to the "cause". Thurask, Conite, Cobalt (though he did more in another section) and BigBadWulf for keeping this thread cleared of the excess jibber jabber.

Joel
    thurask and BigBadWulf like this.
    05-04-17 02:05 PM
    10.4 is coming! You'll see!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-04-17 02:20 PM
4,577 ... 168169170171172 ...