01-24-16 09:34 PM
532 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    2576 and 939 Hybrid is almost done uploading.

And now 2582 gets leaked as well....
    I'm sorry guys but I just need a break.

Will post link for 2576 as soon as it's done.

Will probably be a few days until I post 2582.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    03-16-15 04:28 PM
    2576 and 939 Hybrid is almost done uploading.

And now 2582 gets leaked as well....
    I'm sorry guys but I just need a break.

Will post link for 2576 as soon as it's done.

Will probably be a few days until I post 2582.

After reading how happy leak users seem to be in this thread I finally think I'm ready to take the plunge and install a "leaked" 10.3.1 update as I'm tired of waiting for Verizon to release the official 10.3.1 OS. It seems like the "official" carrier releases thus far have been really buggy.

What is different in the newest leak? Since I'm still on 10.2.1, I wondered if you would recommend installing 2576 or waiting a few days until you complete the 2582 auto loader.

I really appreciate all the hard work and feedback you've put into these updates and this thread.

As a side note, I wonder why the carriers can't seem to get working OS updates out to their customers when many in the Crackberry community are already using working versions of these leaks?

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    03-16-15 10:08 PM
    After reading how happy leak users seem to be in this thread I finally think I'm ready to take the plunge and install a "leaked" 10.3.1 update as I'm tired of waiting for Verizon to release the official 10.3.1 OS. It seems like the "official" carrier releases thus far have been really buggy.

What is different in the newest leak? Since I'm still on 10.2.1, I wondered if you would recommend installing 2576 or waiting a few days until you complete the 2582 auto loader.

I really appreciate all the hard work and feedback you've put into these updates and this thread.

As a side note, I wonder why the carriers can't seem to get working OS updates out to their customers when many in the Crackberry community are already using working versions of these leaks?

Hi so the updates are all basically the same OS.

No new features (I'm assuming none until 10.3.2.xxxx), just under the hood tweaks and bug fixes.

Mine will be uploaded within 48 hours if you would like to wait.

Or you can use a regular autoloader with the normal 10.3.1.2583 Radio, and I will send you a file that will install the 939 Radio.

So you will essentially have the same outcome.

Instead of installing OS 2582 and Radio 939, you will install OS 2582 and Radio 2583 and then run another file that that will delete Radio 2583 and install 939 in its place.

Also its not that carriers can't get "working" versions out.

It's that they don't want to push them out as that takes time and manpower.

If they push it out they need to first get it on a bunch of testing devices and then have some people probably use it for a few days to make sure it isn't buggy and it's working perfectly.

Also not sure if you know but BlackBerry intentionally does not want most versions or "leaks" to be pushed to customers. They are met for internal testing before then and not for costumers, not because it isn't good enough but because they don't want to update users every other week or so. They are making new builds because they are usually fixing a few small bugs at once so they build 30 new builds squashing different bugs it's just how BlackBerry 10 OS progresses as an operating system.

Here's the link for 2576 and 939 Radio Hybrid Autoloader:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!g4RiyKwb!wo6k4T...9kdMuLp3SX5slY

Non-destructive "BLITZ" hybrid upgrade should finish uploading in a few hours.

Ursus Rufus likes this.
    03-17-15 02:01 AM
    OKay so the Hybrid BLITZ of 2576 and 939 finished uploading WAY ahead of schedule.
    Here it is:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!0hADDbBD!eA_zc-...qwLmN9DmnXf39k
    03-17-15 02:31 AM
    Again thank you for this effort. And also for the explanation in your post before. That all makes sense to me now and takes away the fear of bricking my phone again (which the .2443 OTA did) . So I might give it a try, my carrier T-Mobile Germany) said it's going to take a while as the 10.3.1 OTA had too many problems.

Thank you again, your work and time here is much appreciated!

Ursus Rufus likes this.
    03-17-15 05:42 AM
    Again thank you for this effort. And also for the explanation in your post before. That all makes sense to me now and takes away the fear of bricking my phone again (which the .2443 OTA did) . So I might give it a try, my carrier T-Mobile Germany) said it's going to take a while as the 10.3.1 OTA had too many problems.

Yeah you shouldn't have any problems with these.

BUT, before you actually do anything to your device ask me and I'll make sure your not making any mistakes so you won't brick your device.

I have 2582 Autoloader and BLITZ built already, but my school turns off the Internet periodically so I won't have them uploaded until at least later tonight, possibly tomorrow.

03-17-15 06:41 AM

Also muindor, what OS is your device (I'm assuming it's a Z30) currently on?

03-17-15 06:42 AM
    This Z30 STA-2 is a replacement device from T-Mobile Germany which already came with 10.3.1.2243. I haven't changed anything yet so it's still as it came.

03-17-15 06:58 AM
    This Z30 STA-2 is a replacement device from T-Mobile Germany which already came with 10.3.1.2243. I haven't changed anything yet so it's still as it came.

Okay you should have no problems.

We're you planning on using autoloader or blitz?

03-17-15 08:05 AM
    I would like to use a Non-distructive update as I only just set up everything again. I would like to have the full latest update, so no different radio or anything.last night I've downloaded the Blitz from Robbenezer from his thread so would that a correct one?

03-17-15 08:12 AM
    I would like to use a Non-distructive update as I only just set up everything again. I would like to have the full latest update, so no different radio or anything.last night I've downloaded the Blitz from Robbenezer from his thread so would that a correct one?

The newest update is OS 2582 and Radio 2583.

Is that the same one that the BLITZ is of?

03-17-15 09:17 AM
    Yep if it's Robbenezer's latest BLITZ he uploaded last night that is the one you want.

All credit goes to Rob, not me

Also, be sure to THANK HIM for his work!

03-17-15 09:29 AM
    Hehe of course. I'm following your thread here and I'm just thankful that you're here sharing your knowledge with us. I tried your blitz and Autoloader to 2267 to "rescue" my phone but it wouldn't work either. But that's because the OTA update stressed my Battery and it just died. But that's a different story. But because of that I'm very careful and what I'm doing to my baby here haha. (I want this to last as long as possible).

However: I've got some general questions now and maybe you could bring some light into the darkness Hehe.
    What would be the difference between Robs BLITZ and yours? I'm asking because there are so many different things out there and you know what happens when there are too many choices
    And because you're here for Z30 especially I'm of course more interested in what you have to say/provide. So if you could explain me the difference it would be nice, and also what would be more "safe" especially for the Z30?

Edit: Yes it's the same .2582

03-17-15 11:58 AM
    I am patiently awaiting the 2582 w/939 radio hybrid. Please take your time. I'd like to give it a whirl thus weekend. Thanks for all your hard work on this, Ben. It seems there have been a lot of leaks the past week or so.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 02:06 PM
    Hehe of course. I'm following your thread here and I'm just thankful that you're here sharing your knowledge with us. I tried your blitz and Autoloader to 2267 to "rescue" my phone but it wouldn't work either. But that's because the OTA update stressed my Battery and it just died. But that's a different story. But because of that I'm very careful and what I'm doing to my baby here haha. (I want this to last as long as possible).

However: I've got some general questions now and maybe you could bring some light into the darkness Hehe.
    What would be the difference between Robs BLITZ and yours? I'm asking because there are so many different things out there and you know what happens when there are too many choices
    And because you're here for Z30 especially I'm of course more interested in what you have to say/provide. So if you could explain me the difference it would be nice, and also what would be more "safe" especially for the Z30?

Edit: Yes it's the same .2582

So mine and Rob's are similar but not the same.

Rob's has the 2583 Radio in his.

And mine has the 939 Radio included.

His will work for all devices and mine will only work for Z30, Z10-2/3/4, Q10, Q5 and the Z3 because those are the only devices that the 939 Radio was available for it was never leaked for the other devices.

Both of them have ALL of the apps included meaning you can theoretically install it over any OS and have the full update unlike many BLITZs which just include the new apps over the previous leaked OS.

I haven't tested Rob's 2582 and 2583, but I know from the past that his work is amazing and there shouldn't be any issues using his or mine we both out time into our files we post because we really really don't want to mess anything up and potentially brick a user's phone. Rob and I have chatted on many occasions, he's a great guy.

You should use his especially because mine isn't uploaded as of yet and won't be until tomorrow and if you are having any issues with the Radio that came included with the link you can come back here and I will upload a file you can just drag and drop into Sachesi and will change your Radio to 939.

muindor likes this.
    03-17-15 07:14 PM
    I am patiently awaiting the 2582 w/939 radio hybrid. Please take your time. I'd like to give it a whirl thus weekend. Thanks for all your hard work on this, Ben. It seems there have been a lot of leaks the past week or so.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your appreciation I really hope you meant you were waiting for the Hybrid Autoloader because that's what just finished uploading.

Sorry I had my laptop uploading to Mega and I went out with my girlfriend for my birthday. When I came back my laptop was unplugged and the battery died so I had to restart it all, the BLITZ would have finished too if someone didn't unplug it.

Anyways here is the Hybrid Autoloader with OS 2582 and Radio 939:

https://mega.co.nz/#!k0BRUShA!VuTjdV...EASgEqulOYIaOI

Avenzuno and Ursus Rufus like this.
    03-17-15 07:18 PM
    Thanks for your appreciation I really hope you meant you were waiting for the Hybrid Autoloader because that's what just finished uploading.

Sorry I had my laptop uploading to Mega and I went out with my girlfriend for my birthday. When I came back my laptop was unplugged and the battery died so I had to restart it all, the BLITZ would have finished too if someone didn't unplug it.

Anyways here is the Hybrid Autoloader with OS 2582 and Radio 939:

https://mega.co.nz/#!k0BRUShA!VuTjdV...EASgEqulOYIaOI

Happy Birthday Ben!

Thanks for the explanation and the updates.

Ursus Rufus likes this.
    03-17-15 08:44 PM
    Happy Birthday Ben!

Thanks for the explanation and the updates.

Ha thanks it's not until next week but we're not going to be able to hang out then.

03-18-15 02:38 AM
    And now the Hybrid BLITZ of 10.3.1.2582 OS and 10.3.1.939 Radio is finished.
    It is Compatible foe the Z30, Z10-2/3/4, Q5, Q10 and Z3.

https://mega.co.nz/#!s0ZVyZgB!dRfGjs...F4cQeFMik19xK8

Just drag and drop onto Sachesi and it should install by itself.
    Let me know if there are any problems.
    lady of the lake and Avenzuno like this.
    03-18-15 02:43 AM
    Don't have a chance to add them to the first post yet.
    Will do later,
    Ben
    03-18-15 02:44 AM
    Hi everyone,
    So I'm off now and I'm going to be without a computer (more or less) for about 3 weeks.

Hopefully if there are any leaks I'll get to it as soon as I can but I think it'll be a while.

Sorry guys!

I'll still be available on CB to answer any questions if there are a new leak and you need a hand I can probably help out but won't be able to build autoloaders.

Good Luck!

03-21-15 10:44 PM
    Thanks for your help.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 02:52 PM
    Damm.

So sorry everyone but a hybrid for the first 10.3.2 leak will not be built for a very long time.

Two week minimum I'm going from hotel to hotel and I'm basically using only hotel WiFi for everything.

Also at this time my Z30 is my Alarm to wake up every morning and I seriously depend on it, so when I do have a chance to build it I will probably not load it because the alarm application is said to be very buggy and reset and have other glitches and I can't risk that.
    So it would be untested unless the alarm issues are fixed.

What I can do without Internet is of you want to download it you can download the Z30 files and I'm pretty sure I have the 939 Radio in bar format (sideload-able) on my Mega account and I can send a link.
    You can erase the Radio included in the files you downloaded and then replace it with the 939 Radio I will provide yourself.

Let me know if you're interested.

Good Luck!

03-24-15 03:29 PM
    If anyone wants to take the leap of faith with 10.3.2, you can install the OS by connecting your device and dropping the folder into Sachesi.

If you want to keep the 939 Radio use this method.

Follow the instructions to install 10.3.2

Close Sachesi and disconnect your device.

Once your device fully boots up, connect it and then reopen Sachesi and drag this file in: https://mega.co.nz/#!4kAhDbjL!yf99GC...nNXKGei86U26sc

That should reinstall the 939 Radio.

ONLY FOR Z30

PM me for help with other devices if needed.

03-27-15 12:23 PM
    Okay everyone sorry for the crazy hold up and my extended vacation.

I'm back now in my old setup and can build autoloaders and BLITZs for you all.

I have not been keeping up so well, what is the latest OS available on 10.3.1?
    Is it 10.3.1.2726?

Avenzuno likes this.
    04-16-15 12:32 AM
532 ... 1516171819 ...