In short, very, very awesome. Really incredible really. There's way too many positives so I'd rather just get to my current cons.

1. I do not like two finger swipe down to access quick settings. One finger is definitely a zillion times better and the way to go. Actually, two fingers is not even an "acceptable" method to me. Really don't like it.

2. No option to have Active Frames be how they were before: the last minimized app going to the top left OR how it is now.

3. MAYBE the main button (bigger with color) on the action bar is bigger or more out than it should be.

And that's it I think so far.

BUT MAYBE I only feel the way I do on number 2 and 3 because I've only been using the UNOFFICIAL and LEAKED OS for under an hour BUT we should still get those options because that's better. More options are always better for us.

There are some things I would like different / improved / changed, like:

1. I would Active Frames edges to be as near as possible to the edges of the phones so the Frames are bigger.

2. Option to have Loud, Normal, Vibrate, Silence, etc. on the Quick Settings toggle thing.

3. Customize the Call, Search, Camera apps and OPTION to add more.

That's pretty much it. Maybe also have the buttons that stay there when scrolling being transparent enough to be able to still read and everything what's behind it but still visible enough to know it's there and toy can still tap the icon to use it.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:35 AM
    For the last paragraph, it could also be because I just started using but it does seem to occupy the space. I think it'd be good if it was transparent but still visible enough to notice and still be able to use the buttons.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:42 AM
    If app is made properly for 10.3, the action bar could look like this (add three dots for menu on the right too, don't have that in my app)

Just got 10.3. Current thoughts.-img_20140925_024927.png

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:49 AM
    I was talking about the Hub. So far, I think it would be better if it was transparent enough to still be able to read what's on the app and still see the back button / three lines, three dots, main action option and be able to use them by touching the. Or better yet, give us the OPTION to do it that way.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 02:59 AM
    You can still swipe with one finger to open quick settings, two finger swipe is for use when you are in an app only

Z10 - 10.3 - STL 100-1
    09-25-14 11:53 AM
    You can still swipe with one finger to open quick settings, two finger swipe is for use when you are in an app only

Z10 - 10.3 - STL 100-1
    i know, i dont like that, i think it sucks. i would prefer a corner swipe or anything that is actually easy, simple, intuitive, can be done with a hand and finger.
    09-25-14 01:33 PM
    For #2 you can set which active frames you want where if that helps you at all
    09-25-14 04:24 PM