06-30-15 11:52 AM
68 123
tools
    No wonder why it'll be difficult to have donation based apps in the future.
    Donated some days ago (thanks Bunga), guys just remember addition of small drops can make rivers.
    You won't suffer giving a few bucks so just do it, you'll feel better afterwards.
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-28-15 09:20 AM
    Paypal:

Send money online or with your mobile.
    Send money to almost anyone with an email address. You can send all around the world and theyll be delighted to get your message. Currency conversion fees may apply.

Posted via CB10
    i know what paypal is whats the address
    06-28-15 10:10 AM
    i know what paypal is whats the address
    xSacha Development

Posted via CB10
    Al moon likes this.
    06-28-15 10:21 AM
    xSacha Development

Posted via CB10
    thanks donated already
    Kuorelahti and Superfly_FR like this.
    06-28-15 10:39 AM
    Crickets...

Almost everyone here uses or has used Sachesi. It's sad that now they're nowhere to be found.
    That's not entirely true... Like some folks, I sent a paypal donation unasked a long time ago - as well as buying all his paid apps.

That said, I don't use Sachesi. I donated when he started out to keep him motivated and going and I think donation round up is a good idea. Just that generalizations always have exceptions

Posted to CB via my Passport | FileArchiveHaven
    anon(9353145) and Camelhmpz like this.
    06-28-15 12:10 PM
    The problem is that probably most people who are going to donate donated before this tracker was created, such as KermEd and I both did, so it's really not a representative number.

But yes, if you haven't sent Sacha, Darcy, and Thurask some donations for their ongoing efforts, you should.
    KermEd likes this.
    06-28-15 05:19 PM
    Brought xSacha to his reduced goal of $1600, happy to contribute.

Agree with everyone else on this thread that it's important to support the devs like xSacha, Thurask, Darcy, Kermed, James Paul Muir, Cobalt, etc... They bring a valuable service to us as end users and we need to let them know it's appreciated!
    CyberMan2013 likes this.
    06-28-15 07:26 PM
    That's not entirely true... Like some folks, I sent a paypal donation unasked a long time ago - as well as buying all his paid apps.

That said, I don't use Sachesi. I donated when he started out to keep him motivated and going and I think donation round up is a good idea. Just that generalizations always have exceptions

I suspect that people have donated in the past, no doubt. It's unfortunate that developers like yourself have to contribute as well. It should be the rest of us that benefit from the hard work of others that open our wallets. What's the expression - use it or lose it, lol.
    KermEd likes this.
    06-28-15 07:34 PM
    I suspect that people have donated in the past, no doubt. It's unfortunate that developers like yourself have to contribute as well. It should be the rest of us that benefit from the hard work of others that open our wallets. What's the expression - use it or lose it, lol.
    All of us contributing helps in the end you are absolutely right, he has worked hard on these tools!

06-28-15 08:28 PM
    All of us contributing helps in the end you are absolutely right, he has worked hard on these tools!

It's just unfortunate that we seem to have a surfeit of critics alongside a paucity of fans, lol.

No matter what happens with BB10 there are a lot of people on this forum that I'd like to continue to know in any capacity, regardless of what phone they use, lol.
    KermEd likes this.
    06-28-15 09:19 PM
    Done

STA 100-3 10.3.2.2252
    06-28-15 10:56 PM
    The goal amount (which has been somewhat lowered from US$ 2,000 at the outset) has been exceeded . . . xSacha Development
    Last edited by yhamaie; 06-29-15 at 04:11 AM.
    06-29-15 03:57 AM
    So I have now seen this thread and one for thurask using the same donation website, but in neither thread has xsacha or thurask posted saying these are legit.

I'm not donating anything until they do, since no verification has been provided in these threads...

Posted via CB10
    George_B likes this.
    06-29-15 08:53 AM
    So I have now seen this thread and one for thurask using the same donation website, but in neither thread has xsacha or thurask posted saying these are legit.

I'm not donating anything until they do, since no verification has been provided in these threads...

Posted via CB10
    It is legitimate

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2252 | CB Mod
    06-29-15 08:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you follow the Sachesi thread and go to download the newest release you would have found the info about his donation page. That simple.

https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, peter0328 and mndendera like this.
    06-29-15 09:32 AM
    Posted via CB10
    It was a fair question to ask more validation on thingies would do well for the world - especially people who post Facebook breaking news articles...

peter0328 likes this.
    06-29-15 09:54 AM
    06-30-15 04:57 AM
    Sorry have to shut this thread down CB didn't alow this I wasn't aware before, keep up the good work Sacha!

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2339 | CB Mod
    KermEd likes this.
    06-30-15 11:52 AM
68 123