01-24-16 09:34 PM
532 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Tried that, I'll try once more just to see what happens

Z10STL100-4/10.3.2.500
    Oh sorry that's really odd, they aren't working in 10.3.2 only or they aren't working in 10.2.2?

Try downloading BBVE from BBW to see what is and isn't working.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    04-22-15 10:13 AM
    Oh sorry that's really odd, they aren't working in 10.3.2 only or they aren't working in 10.2.2?

Try downloading BBVE from BBW to see what is and isn't working.

Bbve shows no working sensors in 10.3.2, in 10.2.2 holster works, but the rest still fail. I'm fairly certain that it's not a hardware issue.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.2.500
    04-22-15 11:05 AM
    Yes, please. I meant autoloader of the hybrid, not blitz, which you've already done.

Posted via CB10
    Here ya go sorry for the delay I forgot to upload it, just slipped my mind.

10.3.1.2767 OS and 10.3.1.939 Radio:

https://mega.co.nz/#!EpwmSRTA!6ey_Dv...HASMt9z4ASdGl8

Enjoy

Avenzuno likes this.
    04-23-15 04:45 AM
    Bbve shows no working sensors in 10.3.2, in 10.2.2 holster works, but the rest still fail. I'm fairly certain that it's not a hardware issue.

Z10STL100-4/10.3.2.500
    Hmm that's really weird I haven't seen that happen in a while but I have seen it before on much earlier builds...

If you wanna buy a working Verizon Z10 STL100-4 on 10.3.1 I've got one but it's in Israel right now for about 2 months so it could be costly to ship it.

04-23-15 04:47 AM
    Hmm that's really weird I haven't seen that happen in a while but I have seen it before on much earlier builds...

If you wanna buy a working Verizon Z10 STL100-4 on 10.3.1 I've got one but it's in Israel right now for about 2 months so it could be costly to ship it.

I actually have one already, I've been swapping back and forth while troubleshooting. That phone works fine with 10.3.2.500

Z30STA100-3/10.3.2.500
    04-23-15 01:40 PM
    Hi guys

Just wondering if this Autoloader works with Verizon Z30 as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 03:25 PM
    Hi guys

Just wondering if this Autoloader works with Verizon Z30 as well.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, all Z30 are the same

Z30STA100-3/10.3.2.500
    04-23-15 04:26 PM
    Yes the autoloader will work for every Z30.

Thanks for asking before loading.

04-23-15 04:33 PM
    I too have a Z30 on Verizon
    Model STA 100-3 running 10.2.1.2991. I'm tired of waiting for an update but this is my only phone and I'm really hesitant to try updating my OS as I don't want to brick my phone or have any weird issues arise. What is the easiest and least labor intensive way to get 10.3? I don't want to start from scratch, I've got too much info I don't want to lose. Is there a step by step post I can follow and what is the most stable build. I should mention I'm not very savvy when it comes to technology and computers. Any recommendations?

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    04-24-15 01:23 PM
    I too have a Z30 on Verizon
    Model STA 100-3 running 10.2.1.2991. I'm tired of waiting for an update but this is my only phone and I'm really hesitant to try updating my OS as I don't want to brick my phone or have any weird issues arise. What is the easiest and least labor intensive way to get 10.3? I don't want to start from scratch, I've got too much info I don't want to lose. Is there a step by step post I can follow and what is the most stable build. I should mention I'm not very savvy when it comes to technology and computers. Any recommendations?

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    Easiest way to upgrade is doing a non destructive update so no data is lost unless something goes wrong. It mimics an OTA update pushed by your carrier.

Of course it always pays to do a full backup just in case !

Link below to the latest 10.3.1

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ighlight=Blitz

You need to download Sachesi from the stickies at the top of the forum, download the Blitz file, backup, plug the phone in then it's just drag and drop and wait for the magic to happen.

Should take no more than an hour from start to finish.

Oh yeah, and to download the Blitz from Mega you will need to use either Firefox or Chrome Browser, IE doesn't play well with Mega.

GUIDE

(courtesy of Robeneezer)

Blitz files REQUIRE: Sachesi 2.0.0 (Windows, Linux or OSX), choose the 2.0.0 RC

Also, remember that I just throw together the packages, xSacha made the Blitz upgrade possible with his tools.

After downloading the above files, follow these instructions:
    1. Run Sachesi 2.0.0 RC
    2. Open the Install tab
    3. Connect your device and get to the screen that shows your currently installed applications.
    4. Drag the BlitzOS2582.zip or on to the Install tab.

It should then extract and install to your device.
    Last edited by Legal Eagle; 04-24-15 at 01:52 PM.
    lady of the lake likes this.
    04-24-15 01:38 PM
    Easiest way to upgrade is doing a non destructive update so no data is lost unless something goes wrong. It mimics an OTA update pushed by your carrier.

Of course it always pays to do a full backup just in case !

Link below to the latest 10.3.1

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...ighlight=Blitz

You need to download Sachesi from the stickies at the top of the forum, download the Blitz file, backup, plug the phone in then it's just drag and drop and wait for the magic to happen.

Should take no more than an hour from start to finish.

Oh yeah, and to download the Blitz from Mega you will need to use either Firefox or Chrome Browser, IE doesn't play well with Mega.

GUIDE

(courtesy of Robeneezer)

Blitz files REQUIRE: Sachesi 2.0.0 (Windows, Linux or OSX), choose the 2.0.0 RC

Also, remember that I just throw together the packages, xSacha made the Blitz upgrade possible with his tools.

After downloading the above files, follow these instructions:
    1. Run Sachesi 2.0.0 RC
    2. Open the Install tab
    3. Connect your device and get to the screen that shows your currently installed applications.
    4. Drag the BlitzOS2582.zip or on to the Install tab.

It should then extract and install to your device.
    Once again thank you Legal Eagle for helping out others while I was away.

Everything here is correct but the file is probably "BlitzOS2726.zip"

04-25-15 01:43 PM
    Anyone try the new 2744 update on the Z30 yet? If it's stable, can you please prepare a hybrid autoloader of the leak? Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 08:38 PM
    Anyone try the new 2744 update on the Z30 yet? If it's stable, can you please prepare a hybrid autoloader of the leak? Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I will post an autoloader I'll need a day or two,.

But I'm warning you all here's the PSA, it will not be tested by me personally because I am running 10.3.2 and downgrades are not possible for me.

I will make sure that I use the correct files when I build the autoloader. I'm going to double check it all and then test it through Darcy Tools after I build it.

Avenzuno likes this.
    05-02-15 02:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    Should be done uploading in a few hours.

Files have been triple checked and tested through Darcy's BlackBerry Tools for extra confirmation (basically to make myself feel alright about uploading something I cannot test).

Would anyone like me to upload a 10.3.2.500 upgrade?

05-03-15 08:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    https://mega.co.nz/#!1xIEVZAL!QjjtHG...-_wDFKCRUa5TSg

Here you go 10.3.1.2744 and 10.3.1.939 Radio Hybrid Autoloader.

05-03-15 09:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hey have you used it yet?

05-04-15 09:34 AM
    No not yet. I had a power outage last night due to a heavy rainstorm. I'll give it a try tonight or tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 09:47 AM
    No not yet. I had a power outage last night due to a heavy rainstorm. I'll give it a try tonight or tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    Ouch good luck with everything.

Stay safe.

05-04-15 01:07 PM
    First I'd like to say thanks to benbraun322 for putting together the autoloaders and blitz files. I finally got tired of waiting for Verizon to upgrade I went ahead and used Sachesi to load the current blitz. Having owned two Android phones on Verizon I know you usually get at most one OTA update after purchase and then you device is all but forgotten by Verizon. I rooted and upgraded both and never looked back.

Second I'd like to thank Legal Eagle for posting the simplified instructions for using Sachesi to upgrade. It seemed to work just fine and I was so happy I donated on the Sachesi page.

I do have a couple of questions for you BB10 experts, being a relative newbie.

1. The upgrade process seemed pretty painless. I opted for the non-destructive load via a blitz file. My phone and Sachesi say I have OS version 10.3.1.2726, Sachesi also shows radio version 10.3.1.939. But when I go into Settings->About on phone or look in BB Link it shows Software Release: 10.2.1.2991. I expected to see SR 10.3.1.1877. Am I missing something? Was my upgrade somehow incomplete?

2. I see that OS 10.3.1.2744 is out. Do the OS and Radio files always have to be loaded together or can I just load the newest OS release leaving the 939 radio in place? I've read a bunch of the Sachesi threads but I seem to be missing exactly how the files relate.

Thanks in advance.
    Legal Eagle and Avenzuno like this.
    05-06-15 11:23 AM
    2. I see that OS 10.3.1.2744 is out. Do the OS and Radio files always have to be loaded together or can I just load the newest OS release leaving the 939 radio in place? I've read a bunch of the Sachesi threads but I seem to be missing exactly how the files relate.
    You should be fine just loading the core OS and updated apps for .2744 if you want to keep the .939 Radio
    Z30_user likes this.
    05-06-15 12:31 PM
    First I'd like to say thanks to benbraun322 for putting together the autoloaders and blitz files. I finally got tired of waiting for Verizon to upgrade I went ahead and used Sachesi to load the current blitz. Having owned two Android phones on Verizon I know you usually get at most one OTA update after purchase and then you device is all but forgotten by Verizon. I rooted and upgraded both and never looked back.

Second I'd like to thank Legal Eagle for posting the simplified instructions for using Sachesi to upgrade. It seemed to work just fine and I was so happy I donated on the Sachesi page.

I do have a couple of questions for you BB10 experts, being a relative newbie.

1. The upgrade process seemed pretty painless. I opted for the non-destructive load via a blitz file. My phone and Sachesi say I have OS version 10.3.1.2726, Sachesi also shows radio version 10.3.1.939. But when I go into Settings->About on phone or look in BB Link it shows Software Release: 10.2.1.2991. I expected to see SR 10.3.1.1877. Am I missing something? Was my upgrade somehow incomplete?

Thanks in advance.
    Okay so it happens to be that both your questions are very related.

Because you upgraded and the core and Radio files from different Software Releases, I guess you can say your phone is "confused" because you did not load a full Software Release. So the software release number will stay at what it was before.

But don't worry you have the the correct OS and 939 Radio and all of the correct apps installed.

You can install a new Core OS and Apps to get the 2744, and just install no radio and the 939 Radio will stick with no issues.
    If you want me to make a BLITZ HYBRID with 2744 and 939 I can but it may take a day or so.

If the bugged Software Release version really bugs you that much you can just upgrade to 2744 with a BLITZ file (I haven't looked if Robbenezer uploaded one but I'm sure there is one by some trusted user) that has the 2745 radio and that should fix your Software Release version, and then reload the 939 Radio file through Sachesi.

I have it uploaded and can post a link for you if you would like.

Ask me if you need help with anything and keep in touch,
    Ben

Z30_user likes this.
    05-06-15 01:28 PM
    Also here's an odd question.

WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED FOR ME TO START INCLUDING APPS LIKE SNAP (NATIVE GOOGLE PLAY CLIENT) AND SNAP10 (NATIVE SNAPCHAT CLIENT) IN MY BLITZ FILES?

OR ANY ANDROID APPS THAT ARE A "MUST HAVE" FOR USERS LIKE GOOGLE MAPS OR GHOST COMMMANDER?

OH I CAN ALSO INCLUDE THE BLACKBERRY BETA ZONE.

05-06-15 01:32 PM
    Okay so it happens to be that both your questions are very related.

Because you upgraded and the core and Radio files from different Software Releases, I guess you can say your phone is "confused" because you did not load a full Software Release. So the software release number will stay at what it was before.

But don't worry you have the the correct OS and 939 Radio and all of the correct apps installed.

You can install a new Core OS and Apps to get the 2744, and just install no radio and the 939 Radio will stick with no issues.
    If you want me to make a BLITZ HYBRID with 2744 and 939 I can but it may take a day or so.

If the bugged Software Release version really bugs you that much you can just upgrade to 2744 with a BLITZ file (I haven't looked if Robbenezer uploaded one but I'm sure there is one by some trusted user) that has the 2745 radio and that should fix your Software Release version, and then reload the 939 Radio file through Sachesi.

I have it uploaded and can post a link for you if you would like.

Ask me if you need help with anything and keep in touch,
    Ben

Thanks for the very detailed response. No need to make a new blitz on my account. And the SR version doesn't bug me now that I know why it didn't change. I'm just so happy that I was able to upgrade to 10.3 so painlessly.
    05-06-15 05:16 PM
    Thanks for the very detailed response. No need to make a new blitz on my account. And the SR version doesn't bug me now that I know why it didn't change. I'm just so happy that I was able to upgrade to 10.3 so painlessly.
    Haha no problem.

Enjoy it it's a great huge update.

I've got Verizon as well and I've been on 10.3 for months and months.

05-06-15 06:28 PM
    Ouch good luck with everything.

Stay safe.

Everything going well so far with 2744 on my Verizon Z30. Thanks, Ben! Quick question: does anyone on this thread know how to change my CrackBerry signature on its BlackBerry 10 app? Please advise. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Avenzuno; 05-07-15 at 11:29 AM.
    05-07-15 09:09 AM
532 ... 1718192021 ...