07-29-13 07:01 AM
137 1234 ...
tools
    Will we see these hybrids? or are the files not working properly for us to install?
    Probably not, but obviously I would not presume to speak for kris or the rest of the leak team.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 02:38 PM
    Out of curiosity could the difference in the radio files be because of that purchase blackberry did of that one company (forgot the name of it but has to do with the way that company does the radios) and that companies work is starting to be implemented in 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    I think it's related more that they want to change the carrier segmentation. But it's just a speculation.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-21-13 02:42 PM
    Probably not, but obviously I would not presume to speak for kris or the rest of the leak team.

Posted via CB10
    Nothing stopped you from trying already, so please by all means why stop now...
    07-21-13 02:43 PM
    Out of curiosity could the difference in the radio files be because of that purchase blackberry did of that one company (forgot the name of it but has to do with the way that company does the radios) and that companies work is starting to be implemented in 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    Vague much? Lol
    07-21-13 03:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    Paratek. There is some sign of use, but I don't think it's the reason we don't have radios. My theory is that they're just releasing new beta versions on one platform to make it simpler and then will package the OS for evey platform once they reach Beta 2.
    07-21-13 03:30 PM
    Best thing about having a BlackBerry is the leaks. It keeps me excited knowing a new version will be out and I can test shortly. Having an iPhone, I don't even think iOS' get leaked but I could be wrong? Having a BlackBerry Os updated so frequently is awesome. I know the risks and I'll take them . Keeps my phone new and me interested. Unlike iPhone, I wouldn't want to wait a few months before a new update.

Posted via CB10
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    07-21-13 04:20 PM
    I think the current 10.2 builds are on infancy given how many bugs we're getting.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 04:23 PM
    I think the current 10.2 builds are on infancy given how many bugs we're getting.

Posted via CB10
    Still nice to see that BlackBerry is chugging along with the updates
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    07-21-13 04:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    10.2.0.483 is amazing. Love it. Works flawlessly.

Posted via CB10
    BB12MX likes this.
    07-21-13 04:32 PM
    we all know its not going to be leaked any time soon, if at all, but how about extracting some of those goody bar files?
    07-21-13 04:58 PM
    What people, I have friends that can take care of them in a quiet manner. We would never hear from them again. Lol

Posted from my Q10 on CB10
    If you don't.......I do.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-21-13 05:12 PM
    It annoys me how blackberry is doing that now. I mean wth. We are their free testers. We all know the risks. Its nit like it harms them.
    Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    We know the risk, and members still complain when something screws up. Nothing new.
    07-21-13 05:20 PM
    Hold on who has issues, and why aren't you comfortable??
    Issues meaning-
    In the recent past someone(s) seemed to have been complaining about who has 'OS this' or 'OS that' and then saying it not fair not posting them. Seemed like it was said by (the complaining people) had some rights were violated. (looked at the bill of rights - nope not in there) Then it seemed like some arguing in the treads went on about it. To my mind it's dumb to fight online. I come to CB learn and laugh.

Maybe comfortable was not the right word. I'm finding many helpful people I can't complain about anything.

I thought this thread would die down because it was a topic on stuff not yet dropped as a leak for us all. I thought it would get killed off before anything interesting was discussed, clearly I am mistaken.

Carry on!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-21-13 05:53 PM
    Sorry to burst the bubble, but from my experience so far, 10.2.0.927 is unusable. WAY too many issues, extremely limited functionality. I doubt this one will ever see the light of day.

Fear not, though, we are always working on something...
    I'm having too many apps crash and random reboots on it...

Comments made using my mind on a hybrid Z10 LE running on VZW.
    07-21-13 06:16 PM
    we all know its not going to be leaked any time soon, if at all, but how about extracting some of those goody bar files?
    If you follow my personal channel, you'll see that I recently posted about "smaller filters" ...meaning with every new OS, fewer and fewer files can be used for hybrids. Just by way of example, I confirmed 18 files from 783 would work over 483/340. For 810, that number was only 2. There really isn't much usable from the build we're all discussing here.
    Mecca EL and Blacklatino like this.
    07-21-13 06:18 PM
    If you follow my personal channel, you'll see that I recently posted about "smaller filters" ...meaning with every new OS, fewer and fewer files can be used for hybrids. Just by way of example, I confirmed 18 files from 783 would work over 483/340. For 810, that number was only 2. There really isn't much usable from the build we're all discussing here.
    What is your personal channel pin?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 06:27 PM
    What is your personal channel pin?

Posted via CB10
    C00043675

It's in my signature, but I know those aren't visible on CB10
    vigil05 likes this.
    07-21-13 06:44 PM
    Issues meaning-
    In the recent past someone(s) seemed to have been complaining about who has 'OS this' or 'OS that' and then saying it not fair not posting them. Seemed like it was said by (the complaining people) had some rights were violated. (looked at the bill of rights - nope not in there) Then it seemed like some arguing in the treads went on about it. To my mind it's dumb to fight online. I come to CB learn and laugh.

Maybe comfortable was not the right word. I'm finding many helpful people I can't complain about anything.

I thought this thread would die down because it was a topic on stuff not yet dropped as a leak for us all. I thought it would get killed off before anything interesting was discussed, clearly I am mistaken.

Carry on!
    People just want the option. Personally I'd like the option but it's not that important. What's more important is that all the bickering stop so more information can be found and read without the tons of drama haha.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-21-13 06:45 PM
    People just want the option. Personally I'd like the option but it's not that important. What's more important is that all the bickering stop so more information can be found and read without the tons of drama haha.

Posted via CB10
    But then we wouldn't have this:
    Attached Thumbnails Kris, tell us about 10.2.0.927!-tumblr_m6wr6aw0451qal0bdo1_500.jpg  
    pili4, Mecca EL and jerryeight like this.
    07-21-13 06:48 PM
    Nothing stopped you from trying already, so please by all means why stop now...
    I have never tried to speak for any of you, just my two cents.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 07:14 PM
    Funny drama yeah!! Clearly stated views of opposing points of something is fine just not ending with others losing out on information.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 07:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    Didn't mean you. You were well spoken and made your point respectfully.

Posted via CB10
    keysteele likes this.
    07-21-13 07:36 PM
    Sorry to burst the bubble, but from my experience so far, 10.2.0.927 is unusable. WAY too many issues, extremely limited functionality. I doubt this one will ever see the light of day.

Fear not, though, we are always working on something...
    You are working on 10.3? ;D

Posted via CB10
    BB12MX likes this.
    07-21-13 07:39 PM
    I think it's related more that they want to change the carrier segmentation. But it's just a speculation.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    What do you mean change carrier segmentation?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 07:41 PM
    What do you mean change carrier segmentation?

Posted via CB10
    Probably to eliminate the "American carriers are many versions behind the rest of the world" problem.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 07:43 PM
137 1234 ...