I just upgraded from 10.1 to 10.2.0.1767 and first let me say that this is by far the BEST OS, buttery smooth and all small issues are gone!

However, I noticed my Kindle app missing and it says "not available for this device".

Anybody else have the same issue or any info on when it will be available?
    10-21-13 01:37 AM
    I am able to download the app called Kindle for BB10 from BlackBerry World.

1791 hybrid w/10.2.1 bars
    10-21-13 01:55 AM
    I'm running this OS, and I've still got my Kindle app. I re-downloaded it with everything else from BBW after loading the OS. Still have the books too.

Not sure why it's giving you problems.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 01:59 AM
    Are you on a Z10 or a Q10/Q5? If it's a Qx, BB World says it's not available even though the app works fine. I'd just sideload Kindle 3.8.0.25 via the Chrome browser...I've been doing that ever since I got my Q10, and have had zero issues.

Newer version of Kindle don't seem to work, regardless of the runtime used.
    10-21-13 11:17 AM
    Yes, I am on a Q10. I usually restore from backup when I install a leak, but this one I read too many bad things about restores, so I decided to load from scratch.

I've loaded lots of leaks, but never done side-loading. I am a bit confused about sideloading if anyone cal help. In the meantime, I'll hunt around the Anrdoid Sideload forums and see if I can get started.

Thanks!
    10-25-13 12:15 AM
    Yes, I am on a Q10. I usually restore from backup when I install a leak, but this one I read too many bad things about restores, so I decided to load from scratch.

I've loaded lots of leaks, but never done side-loading. I am a bit confused about sideloading if anyone cal help. In the meantime, I'll hunt around the Anrdoid Sideload forums and see if I can get started.

Thanks!
    There's a couple different methods to side loading and it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Check out YouTube as that's where I learned how to do it.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:24 AM
    Hi nbaliga

I am having the same issue. I upgraded yesterday through the official Software update and my Kindle stopped working. Actually even Skype stopped working so my guess is all Android ports stopped working. I did download all these apps from BBW by the way just to be clear.

If you find a solution to your kindle issue please do let me know on cj4780@hotmail.com
    10-25-13 04:51 PM
    For Skype I had to shut off wifi and sign in on phone network. Then I restarted wifi and Skype uses both.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 05:37 PM
    I haven't had any issues with Skype. I figured out the sideloading and was able to get netflix and flipboard working, though flipboard was not optimal for a q10, so deleted it

I got a version 3.2 of kindle sideloaded but every time I restart the app it asks me to login then delete the books and re-download them.

Does anyone know know the best bar version for 10.2? Preferably working on a q10?
    10-27-13 02:38 PM
    Does anyone know know the best bar version for 10.2? Preferably working on a q10?
    I had that issue too - 3.8.2.52 is what I've been running ever since I got my Q10...works great. LINK.
    10-27-13 10:57 PM