I want to install 10.2.1 and I can't (could never) get link to back up my phone and apparently Sachesi won't cooperate either . . . anyone figure out how to switch between leaks without losing date yet????
    02-15-14 12:02 PM
    Have you try to make backup with BlackBerry Link?
    02-15-14 12:06 PM
    Do you have another computer to test link on? My laptop will not connect/recognize my Z10 but my desktop will.

I have all my contacts synced to my Gmail account. And box for all my pictures etc.

You would need to re download apps from BlackBerry World if you went this route.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 12:07 PM
    I could NEVER make a back up on BB link even before I switched to the leaks . . . and I actually want to keep things like my notes, reminders, app settings and date without the extra head ache. . . If only flippin' T-Mobile would pushout this damn update I would be fine. . . I think. .. I don't know. .. whatever. ..
    02-15-14 12:12 PM
    Uninstall link, restart computer, get latest version of link and reinstall. plug in BlackBerry make sure os recognizes phone. If not try add hardware and/or another cable. Make sure any firewalls installed aren't blocking link or phone network connections. If necessary turn off firewalls.

There is no reason this shouldn't back up. Majority of the time it is firewall configurations blocking link and devices.
    02-15-14 12:21 PM
    Uninstall link, restart computer, get latest version of link and reinstall. plug in BlackBerry make sure os recognizes phone. If not try add hardware and/or another cable. Make sure any firewalls installed aren't blocking link or phone network connections. If necessary turn off firewalls.

There is no reason this shouldn't back up. Majority of the time it is firewall configurations blocking link and devices.
    Have newest version of link, My firewall always alows link to work (I can't sync wierlessly with no issues) . . . I just think it is the leaked OS or maybe the andorid app??? (I can back up settings but application and media data will give an error if I try them . . .
    02-15-14 12:36 PM
    Use the non-destructive method using Sachesi.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/

thats what I did my self for the latest Leak and it worked like a charm.

EDIT - I've only tried this one time for upgrading OS. never tried it for downgrading an OS.
    02-16-14 11:29 AM