As everybody is nagging about an overall black theme that has to come with the next software update, I do disagree. I use a Z10, it's my only phone and I'm still using it with much pleasure. Recently I loaded up the 10.3.0.296 leak, and I'm really contented by it. One of my favorite features is the new design in the hub, really looks splendid!
    But it's all white. The keyboard on BB10 is all black (or a very dark gray). It just does not fit inside the color unity that needs to happen as we all want this to be a beautiful OS. Doesn't it make more sense to have an all white hub with a black keyboard. For me it's to contrasting.
    I know that the Q10/Z30 users will say that it helps to conserve power, because they have an AMOLED display, but the Z10/Z3/Q5 and even the upcoming 'Windermere' (supposedly) all have IPS displays, which means that having a black colour uses MORE battery power.

What are your opinions?
    06-04-14 10:42 AM
    I think it would be great to have an option to change the colour. But, for those of us with not-so-great reading vision, it would have to be high-contrast.
    L_ieven likes this.
    06-04-14 11:02 AM
    Choice is key, in my experience of going from iPhone in 08, jailbreaking it for customization (among other things), heading to bb7 for messaging functionality, then android, for apps and customization, then back to bb7 for messaging functionality, then to bb10 where I've found all elements ive been looking for, the constantly developing os has kind of filled that void of customization, because of its changing appearance.

But in the end, 10.3 really feels like this is the build they will implement that personal customization, just the impression I have, but time will tell...

Tapped out two hand on my ultra extravagant Z30
    06-04-14 12:27 PM