01-24-16 09:34 PM
532 ... 202122
tools
    OK I'll try that.

Sorry to confuse. Meant the android app I am trying to get rid off. I deleted it shortly after going to 2876. It's called "RT". Anyway when I look in the Amazon App Store it indicates "RT" is still on my BlackBerry (ie, it says I can "OPEN" it). But I cannot find it anywhere on my Z30.

Installing Conite's BAR files using Sachesi, did not work. And yep I rebooted and nope never have auto download / install switched on.

Hope this is clear.

Anyway. I'll try your latest suggestion. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 08:48 PM
    Clear as mud, LoL.

Sachesi confirmed the two ART installed completely? Have you tried hitting open from Amazon? Did the app ever show in device storage? Is that the shopping list app I saw, with virtually no description, no reviews, and a plethora of permissions required?
    01-24-16 08:58 PM
    Clear as mud, LoL.

Sachesi confirmed the two ART installed completely? Have you tried hitting open from Amazon? Did the app ever show in device storage? Is that the shopping list app I saw, with virtually no description, no reviews, and a plethora of permissions required?
    Hahah. Well. Foist things foist. Your last suggestion woiked! Followed your link, went all the way back to Cobalt's OP, and downloaded Mobile Network. Opened it, deleted that app. Confirmed with Amazon. Tis finally gone.

And yep. Sachesi confirmed. Also had done a "check for software update" on my Z30, reasoning that if anything showed up it would be because the BAR files were "outdated." Sure enough an update, 85 MB appeared in the Hub. That'd be the size, I figgered. Deleted it.

App never did show in device storage nope.

Lastly: Bahaha! Gads no. No shopping apps for me. Shady or otherwise. No it's a news app. RT = Russia Today. World news from the other side. It had stopped working so I deleted it.

So thanks Wolf. All done on this one.

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-24-16 09:11 PM
    So you're not gonna buy me anything?
    01-24-16 09:15 PM
    PS ya hitting OPEN in Amazon, opened the "deleted " RT. It ran. Though as I said, it had not been working right for months.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 09:15 PM
    LOL!

Sure would. I'd buy you a meal & beverage of your choice, if you lived closer.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 09:18 PM
    01-24-16 09:34 PM
532 ... 202122