I am not getting how yo updrade my z10 to 10.3 can someone tell me how to do or any link or something other procedure?

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 02:22 PM
    (Originally Posted by tickerguy in 10.3.0.1052 for all devices)

Ok folks, if you want to load non-destructively via Sachesi here is how you do it:

1. Get ALL THREE of the Core OS, the PROPER radio AND the Debrick file.

2. Place the core OS and proper radio into a directory on your computer.

3. Use Sachesi to SPLIT the debrick file; you need the .SIGNED out of it containing the filesystem image, then use the "EXTRACT APPS" function (which CANNOT take a .BAR input; this is why you must split it first!) to get the app BAR files.

4. Place all of those into the SAME directory as the CORE OS and Radio.

5. Now DELETE all the "sys.dxtg" files. There are four; the sys.dxtg.launcher file, if present, will blow up the install as it is missing some subsidiary components. This is the "Docs To Go" program and I've seen this problem before with debrick files. I have no idea why it happens, but you have to remove those files or the load WILL FAIL at about the 50% point.

Connect the phone to the PC and go to "INSTALL." Make sure the phone can be seen -- click "REFRESH"; it should show the current installed versions of what you have on the device in the window. If it does not something is wrong -- fix it before you continue as the install will not work.

Now drag the directory you put all those files in on top of Sachesi. It will start the install.

Go away for an hour to an hour and a half, but make sure your computer doesn't go to sleep! It will take quite a while to load. When it finishes the phone will reboot automatically; if it does NOT reboot (but just exits back) something went wrong.

The first boot will take quite a while -- maybe as much as 20-30 minutes. It will also take an hour or more before the phone settles down after it boots as it has to reindex everything.
    10-19-14 02:40 PM
    I posted a way of doing a non-destructive upgrade above, you can also download the proper auto loader and install using the autoloader.
    The autoloader will remove all your apps and you will have to reload your apps and setup your phone again.

If you want to use an autoloader just search the forms and you will find hundreds of posts on how to install using this method.
    10-19-14 02:44 PM
    I'd rather try and give my Cat a bath (in the nude) than trying to do this install ... lol but that just me
    10-19-14 03:01 PM
    Goto 10.3.1 skip 10.3 for stl1 from what I heard it was bad.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.821
    10-19-14 03:10 PM
    I'd rather try and give my Cat a bath (in the nude) than trying to do this install ... lol but that just me
    I suspect you took a wrong turn somewhere...... this area of the forums is not for you.
    10-19-14 03:27 PM
    U could use the search button.... there are many tutorials about how to do it. But of course it's easier to start a new thread like the 200 other threads who ask for the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 03:28 PM
    Exactly ... way over my head ... try not to take me too seriously though. You should be and probably have been highly praised for your work for helping those that are in the right area of the forum. Keep up the good work.
    10-19-14 09:55 PM