52 123
tools
    Help me

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 05:58 AM
    Nope. You can not.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 06:14 AM
    Have you been reading before installing?

You are sadly stuck with that build till officially release or something better comes along. I do hope you have not loaded on your daily driver! Again, all of these would have been mentioned (had you read before install).

Sorry.

Posted via CB10 on my ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    jdesignz likes this.
    06-18-16 06:58 AM
    06-18-16 07:02 AM

You are sadly stuck with that build till officially release or something better comes along. I do hope you have not loaded on your daily driver! Again, all of these would have been mentioned (had you read before install).

Sorry.

That's what happen when you don't take time to read the instructions, warnings or even manual before doing anything on your phone that you're not really sure about. Been there done that. Sorry there's no fix unless you wait for the official OS. Smh
    moyah8 likes this.
    06-19-16 07:58 AM
    This is CB, you should know the answer by now.
    06-19-16 12:08 PM
    there's no such thing as impossible!
    it's just a matter of figuring out how!
    06-19-16 04:20 PM
    how you get the 10.3.3 OS update !!
    download the 10.3.2.2836 auto loader and do not make the update
    06-19-16 05:15 PM
    how you get the 10.3.3 OS update !!
    download the 10.3.2.2836 auto loader and do not make the update
    Easy, load the developer autoloader without reading.
    06-19-16 05:40 PM
    Please my brother help me, I need to return to the OS 2876
    06-19-16 05:43 PM
    06-19-16 05:44 PM
    It's possible, if you have a time machine, go back to before you installed it and slap your past self in the face.

You can't.
    06-19-16 06:18 PM
    Starting around BlackBerry 10.3.2.500+, all BlackBerry operating systems have an anti-theft feature that prevents someone from getting around a stolen device lockout by wiping the operating system and unlocking by loading an older version.
    This feature is hard coded into the newer BB10 OS'.
    When a new OS is installed on a BlackBerry device, it basically permanently burns a "black list" of OS versions earlier then that of what is loaded. If an earlier OS is attempted to be loaded, it hard-locks the device and will not accept any older OS.
    It is burned into the system core memory, of which none other than BlackBerry has the ability to write to or reset.
    It can not be edited by the end user or reset by any means outside of BlackBerry.

As such, any of the old "try out the leaks or dev-OS'" is not recommended for current 10.3.2.xxxx or higher, unless you fully understand the risks and it should not be considered "safe" for your daily use BlackBerry.
    Because once you go there, you can't go back.

That said, if you have truly messed up your device and want to "go back", you're not gonna be happy.
    Some of the more hands-on CrackBerry users may have some suggestions on getting the device mostly functional, perhaps by mixing in older OS system components.
    Otherwise, you will have to wait for the next higher version than that you have loaded, that is a released version or a better tested leak, in order to get your device up and running 100%.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 06-20-16 at 05:51 AM.
    jdesignz and WanShark69 like this.
    06-19-16 06:21 PM
    It's possible, if you have a time machine, go back to before you installed it and slap your past self in the face.

You can't.

Boy, someone woke up on the floor this morning.

It just so happens that I several time machines. But I didn't install 10.3.3. on my Passport.
    Can I go back and slap you? I could change things so you wouldn't be so grouchy today!!!

YOu know me! Just trying to be helpful!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 06-19-16 at 07:16 PM.
    06-19-16 06:22 PM
    If my brother and I understood, very grateful
    06-19-16 06:26 PM
    Starting around BlackBerry 10.3.2.500+, all BlackBerry operating systems have an anti-theft feature that prevents someone from getting around a stolen device lockout by wiping the operating system and unlocking by loading an older version.
    This feature is hard coded into the newer BB10 OS'.
    When a new OS is installed on a BlackBerry device, it basically permanently burns a "black list" of OS versions earlier then that of what is loaded. If an earlier OS is attempted to be loaded, it hard-locks the device and will not accept any older OS.
    It is burned into the system core memory, of which none other than BlackBerry has the ability to write to or reset.
    It can not be edited by the end user or reset by any means outside of BlackBerry.

As such, any of the old "try out the leaks or dev-OS'" is not recommended for current 10.3.2.xxxx or higher, unless you fully understand the risks and it should not be considered "safe" for you daily use BlackBerry.
    Because once you go there, you can't go back.

That said, if you have truly messed up your device and want to "go back", you're not gonna be happy.
    Some of the more hands-on CrackBerry users may have some suggestions on getting the device mostly functional, perhaps by mixing in older OS system components.
    Otherwise, you will have to wait for the next higher version than that you have loaded, that is a released version or a better tested leak, in order to get your device up and running 100%.
    06-19-16 06:27 PM
    You could use Reverse Continuity -- no time machine needed. It will, however, require you to interact with pseudo particles. If you could get your phone over to CERN, you'd have a better chance.
    06-25-16 02:59 PM
    Are we still here?!

06-25-16 04:10 PM
    You can't go back, but you can add back most of the missing functionality.

Look here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1076574
    06-25-16 04:13 PM
    You can't go back, but you can add back most of the missing functionality.

Look here:

Well apparently I made the mistake of updating to 10.3.3...what are my options now? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    If my brother very grateful Committee, so I did, the problem I have is with native BlackBerry WhatsApp it does not work with OS Dev and so I am using WhatsApp Android
    06-25-16 05:31 PM
    If my brother very grateful Committee, so I did, the problem I have is with native BlackBerry WhatsApp it does not work with OS Dev and so I am using WhatsApp Android
    If your brother summons some patience, Whatsapp may work properly again, once 10.3.3 is officially released.
    theusers likes this.
    06-25-16 05:44 PM
    If your brother summons some patience, Whatsapp may work properly again, once 10.3.3 is officially released.
    If my brother thank you very much, so what I have understood
    06-25-16 06:02 PM
    If this is such a crippling O.S. I think the Developers should not advertise 10.3.3.746 is here ... and open to the public.

Who ever would think in the computer world that you could not do a clean wipe. For anyone that has a phone they need it up and running. Even if you read that, Your tired and frustrated do you really believe that you cannot wipe/format and do a reload. Not really.

A develper site should be restricted..... They seem to be able to restrict Leaked sites...

Bad Bad Product Service. I am in the same boat.... As a business professional. I cannot be without my phone. So LUCKILY. I had a backup passport with a cracked screen. to get me by. If I did not! DEAD BUSINESS would be dead. There should be a customer service back door work around. I know there has to be.
    07-10-16 08:19 AM
    This is the kind of post that should be in the BEWARE before you load.
    07-10-16 08:22 AM
    If this is such a crippling O.S. I think the Developers should not advertise 10.3.3.746 is here ... and open to the public.

Who ever would think in the computer world that you could not do a clean wipe. For anyone that has a phone they need it up and running. Even if you read that, Your tired and frustrated do you really believe that you cannot wipe/format and do a reload. Not really.

A develper site should be restricted..... They seem to be able to restrict Leaked sites...

Bad Bad Product Service. I am in the same boat.... As a business professional. I cannot be without my phone. So LUCKILY. I had a backup passport with a cracked screen. to get me by. If I did not! DEAD BUSINESS would be dead. There should be a customer service back door work around. I know there has to be.
    If you went to the source, you would see its clearly for developer testing only, and not for users to load. If you grabbed the OS here, you also would have seen the warnings. If you chose to obtain the OS from other than the BlackBerry developer site, that is not on BlackBerry, that's on you. When your phone is business critical, loading any leak on it is risky, and the responsibility of no one but yourself.
    07-10-16 09:01 AM
52 123