I've just installed this leak today, everything's alright although I could not load the backup. I'm fine with that. However, there's one big issue (for me) that I hope CB community can help me to sort it out.
    The Z10 is my daily driver and I need it to connect to our company VPN for checking work email. With previous OS (10.0 and 10.1), there is no issue at all. I do as instructed:
    - Copy the certificate files to the "certs" folder by connecting PC and Z10 to the same network and enable wifi sharing.
    - Go to Settings/Security/Cert to import the certificates file
    - Then create a VPN connection with the certificate

However, when using 10.2 leak, I couldnot import certificate with the cascades settings, but previous leak still have the "Air settings" option so that I can still do as normal.

This leak (10.2.0.810) is different. No more Air settings available, therefore I was stuck with the Cascades settings:
    - I copied the certificates to "cert" folder
    - When trying to import the cert file, the import wizard could not locate the copied certificate as usual
    - I try copying the cert files to SDCard (like copying normal file), this time import wizard can detect the certificate and I can import it BUT the Client Certificate does not show up for selection when I create a VPN Connection => therefore I cannot create one
    - I try attaching the cert file to an email and import from there, but however I input the correct password, it still ask me to type in the cert password ==> import failed

I'll appreciate it if any one understand the cause of this and can help me to sort it out. Otherwise I have to revert to 10.1

Thank you very much. Sorry for my English.
    08-02-13 01:47 AM
    I honestly wouldn't be surprised if von certs was something bot integrated into 10.2 yet. There's a few things I've run into that don't work quite right as well.
    08-02-13 02:54 AM
    Can someone please export the Air settings from 463 bar so that I can try loading into my Z10?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-13 03:01 AM
    I'm not at my PC, but if you're willing to try to download it yourself it's quite easy using http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    pvhunt likes this.
    08-02-13 03:09 AM
    I'm not at my PC, but if you're willing to try to download it yourself it's quite easy using http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    Dear Scrid, thank you With this tool I was able to extract the 2 settings file from .483, load up into my Z10, restart then import the cert using Airsetting, then load back the setting files from .810 and create VPN connection as normal ^^
    I'm a happy man now, thank you
    08-02-13 04:06 AM