I ready many post here about how to load an os using autoloader. They all seems fine. But I have some question regarding it. I'm little confuse that I have to load three file
    1) core os
    2)debric
    3)radio
    Now, I can download above three files bit how to load them in my device. Some time ago I install 10.3.1 on my q5 with single autoloader then how I install these three to my z10 -stl 1. Some one help me with this.

P0$ted via z10..
    01-10-15 10:09 PM
    The directions are in my signature. An autoloder is one exe file. you dont need the three files you are speaking of. An autoloader will wipe your device and load the OS. Then you will need to either set it up again with your accounts, etc or restore a backup file in Link.

If you want to use a debrick file, core OS and radio there are several other steps you need to take. Those directions are in my signature under a non-destructive load of an os.
    aTrueBbLover and miketko like this.
    01-10-15 10:13 PM
    It means only I need to download an autoloader. Coz I prefer destructive mode.

P0$ted via z10..
    01-10-15 10:20 PM
    Thanks for your help. You are one who always there when people need help.

P0$ted via z10..
    01-10-15 10:24 PM
    It means only I need to download an autoloader. Coz I prefer destructive mode.

P0$ted via z10..
    Hi there - I am a little late to answer, but the Autoloader is the best/safest way to install a new leak. It is super simple compared to other ways because it is a simple connection to the PC with a USB cable and then a fast flash of the new OS and that's it! Of course the bad part (for some people) is that it sets it back to Factory Fresh and one must spend time to set everything back up again (or restore from Backup)..

You just need to find the Autoloader which was created for your handset. There are about 5 different versions (there are 2 kinds of Z10, then there are the Q phones, Z30, Passport and Classic. Each had slightly different needs and radio chipsets so they all are special that way.

If you picked the wrong one - don't worry - you can always go and get the correct one and do it again.

Good luck!
    01-10-15 10:34 PM
    The directions are in my signature. An autoloder is one exe file. you dont need the three files you are speaking of. An autoloader will wipe your device and load the OS. Then you will need to either set it up again with your accounts, etc or restore a backup file in Link.

If you want to use a debrick file, core OS and radio there are several other steps you need to take. Those directions are in my signature under a non-destructive load of an os.
    Will you plz send me proper link of autoloader for z10 stl-1

P0$ted via z10..
    01-11-15 08:22 AM
    Will you plz send me proper link of autoloader for z10 stl-1

P0$ted via z10..
    Bit.ly/autoloaders

From Leonardo DiCaprio's BlackBerry
    01-11-15 10:10 AM