01-24-16 08:34 PM
532 12345 ...
tools
    Thanks to that the situation here now is the same as in the whole world. Good people who want to help, in this case specifically the Z30 owners, are being talked into being 'unnecessary' and the topic switched from the original into the Crappy 'who's right and who's better here' blah blah.

Thank you wulf.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you muindor. I was raised to always turn the other cheek, offer not just your shirt but your coat also.
    But I appreciate the different strength of people like you.

Highest regards,
    Eric
    01-08-15 01:41 PM
    Anyone with verizon have data dropping out when using .1949 & .939? A few times now I seem to loose my data connection and have to reboot. Also someone on another thread recommended turning off VoLTE Voice Calling under IMS Status in network connections settings. This seems to be randomly turning itself back on all the time.
    Hi,
    I myself am using Verizon Wireless and using this combo (I built it).

But I never had any issues.

There is a way to turn off VoLTE in the Escreen if you know what that is but I'm not sure if that would help.

If you want me to build you an autoloader with another radio of your choice I would be happy to.

Do you know how to access the escreen or do you need a hand?

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    01-08-15 01:50 PM
    Hi,

Do you know how to access the escreen or do you need a hand?

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    Sorry can't help to comment, please let escreen out of option when you don't know how far others' exposure in playing with it.
    Ursus Rufus and BigBadWulf like this.
    01-08-15 01:56 PM
    Sorry can't help to comment, please let escreen out of option when you don't know how far others' exposure in playing with it.
    Ha alright.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    01-08-15 01:57 PM
    Anyone with verizon have data dropping out when using .1949 & .939? A few times now I seem to loose my data connection and have to reboot. Also someone on another thread recommended turning off VoLTE Voice Calling under IMS Status in network connections settings. This seems to be randomly turning itself back on all the time.
    Okay so looks like escreen is a no-go.

What Radio were you using before?
    Did you have any errors before using the other Radio?

I'll build you your own autoloader and have it uploaded in a couple of hours if you notify me ASAP.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    01-08-15 01:58 PM
    Okay so looks like escreen is a no-go.

What Radio were you using before?
    Did you have any errors before using the other Radio?

I'll build you your own autoloader and have it uploaded in a couple of hours if you notify me ASAP.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    Actually Thurask has spent quite a lot of time and effort to provide not only radio loader but also OSes for other OSes versions. If you want to replace your radio (it wont require you to reload OS if you want to replace your radio only) you can get it through this link Thurask's Autoloaders

Go to the OS version that you are using right now and select the radio that you want to use, connect your phone to your PC and run the radio autoloader. Make sure you are using the correct radio for the OS version (10.3 or 10.3.1) for 10.3.1 I would recommend to use 10.3.1.1005
    BigBadWulf and benbraun322 like this.
    01-08-15 02:08 PM
    Actually Thurask has spent quite a lot of time and effort to provide not only radio loader but also OSes for other OSes versions. If you want to replace your radio (it wont require you to reload OS if you want to replace your radio only) you can get it through this link Thurask's Autoloaders

Go to the OS version that you are using right now and select the radio that you want to use, connect your phone to your PC and run the radio autoloader. Make sure you are using the correct radio for the OS version (10.3 or 10.3.1) for 10.3.1 I would recommend to use 10.3.1.1005
    Yep Radio autoloaders do not wipe your device send you can just run one of those.

But ONLY and I repeat ONLY if you updated via Autoloader.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    01-08-15 02:20 PM
    Yep Radio autoloaders do not wipe your device send you can just run one of those.

But ONLY and I repeat ONLY if you updated via Autoloader.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    What do you mean? if anybody have successfully reloaded/updated their OS either through autoloader or not, they can always replace their radio without loosing their settings and data and reloading their OSes when ONLY running radio autoloader.
    01-08-15 02:29 PM
    If you run a radio autoloader on a device that was upgraded OTA you could soft brick your device.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    01-08-15 02:39 PM
    If you run a radio autoloader on a device that was upgraded OTA you could soft brick your device.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    Ah...you're right...am wrong then...sorry
    01-08-15 02:41 PM
    The OS on the phone is the same either way. An OS exe can't tell how you loaded the current OS. There's a chance of bricking it either way.
    01-08-15 02:43 PM

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    That's what core os autoloader are for

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1949
    01-08-15 03:33 PM

I'm going to try 1005, I had been using 1011 for a while, but I eventually had an SMS error.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1949
    clie610 likes this.
    01-08-15 03:34 PM
    You just don't get the point.

I don't want to close yet another thread. I'd like to see you help everywhere, and come to the conclusion this thread is unnecessary on your own.
    Sorry for my bad english ; We are the ones who ask him to help and he is just kind enough to answer. I am so sure if i open a new topic out of this one he will try to help us there too. I think the point is 'help to people' , doesn't matter how or where.
    Ursus Rufus, Avenzuno and howards like this.
    01-08-15 05:41 PM
    That's what core os autoloader are for

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1949
    Yes I know that but if you have not realized this thread has many members who are not very familiar with Autoloaders, non-destructive upgrades and sideloading.

I'm tried to keep this as simple as possible for them.
    That is the point of this thread.

I would help them if they got into that situation but I am going to try and keep them out of it.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    01-08-15 05:58 PM
    I'm going to try 1005, I had been using 1011 for a while, but I eventually had an SMS error.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1949
    Try 1005 and 996 I've heard great things about those two as well as 939.

I have no issues on 939 at the moment so I will stick with it.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    01-08-15 06:01 PM
    I think my main issue is that I did the work around to get vvm working. I think that's causing my issue, because I haven't found anyone else with the same problem yet.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 06:15 PM
    I think my main issue is that I did the work around to get vvm working. I think that's causing my issue, because I haven't found anyone else with the same problem yet.

Posted via CB10
    Oh that could be it...

I'm not sure I don't use VVM.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    01-08-15 07:21 PM
    Hi benbraun322, thanks for helping us noobs out!
    i recently wiped my Z30 and loaded up the latest 1949 leak and also installed the apps that came in a separate zip. I also did a full restore but I dont feel like my device is running smoothly. If i wipe my Z30 and use your autoloader 1949, do i need to also load those apps i mentioned previously?
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    01-08-15 07:52 PM
    Yes I know that but if you have not realized this thread has many members who are not very familiar with Autoloaders, non-destructive upgrades and sideloading.

I'm tried to keep this as simple as possible for them.
    That is the point of this thread.

I would help them if they got into that situation but I am going to try and keep them out of it.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    I know I speak for not just myself but many others when I say, thank you for this thread. The fact that I went from a timid even terrified Z30 noob to running the latest 1949 leak without a single problem is testament enough to the point of this thread.
    Gratias ago tibi.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 08:07 PM
    Sorry for my bad english ; We are the ones who ask him to help and he is just kind enough to answer. I am so sure if i open a new topic out of this one he will try to help us there too. I think the point is 'help to people' , doesn't matter how or where.
    Your English is not that bad at all, my friend.
    Well said, and understood.
    That is why I am here also..

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 08:09 PM
    I could find autoloader in OP 1949 with 939 radio, is it for Z30? How is this combination wrt 1950 radio?

Prithvi thru CB10 Z30(10.3.1.1949)
    01-08-15 08:31 PM
    Try 1005 and 996 I've heard great things about those two as well as 939.

I have no issues on 939 at the moment so I will stick with it.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    996 eventually will give issues, with SMS. 939 for me works fine after disabling and enabling the mobile network after a reboot, if not system cpu usage is off the chart.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1949
    01-08-15 09:56 PM
    That is exactly right! Kevin created a forum for people to create threads asking for help, and others to chime in and respond. He didn't create a thread, telling people he would help them all. I've done my best to explain how a forum works, and have seen this kind of thread enough to know the outcome. Please, since there seems concern for the great beyond, if you feel a response is inappropriate, report it. We the moderators are here to ensure the health and well being of CrackBerry, that it's active, and it's members are helpful and respectful.

I do not doubt Ben's good intentions, however I will leave with a word of caution. Receiving advice from few leaves limited solutions.
    easethepain likes this.
    01-08-15 10:42 PM
    That is exactly right! Kevin created a forum for people to create threads asking for help, and others to chime in and respond. He didn't create a thread, telling people he would help them all. I've done my best to explain how a forum works, and have seen this kind of thread enough to know the outcome. Please, since there seems concern for the great beyond, if you feel a response is inappropriate, report it. We the moderators are here to ensure the health and well being of CrackBerry, that it's active, and it's members are helpful and respectful.

I do not doubt Ben's good intentions, however I will leave with a word of caution. Receiving advice from few leaves limited solutions.
    Ha I'm not keeping them as prisoners of the thread.

That's one of my points I'm giving them the basics so they can look around and learn more advanced things about BlackBerry 10 and eventually go around and help everyone.

BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion
    Ursus Rufus and mobols like this.
    01-09-15 02:05 AM
532 12345 ...