06-02-14 05:35 PM
54 123
tools
    Which app do u really keep in active frames? I dont keep any. Its just a gimmick. Maybe only the weather app is a bit uselful but not many people use it. i always close the active frames, after its use.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    Calendar, Remember, Weather, and CB here. The first two are the most useful to me. I know exactly what's coming up and when and what tasks in have to tackle today.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 11:39 AM
    Calendar, Remember, Weather, and CB here. The first two are the most useful to me. I know exactly what's coming up and when and what tasks in have to tackle today.

Posted via CB10
    CB is useless for me on active frame, and yes remember is pretty useful. but nonethless they should improve on the active frames and make it more like android widgets atleast a playbook like multitasking window with realtime updates :'(.

06-02-14 12:21 PM
    This is just a concept.

Good concept.
    06-02-14 12:50 PM
    To those saying BB10 Active Frames are useless, remember that the action of the active frame is developer dependent. In other words, if the developer didn't code the app to have an active frame display, it's not going to do anything. The problem is, BlackBerry's developer teams didn't follow a consistent standard. Some of the in-house apps display data while minimized (Weather, Twitter, Calendar, etc.) others don't do squat (Browser, Facebook, etc.) And some developers make it optional to show info on the active frame to save on data and battery. If I'm not mistaken, the CB10 app makes the active frame function optional. I know I've seen news updates show on the minimized CB10 app, and I seem to recall having to toggle that option on. (I could be wrong on the toggle.)
    06-02-14 05:35 PM
54 123