Thanks to kris and darcy I was able to add this OS to my phone.

It is working fine, but I just faced two issues in this OS build:

First one, whatsapp is no longer integrated in the blackberry hub. I do not receive any notifications for Whatsapp in the BB hub.
    I thought it might be that in the hub settings it has been deactivated. But when I check the hub settings, whatsapp is no longer in there.
    So I can not activate what is not in there... :-/

Second issue is that it keeps asking me for my password of my facebook account.

Anyone also has this issues?
    06-19-13 02:20 AM
    I also have the facebook issue. I have to enter my password 4-5 times a day. Annoying bug for sure
    06-19-13 04:36 AM
    The whatsapp issue is noted, it disappears from hub after install, as for facebook haven't heard that one yet, try deleting the account and readding

Posted via my awesome community driven Q10
    06-19-13 07:23 AM
    Correct. Whatsapp is well documented but very weird nonetheless.

I have experienced the FB prompt for password issue and it's corrected by deleting and readding your account.

The issue eventually returns.

Remember this is Alpha software.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Remrose likes this.
    06-19-13 07:48 AM
    I also have the facebook issue. I have to enter my password 4-5 times a day. Annoying bug for sure
    I have this happen also, and with a couple email accounts occasionally too.
    Correct. Whatsapp is well documented but very weird nonetheless.

I have experienced the FB prompt for password issue and it's corrected by deleting and readding your account.

The issue eventually returns.

Remember this is Alpha software.

Cheers

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your answers.

Sorry, didn't see that the whatsapp bug is already known.

I deleted the fb account and added it again. Until now, I did not have to enter the password again. Will see if this solved the problem

Thanks anyway for all your feedback

cheerio
    06-19-13 09:14 AM
    Thanks for your answers.

Sorry, didn't see that the whatsapp bug is already known.

I deleted the fb account and added it again. Until now, I did not have to enter the password again. Will see if this solved the problem

Thanks anyway for all your feedback

cheerio
    Delete Whatsapp. Restart phone and resinstall Whatsapp. It brings it back into the hub with notifications. However, you will not be able to change the notification sound from Essential to anything else nor can you silent it.
    06-19-13 03:20 PM
    thanks rajbir

that worked perfectly, just reinstalled whatsapp. didn't even had to restart the phone

whatsapp now appears again in the hub.

Facebook issue also solved by deleting and then adding account again. Didn't had to enter password since then.
    06-20-13 05:50 AM
    thanks rajbir

that worked perfectly, just reinstalled whatsapp. didn't even had to restart the phone

whatsapp now appears again in the hub.

Facebook issue also solved by deleting and then adding account again. Didn't had to enter password since then.
    Just keep in mind a reboot will clear whatsapp from the hub

06-20-13 08:54 AM
    I'm having a different Facebook issue. Mine just doesn't show in the hub or the accounts screen anymore. It was there initially but disappeared today. Restarted the phone, deleted and reinstalled the app and still the same thing.
    Hub Issues with 10.2.0.228-img_00000485.png
    Hub Issues with 10.2.0.228-img_00000486.png

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 02:51 PM
    Just keep in mind a reboot will clear whatsapp from the hub

Thanks kris. Did think this could happen. But since the rnd reboot issue is solved I do not restart my phone... exceptions: new leak or Im running out of battery... or if I crashed something

@ MrMousey:

Are you also running on 10.2? Or what OS Version do you have? Did you try to delete the app and then reboot the phone and do a new installation?
    06-21-13 02:48 AM
    Thanks kris. Did think this could happen. But since the rnd reboot issue is solved I do not restart my phone... exceptions: new leak or Im running out of battery... or if I crashed something

@ MrMousey:

Are you also running on 10.2? Or what OS Version do you have? Did you try to delete the app and then reboot the phone and do a new installation?
    Yes i'm also running 10.2. I have tried deleting it, rebooting the phone then reinstalling it but still nothing.
    06-21-13 11:04 PM