Guys,

I'm about to update to 10.3.1 but before I do I'd like to make a backup via Link.

Problem is, when I go to install link it gives me an error saying I already have the latest vesion. But I don't, all I have installed is Blend.

Anyone else have this problem or have Blend installed as well as Link? I'll try updating to the newest vesion of Blend later tonight and try again. Just wanted to know if anyone else had this problem.

I'm on Windows 8 and using a Blackberry passport.
    12-18-14 08:44 AM
    While installing blend there are an option to install link, if you click next all the time during installation then probably link will also be installed on your pc. Try to search blackberry link in your pc
    sk8er_tor and iSuni like this.
    12-18-14 09:06 AM
    Thanks, that's probably what it is. Silly post then sorry. Will check when I'm home from work.
    12-18-14 09:12 AM
    Thanks, that's probably what it is. Silly post then sorry. Will check when I'm home from work.
    He's right, when you install Blend, the default is to install Blend, Link and Drivers. So if you did not unchecked anything link is already installed. Just search for it or check programs and features (installed programs) .

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 11:29 AM