01-24-16 08:34 PM
532 ... 45678 ...
tools
    If you have not already updated, 10.3.1.2072 just leaked and I will have a Z30 autoloader uploaded soon.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    I' m curious to know what the new fixes and added features are.

Z30 OS 10.3.1.1154
    Avenzuno and Ursus Rufus like this.
    01-14-15 06:48 AM
    I' m curious to know what the new fixes and added features are.

Z30 OS 10.3.1.1154
    Pretty sure it's just under the hood stuff.

Most apps are the same besides for the data app.

Probably just bug fixes and the backend of things.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    01-14-15 07:28 AM
    If anyone wants to load it up and give out battery estimates in a couple of days, well that'd be alright. I went back to 1154 from 1949 due to battery, but if it's not really that big a difference I would like 1949 or + as they didn't have the horrid mp3 headphone distortions I get on lower 1154. Any suggestions with battery life/leaks with AT&T users? (not sure if it's a radio thing?)

Hot White Z30 Straight talk
    01-14-15 09:44 AM
    If anyone wants to load it up and give out battery estimates in a couple of days, well that'd be alright. I went back to 1154 from 1949 due to battery, but if it's not really that big a difference I would like 1949 or + as they didn't have the horrid mp3 headphone distortions I get on lower 1154. Any suggestions with battery life/leaks with AT&T users? (not sure if it's a radio thing?)

Hot White Z30 Straight talk
    May be a better Radio for AT&T users not sure I use Verizon in the US.
    01-14-15 10:07 AM
    HERE IT IS EVERYONE!
    OS 10.3.1.2072 AND 10.3.1.939 RADIO
    Last edited by benbraun322; 01-14-15 at 11:04 AM.
    01-14-15 10:09 AM
    Thanks! When I click on the download, it says, "Z30 (1949 OS and 1950 Radio).7z" Is that right?
    01-14-15 11:01 AM
    Thanks! When I click on the download, it says, "Z30 (1949 OS and 1950 Radio).7z" Is that right?
    Whoops no thats the wrong link..

Dont load that one.

Give me a minute and ill post the correct link
    01-14-15 11:03 AM
    Haha OK I fixed the link guys.

Its the right one now:
    10.3.1.2072 OS and 10.3.1.939 Radio
    Ursus Rufus and Avenzuno like this.
    01-14-15 11:05 AM
    So, I will be leaving the 1154 build and moving to the latest build 2072. Do you know if BlackBerry fixed the battery life tracking feature?

Z30 OS 10.3.1.1154
    01-14-15 03:52 PM
    So, I will be leaving the 1154 build and moving to the latest build 2072. Do you know if BlackBerry fixed the battery life tracking feature?

Z30 OS 10.3.1.1154
    I never had an issue on any OS?

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    01-14-15 04:09 PM
    Two questions Ben...
    1) For all your peeps who already loaded the last hybrid, why didn't you offer them the one bar file change to sideload?
    2) What the heck is a battery life tracker? If by that they're speaking of the average battery life showing in device monitor, yes, never been an issue, unless using a STL-1, then all bets are off.
    01-14-15 06:11 PM
    I'm going to hold off on this 2072 for a few days at least, maybe a week or more. Hasn't been that long since I installed Ben's 1949 build, & it seems to have settled in (wasn't sure about battery aspect at first; 1154 seemed to just sip power).

Hi BigBadWulf, I hope the new year is starting off well for you. Thought I'd answer this question:
    why didn't you offer them the one bar file change to sideload?
    Just speaking for myself, here, of course (though I suspect there may be others that fit into the same boat): --I'm still not exactly sure what a bar file is, & although I've read up on sideloading, the particulars escape me at the moment. Downloading a complete autoload file, by comparison, is a cinch. Download the file, plug my phone into my laptop, & let the autoloader do the rest.
    All the best,
    Eric
    01-14-15 06:36 PM
    Two questions Ben...
    2) What the heck is a battery life tracker? If by that they're speaking of the average battery life showing in device monitor, yes, never been an issue, unless using a STL-1, then all bets are off.
    The device monitor in the.1154 leak was constantly resetting it's values and giving incorrect usage, time since charge, etc. information. It most definitely was an issue in my device, and apparently another. On an sta100-5 z30, mind you.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 06:55 PM
    I'm going to hold off on this 2072 for a few days at least, maybe a week or more. Hasn't been that long since I installed Ben's 1949 build, & it seems to have settled in (wasn't sure about battery aspect at first; 1154 seemed to just sip power).

Hi BigBadWulf, I hope the new year is starting off well for you. Thought I'd answer this question: Just speaking for myself, here, of course (though I suspect there may be others that fit into the same boat): --I'm still not exactly sure what a bar file is, & although I've read up on sideloading, the particulars escape me at the moment. Downloading a complete autoload file, by comparison, is a cinch. Download the file, plug my phone into my laptop, & let the autoloader do the rest.
    All the best,
    Eric
    I asked Ben, and you keep speaking to me as if I'm a damn fool.

Sideloading a bar is simple, and something that you, having read as much as you claim, should be familiar with. Takes one minute to download and install.
    billybobsa likes this.
    01-14-15 06:58 PM
    The device monitor in the.1154 leak was constantly resetting it's values and giving incorrect usage, time since charge, etc. information. It most definitely was an issue in my device, and apparently another. On an sta100-5 z30, mind you.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!

That was an issue, and 1949 does not have it. There is a solution for the OS that did have it. Open device monitor before any reboot or just after, and it was flawless.
    01-14-15 07:00 PM
    I asked Ben, and you keep speaking to me as if I'm a damn fool.

Sideloading a bar is simple, and something that you, having read as much as you claim, should be familiar with. Takes one minute to download and install.
    I wasn't trying to speak for Ben. I just thought it was OK for anyone to put 2 cents worth in. I think you've got the wrong idea about me. I'm actually just a kind person, raised by generous, kind people. Not trying to speak to anyone like they are a fool. Quite the opposite. I was only trying to be friendly. I shall refrain from speaking with you in the future, since it seems you've decided you don't like me. I for my part, am sorry about these hard feelings. I assure you, even now, I have none of my own. Godspeed.
    01-14-15 07:03 PM
    Also, BigBadWulf, I have to ask, is there a data limit for the CB server or something like that to explain why there's such a kibosh on making threads?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 07:06 PM
    Also, BigBadWulf, I have to ask, is there a data limit for the CB server or something like that to explain why there's such a kibosh on making threads?

Posted via CB10
    Off topic, so we can discuss this via PM. Short answer, no and I'm confused why you'd ask.
    01-14-15 07:10 PM
    Thank you!

That was an issue, and 1949 does not have it. There is a solution for the OS that did have it. Open device monitor before any reboot or just after, and it was flawless.
    That I found when I updated to a further leak (I was just clearing it for you what the original asker was wondering about, or at least I think that's what it was). Also with the update, from 1949 the difference is of one .bar in the apps files but the core os apparently has some differences, so upgrading in this case wouldn't be as simple as the carrier data .bar sideload. (not the guy you were asking but figured I'd pitch in anyways lol)

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 07:10 PM
    That I found when I updated to a further leak (I was just clearing it for you what the original asker was wondering about, or at least I think that's what it was). Also with the update, from 1949 the difference is of one .bar in the apps files but the core os apparently has some differences, so upgrading in this case wouldn't be as simple as the carrier data .bar sideload. (not the guy you were asking but figured I'd pitch in anyways lol)

Posted via CB10
    I hate assuming what someone else is saying. You could very well be correct, but there's no way to know till they respond.

The core can't be broken out, so the new hybrid is one bar file different from Ben's 1949 hybrid. No if's, no and's, no but's. Only way that core would change, is loading the full 2072 OS.
    01-14-15 07:15 PM
    Off topic, so we can discuss this via PM. Short answer, no and I'm confused why you'd ask.
    Sorry I can't PM on the CB10 (tap on someone's shoulder for that please, it'd be great in an update)! Thanks for the answer though. I'll check pm later.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 07:18 PM
    Sorry I can't PM on the CB10 (tap on someone's shoulder for that please, it'd be great in an update)! Thanks for the answer though. I'll check pm later.

Posted via CB10
    LoL! That shoulder is bruised beyond repair. Change your settings to receive by email, so at least you know when you get one, like 10min ago.
    01-14-15 07:21 PM
    I hate assuming what someone else is saying.
    And that after the "like I'm a fool"

I'll get my popcorn now. It's rather amusing with you.

Z30 STA-2
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    01-14-15 07:33 PM
    And that after the "like I'm a fool"

I'll get my popcorn now. It's rather amusing with you.

Z30 STA-2
    How and what. Two different words. Pop some for me.
    01-14-15 07:56 PM
    Two questions Ben...
    1) For all your peeps who already loaded the last hybrid, why didn't you offer them the one bar file change to sideload?
    1) That's not an update it doesn't update your phone. Everything BlackBerry did in this minor update was pretty much under the hood stuff and that one bar file won't make any difference.

2) Yeah I'm also not sure I'm assuming he means device monitor but I've never had way issues.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    01-14-15 11:46 PM
532 ... 45678 ...