Is there a fully working Instagram working on this leak and also a torrent downloading program to download straight to the blackberry Z1010.2.0.1725

PS: I don't want to be reading through hours of forms so please don't send links of other forms if you can supply the bar files would be great thanks in advance!

Posted VIA BlackBerry Z30
    Last edited by Lendo; 09-16-13 at 01:09 AM.
    09-15-13 06:10 AM
    Instagram: Yes. Torrent: Maybe.

PS: You'll likely not get much help asking a question and then basically admitting you didn't even take the time to search. It just basically screams 'I want things handed to me' even if you did say thanks in advance. Instagram has been discussed a billion times, surely you can take a look and find a relevant thread.
    vaioman, SteelGreek, etnt7 and 4 others like this.
    09-15-13 06:42 AM
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1371 Utorrent and mp3downloader working. This OS running so smooth I haven't upgraded yet. Instagram I have to use the video camera from keek for uploading videos. If that helps.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1371
    09-15-13 09:19 AM
    Instagram: Yes. Torrent: Maybe.

PS: You'll likely not get much help asking a question and then basically admitting you didn't even take the time to search. It just basically screams 'I want things handed to me' even if you did say thanks in advance. Instagram has been discussed a billion times, surely you can take a look and find a relevant thread.
    I tried side loading instagram with no luck any help would be appreciated thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 09:51 AM
    Hi drakkgon..
    can you tell me is there any difference between 10.1 os and 10.2 os?
    And is there any features added in 10.2 compare to 10.1.
    09-15-13 01:54 PM
    10.2 is great, so many differences. Battery, toast, dark theme, speed, more settings, no stutter..camera face detection....it goes on and on. as far as instagram unless you install a debug token it won't work. Side loading the unlocked runtime was best thing I did. Makes everything work. 4.1.2 I believe is the instagram version you want.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1371
    09-15-13 02:09 PM
    ATorrent v1.7.6 works well. I don't use ig.
    09-16-13 12:24 AM
    This has earned a whole lot of #IGNORE here.
    nah.uhh likes this.
    09-16-13 12:45 AM
    Yes, both should work.
    IG, just do a forum search
    Torrent......shouldn't be supporting piracy on forum so let's not go there
    09-16-13 12:50 AM
    I edited the typo in the title.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-16-13 01:19 AM
    Yes, both should work.
    IG, just do a forum search
    Torrent......shouldn't be supporting piracy on forum so let's not go there
    Cmon now, first of all your wrong. ( yes both will work, but ig needs workarounds and not all torrent apps work. From the sound of the op, debug method isn't in their vocab) Second you shouldn't be such a hypocrite. You go from telling them to find an app, that since instagram never released the apk, is by definition a stolen app. Then you knock torrent, which actually serve a purpose.
    Not all of us use the interne-- sorry, I mean torrents** to steal.. ever try sending a massive amounts of data privately? With a torrent, you don't have to have an uninterrupted download, you can send/download the files in pieces. I wouldn't be surprised if RFA used something similar to torrenting.

Ever try to download a leak from mega and it doesn't work? You see the Google drive "too many users downloading " message?

"According to Tom Cook of Facebook?s systems engineering group, the daily code updates for Facebook used to cause a lot of trouble until they discovered BitTorrent. Cook gave a talk at the Velocity Conference this week titled ?A Day in the Life of Facebook Operations? where he explained how effective BitTorrent is for server deployment.

?BitTorrent is fantastic for this, it?s really great,? Cook said. ?It?s ?superduper? fast and it allows us to alleviate a lot of scaling concerns we?ve had in the past, where it took forever to get code to the webservers before you could even boot it up and run it.?

With their BitTorrent-powered distribution system Facebook is now able to send a few hundred MB to tens of thousands of machines in just one minute. The internal Facebook swarm turns every server into a peer that helps in distributing the new code, which gets it updated as quickly as possible. Without BitTorrent this process could take several hours to complete.

Facebook is not the only large web-service that uses BitTorrent to keep its servers updated. Earlier this year we reported that Twitter is doing the same. Twitter?s implementation, codenamed ?Murder?, is based on the BitTornado BitTorrent client. The code is open to the public and licensed under the free software Apache License."
    rockivy likes this.
    09-16-13 02:47 AM