Loaded 10.2.1.1055 on my Z30 I received today. Everything seems fine, except one of my two EAS accounts wont add. I didn't restore, just started from scratch. It happens to be my work email of course. Outlook.com loaded fine. Another weird part is when i entered all the account info to add, and I get past that screen to where it asks what i want to sync, usually I'm home free when i click done. Then attempts to save, and it tells me my account cant be authenticated with my service provider and to check settings. I have wiped and tried again. Any other ideas?
    11-15-13 11:54 AM
    Does your work need you to have any special settings? You should check with your LAN or email admin. You have tried more than once right? And you did do a reboot in between?
    11-18-13 02:41 PM
    Loaded 10.2.1.1055 on my Z30 I received today. Everything seems fine, except one of my two EAS accounts wont add. I didn't restore, just started from scratch. It happens to be my work email of course. Outlook.com loaded fine. Another weird part is when i entered all the account info to add, and I get past that screen to where it asks what i want to sync, usually I'm home free when i click done. Then attempts to save, and it tells me my account cant be authenticated with my service provider and to check settings. I have wiped and tried again. Any other ideas?

I don't know what version of the OS you had before but some recent versions will not link to an Exchange server setup without connection encryption (SSL) enabled.

Microsoft strongly advises against configuring servers that way but some companies do it regardless.
    11-22-13 02:43 AM