06-11-14 09:09 PM
66 123
tools
    I'm using the 10.3 sdk with. 296 bars and it's pretty stable in my opinion. Some small issues, but nothing critical for me

?battery is not as good as in the last official
    ?camera is good but a little bit slow
    ?device monitor not working - I don't need it daily
    ?no alarms - found an alarm app in app world. Is ok for me
    ?random restarts when battery is low
    ?touchscreen is not as responsive as usual. Sometimes I need two or three tries to close active frames
    ?problems sending files from pc to phone
    ? no remote file access
    ? no Evernote integration
    ? keyboard swipes not always accurate
    ? no storymaker

No big deal for me.
    But I'm waiting for the next leak

Posted via CB10
    That's honestly a HUGE amount stuff that I use and rely upon daily, along with the annoying PIN watermark on the side of every screen. I'm not sure what 10.3 gains other than aesthetics. Unless there's Google Play Services isn't it more prudent to wait? What's the MAIN advantage of installing this unstable leak for people here?
    06-05-14 04:36 PM
    I've had the leak on my work and personal phone since it came out. Not stable. A lot of the glitches just get annoying. Just wait for another release.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 04:46 PM
    That's honestly a HUGE amount stuff that I use and rely upon daily, along with the annoying PIN watermark on the side of every screen. I'm not sure what 10.3 gains other than aesthetics. Unless there's Google Play Services isn't it more prudent to wait? What's the MAIN advantage of installing this unstable leak for people here?
    Disregard his post. For the best daily driver, load 296 with some 442 bars. Not the other way around. That has been solid.

Posted via CB10
    cbosdell and svelt like this.
    06-05-14 05:00 PM
    Some other annoyances I have with 10.3:

Issues with back-swiping for deleting with the keyboard. It sometimes gets stuck and I have to tap the delete key instead.

Phone logs show most numbers as unknown even though they are in the contacts. During calls, it identifies them fine though.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 09:29 PM
    Hey brother can you send me the link from where u had download the 10.3 file for sqn-3

Dookas
    06-05-14 09:41 PM
    I've been using 10.3.0.296 as a daily driver since it dropped.

• The Music app STILL automatically starts and defaults to shuffle play when bluetooth connects to the car. I SO wish they'd get rid of that "feature."

I am glad there is at least one more person who thinks this is extremely annoying!
    I am sad to see that it is there, at least not an option.

Based on timeline of earlier releases, I don't think we will see an official 10.3 release until after summer, probably around fall (if we are lucky) and honestly that is way too long to release this update.
    BB never learns. Look at iOS 8. They just add a few things (half of which already available on BB) and call it a "great improvement" and do a keynote presentation on bunch of crappy improvement and have the nerve to make it a major release. Yet, while BB has amazing features & functionality that many people don't know, BB execs sit on their bums and expect to make money, claim "we got asia market!" well you got asia market because half of your user base cannot afford to buy iPhones or Galaxy 5's so you rely on Z5 to regain market share.. /rant

I love my Z30. I hate how slow BB as a company works on certain things.
    06-06-14 02:44 PM
    I have 296 with 442 bars. It is usable as a daily driver but there are clearly glitches all over. Screen tap issues, memory usage issues, SD card access issues, etx.

It works, but be prepared to reboot it every few days or so. Just little things here and there you honestly, should expect in a leak beta release.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 05:37 AM
    Should have read this thread before.
    Tried to "show off" bridge yesterday when my PB was connected to someone's monitor. Too bad, because the remote did not work.
    And as far as stability goes. I love it on my Q10, definitely capable of being a daily driver for my personal use. But it does reboot a lot, like once or twice a day. And that is not a "loose battery" issue. I can live with i though, the benefits outweigh the flaws.
    06-08-14 07:57 AM
    If you are using STL100-1 please wait for next leak or else wait for official. I'm so excited at first about the UI changes. Nearly half of the features is not working. Screen freezes at some important moments had to restart phone and wait for it.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 08:03 AM
    If you are using STL100-1 please wait for next leak or else wait for official. I'm so excited at first about the UI changes. Nearly half of the features is not working. Screen freezes at some important moments had to restart phone and wait for it.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah
    I am using slt100-1
    I think I won't upgrade till the official
    Even i am most excited about the ui changes
    Everything else will be like value addition to the already awesome 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 11:26 AM
    Found one bug...Do not shorten/edit a video. Sound track will be way off until we get to 10.3.0.512... Tested by reputable people at BlackBerry...

Trusted Member Genius on Verizon 10.3.0.296/442
    06-10-14 05:23 AM
    The 10.3.0.296 has been working quite well for me. The battery life is much better than previous 10.2 builds. Like others have mentioned the flaws are

- slight lag on keyboard sometimes when battery is low

- BlackBerry Pin Water mark but to be honest I have been using it so much I forgot they don't there.

- I guess you can say not making you a sandwich and milkshake is a flaw.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 05:34 PM
    Is anyone using it with BES activation?
    06-10-14 05:54 PM
    It's my approx 1 month on this 296/441 with Bars from 442. Some issues have been like, Volume very low, some time notification issues in hub. I corrected calendar and emails notification issues by installing bar from 196. Just continue with it to hope for better release soon.
    Absolutely, not going back to 10.2.1.

Prithvi posted thru CB10 by Z30 (10.3.0.296/441)
    06-10-14 06:07 PM
    By email notification issues do you mean emails not making a sound for notification? What bar did you install to fix that?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-14 06:40 PM
    Is anyone using it with BES activation?
    Yes, I am. I can't seem to get Enterprise IM working (Lync 2013) on this version. It did fix my issue accessing two internal secure sites (in the work space browser) that it wasn't allowing me to get to on recent 10.2 1 releases. Email works fine, and calendar usually does but sometimes decides not to show anything in month view.

Posted via CB10
    lurk_n_post_2000 likes this.
    06-11-14 09:09 PM
66 123