Any idea how to integrate viber,hike,skype into hub?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 07:10 AM
    Yes, ask the developers to integrate the apps into the hub.
    vanthol likes this.
    11-10-14 07:31 AM
    If they all develop a native app, that would happen

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.1016
    kiran kapricorn likes this.
    11-10-14 07:32 AM
    Yes, ask the developers to integrate the apps into the hub.
    Please do it if you know anyone...

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 11:28 AM
    Me? You can request this yourself.
    Hedi Regaya likes this.
    11-10-14 02:01 PM
    Please do it if you know anyone...

Posted via CB10
    That is nice asking others doing this for you...
    But honestly I strongly believe developers are aware of these issues and I also believe if they don't act it's because they don't believe in the BlackBerry OS anymore...

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 06:26 PM
    But honestly I strongly believe developers are aware of these issues and I also believe if they don't act it's because they don't believe in the BlackBerry OS anymore...

Posted via CB10
    Even I feel so... If the OS is developing they would have developed the apps into native

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 08:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    Even I feel so... If the OS is developing they would have developed the apps into native

Posted via CB10
    I simply believe both of you are ignorant about OS 10.3.1 versions...

1) You can sideload .bar files through chrome extension of BB10
    2) You can almost flash any apps of android which depends on whether you are on complete touch or touch qwerty combination, sideload or directly by using .apk
    3) You can even resize the screen size of apps to fit the screens depending on your bb 10 device
    4) There are 10times more productive apps in BB Os 10 than any other available OS in market.
    5) Os 10 is pretty new which puts the developers into questioning their efficiency.... earlier it was simply based out java platform
    6) Now its on a much higher security platform so most of the noob developers can't or isn't aware to catch up with OS 10 platform or even change their old dead java codes to match the new platform requirements.
    7) You cannot even use any app lock applications because the platform is sandbox technology (security)
    8) Want to play angry birds or upload selfies? head over to frigging i-sue-apple products and Android
    9) I don't want my bb to look like clown with customized stupid themes of android
    10) Work and Personal sections available on one device.
    11) I can control devices like laptop and even control corporate servers of my office with bb os 10.
    12) Can keep going if you all wish to feel more ignorant OS 10....
    Thats the conclusion of why you guys doesnt even know what you are using as an OS for your phone.. which is pure heights of ignorance... or you guys are still using bb legacy devices and comparing legacy to 10 OS, if so i don't know what to tell you guys!!!!!
    Last edited by SacredDevil666; 11-11-14 at 04:09 PM.
    11-11-14 03:57 PM
    I simply believe both of you are ignorant about OS 10.3.1 versions...

1) You can sideload .bar files through chrome extension of BB10
    2) You can almost flash any apps of android which depends on whether you are on complete touch or touch qwerty combination, sideload or directly by using .apk
    3) You can even resize the screen size of apps to fit the screens depending on your bb 10 device
    4) There are 10times more productive apps in BB Os 10 than any other available OS in market.
    5) Os 10 is pretty new which puts the developers into questioning their efficiency.... earlier it was simply based out java platform
    6) Now its on a much higher security platform so most of the noob developers can't or isn't aware to catch up with OS 10 platform or even change their old dead java codes to match the new platform requirements.
    7) You cannot even use any app lock applications because the platform is sandbox technology (security)
    8) Want to play angry birds or upload selfies? head over to frigging i-sue-apple products and Android
    9) I don't want my bb to look like clown with customized stupid themes of android
    10) Work and Personal sections available on one device.
    11) I can control devices like laptop and even control corporate servers of my office with bb os 10.
    12) Can keep going if you all wish to feel more ignorant OS 10....
    Thats the conclusion of why you guys doesnt even know what you are using as an OS for your phone.. which is pure heights of ignorance... or you guys are still using bb legacy devices and comparing legacy to 10 OS, if so i don't know what to tell you guys!!!!!
    It's not my fault if they don't develop native apps

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 03:40 PM