09-30-16 01:09 PM
52 123
tools
    Get another phone and load the correct os

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 10:56 AM
    If this is such a crippling O.S. I think the Developers should not advertise 10.3.3.746 is here ... and open to the public.

Who ever would think in the computer world that you could not do a clean wipe. For anyone that has a phone they need it up and running. Even if you read that, Your tired and frustrated do you really believe that you cannot wipe/format and do a reload. Not really.

A develper site should be restricted..... They seem to be able to restrict Leaked sites...

Bad Bad Product Service. I am in the same boat.... As a business professional. I cannot be without my phone. So LUCKILY. I had a backup passport with a cracked screen. to get me by. If I did not! DEAD BUSINESS would be dead. There should be a customer service back door work around. I know there has to be.
    It's on the developer website!!

There are also warnings all over the webpage.

"This SDK OS update is only for testing purposes and does not replace your full BlackBerry 10 OS"

"Warning: You will NOT be able to downgrade to previous versions of BlackBerry 10 after loading 10.3.2 or 10.3.3."
    moyah8 likes this.
    07-10-16 11:47 AM
    Get another phone and load the correct os

Posted via CB10
    Or load the 10.3.3 os again on his backup Passport until he learn his lesson lol
    moyah8 likes this.
    07-10-16 02:30 PM
    If this is such a crippling O.S. I think the Developers should not advertise 10.3.3.746 is here ... and open to the public.

Who ever would think in the computer world that you could not do a clean wipe. For anyone that has a phone they need it up and running. Even if you read that, Your tired and frustrated do you really believe that you cannot wipe/format and do a reload. Not really.

A develper site should be restricted..... They seem to be able to restrict Leaked sites...

Bad Bad Product Service. I am in the same boat.... As a business professional. I cannot be without my phone. So LUCKILY. I had a backup passport with a cracked screen. to get me by. If I did not! DEAD BUSINESS would be dead. There should be a customer service back door work around. I know there has to be.
    Here's your sign.....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    moyah8 likes this.
    07-10-16 03:02 PM
    Here's your sign.....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Can I have one too? :-)

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    07-11-16 01:24 AM
    The warnings are more like fine print. If it is a developers wesite then why is it open forum??

Still waiting for a solution. At the end of the day there should be a solutution. Waiting months is not a good solutuion!!!!!!

Period?

Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 06:13 AM
    Wouldn't matter. Someone would host a link to the dev build and people who didn't ask questions before installing would be in the same place.
    08-09-16 07:51 AM
    Only solutions are:
    1. Wait for an official release version that is higher in version number than the Dev leak you all installed.
    2. Attempt to get your current install mostly functional by mixing in older versions of the sub-system files. That is mentioned earlier in this thread.
    3. Use another BB10 device or other device until #1 happens.

When 10.3.2.500 and higher leaked and subsequent higher version official releases went live, it was well known that rolling back was no longer an option.
    08-09-16 11:25 AM
    If your brother summons some patience, Whatsapp may work properly again, once 10.3.3 is officially released.
    We will see what comes first...BlackBerry delivering 10.3.3 or WhatsApp stopping service for BB10 at the end of the year...this could be a close one.
    StephanieMaks and BigBadWulf like this.
    08-09-16 11:51 AM
    We will see what comes first...BlackBerry delivering 10.3.3 or WhatsApp stopping service for BB10 at the end of the year...this could be a close one.
    This isn't the horse race we were looking for.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    08-09-16 10:11 PM
    The warnings are more like fine print. If it is a developers wesite then why is it open forum??

Still waiting for a solution. At the end of the day there should be a solutution. Waiting months is not a good solutuion!!!!!!

Period?

Posted via CB10
    You installed unsupported software and therefore assumed the risk.
    moyah8 likes this.
    08-10-16 02:20 PM
    Yes may have. But still if I had a car and burned the engine up I could put a new engine in. It is ridiculous that I still cannot put: a working OS on this phone. Waiting and waiting is unbelievable. Come on Blackberry release the upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-16 01:08 AM
    Yes may have. But still if I had a car and burned the engine up I could put a new engine in. It is ridiculous that I still cannot put: a working OS on this phone. Waiting and waiting is unbelievable. Come on Blackberry release the upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    Buy a new phone, add the missing bits or wait. BlackBerry owes you nothing.
    moyah8 likes this.
    08-11-16 01:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    Is your brain working!? What part of the above explanations by others, don't you understand?
    First of all, if you burn up the engine, that means engine is no longer going to work anymore!
    BUT the developer OS doesn't make a developers phone stop working, this is exactly the OS what a developer needs, to try to do what he's supposed to do!
    SO, there's nothing called a "fix" to it! Why should they fix something which isn't already broken?
    READ before you jump on something!
    Do you buy a concept pre-production prototype of a Ferrari and complain that it runs only 20mph and doesn't play your music?!

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 likes this.
    08-11-16 01:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    ........except, you cant open up the burnt up engine block and stuff a Honda crank shaft in it along with Toyota pistons and Ford lifters and expect it to function at all as a BMW engine.
    08-11-16 07:47 AM
    But a reload and refresh. How hard can it be. Any company that has such a hazardous os out there would put it under lock and key if there was not a solution. If my motor blew up. I would et a new motor. In this case I cannot even do that. Pathetic.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 10:26 PM
    But a reload and refresh. How hard can it be. Any company that has such a hazardous os out there would put it under lock and key if there was not a solution. If my motor blew up. I would et a new motor. In this case I cannot even do that. Pathetic.

Posted via CB10
    You can put a new motherboard in if you choose.

Making access easy for developers, on the developer website has been BlackBerry's practice for years. They try to encourage app building. Something you should appreciate, not find pathetic.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    08-15-16 10:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    The issue is BlackBerry Protect and anti-theft. This is no different from updating to 10.3.2 and not being able to go back to 10.3.1. It is a necessary security feature required by law in some jurisdictions.

Likewise, once on 10.3.3, you can't go back to 10.3.2. It really has nothing to do with whether or not it's a DEV OS.

You went to a developer site, with warnings stabbing you in the eyes. Just try to make the best of it, and install the missing apps from my link.

I have 10.3.3 running on a number of my devices, and they work great for the most part.
    08-15-16 11:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    It isn't hazardous. It's a developer tool. It works exactly as designed.

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 and BigBadWulf like this.
    08-16-16 07:35 PM
    Has anyone here put this on the Passport and lost voice and textin?
    09-14-16 10:31 PM
    Hi again, just wondering if it is possible to put different radios in the 10.3.3 DEV. I have been on a few other forums and it seems that anyone that put this on a Passport lost the ability to phone and text. Wifi works fine, on the quick settings drop down, it shows the network for mobile, but, on the header of the main screen, says emergency calls only. I am hoping someone will point me in the direction of trying a different radio
    09-15-16 04:48 PM
    You only have forward to go. There's no unwinding the OS.
    09-15-16 08:28 PM
    Can't someone come up with a downgrade tool or something. I was always wondering why its not possible to downgrade. If its a software lock then it should be possible. There should be a way to hack it but I'm not a programmer.
    09-30-16 09:37 AM
    Can't someone come up with a downgrade tool or something. I was always wondering why its not possible to downgrade. If its a software lock then it should be possible. There should be a way to hack it but I'm not a programmer.
    You bought a BlackBerry, and you think it should be able to be hacked
    DrBoomBotz and moyah8 like this.
    09-30-16 09:47 AM
    There is no such thing as an uncrackable lock

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 10:45 AM
52 123