Hi there

Just trying to get my Classic updated to 10.3.3, currently on 10.3.2

It is a Verizon version and I live in NZ so there are no OTA updates for me. Problem is firstly that Link will not run. I click on it, the start screen comes up for a second or three, a Windows message appears telling me the app closed unexpectedly. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but no difference.

Similar thing happens with Blend. it wont connect, tells me another program is preventing a connection. I tried turning the anti-virus and firewall off to no avail.

Finally, I download an autoloader file to go to 10.3.3. I attach my Classic, I click on th exe file. For a fraction of a second a command window opens but closes before I can read anything, and nothing happens. I've tried it with the Classic attached and on, attached and off, and not attached, and still the same reaction.

Running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS8700 desktop. I admit to begin stumped. Anybody offer some suggestions
    Kamika007z likes this.
    03-10-17 09:44 PM
    Link is out of date, it's not being updated, and doesn't work for many people now. It's time to look for alternatives to using Link.
    03-10-17 11:33 PM
    I found this post i dont't remenber where but it's résolve issues with link and Blend for me and orthe people

First: I went to the following link and followed the instructions to modify the iTunes file.

Second: I uninstalled the Blackberry 10 Desktop Software (that includes the Blackberry Link and Blackberry Blend.) Make sure you restart your computer after uninstalling the software to ensure that everything is removed from your system.

Third: I downloaded the Blackberry 10 Desktop Software (that includes the Blackberry Link and Blackberry Blend.) from the link below and reinstall it. (Make sure to first “save” the download to your computer; just in case you have to uninstall and reinstall again, because I had to uninstall and reinstall about five times before mine started working again normally.

Finally: After reinstalling the software, the system may ask you to sign into to Blackberry Account with your Blackberry ID and Password. After many months of not being able to sync my Blackberry Passport with my computer, or to backup the Passport to an external drive, I am pleased to announce that I am now able to do both … without the assistance of Research In Motion company! You may want to try it too … it worked for me, and it may or may not work for you. But I hope it works for you too!‎

lolo69 #welove&wheshare
    XxWile_E_CoyotexX likes this.
    03-11-17 09:56 AM
    09-19-17 08:34 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, but what’s 9002 supposed to mean?

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /
    09-19-17 04:11 PM