hi guys
    i have update my phone to 10.2.00.341 version but i dont want this version cuz it have so many bugs and...
    i want to back to 10.1 how i can do it? i just want downgrade to official versions.
    my model number after update is dev alpha (befor was SQN 100-3 !!!)
    07-16-13 02:06 PM
    Your kidding me right? I don't get why you people install these OS's knowing they're going to be buggy, and then complain that you can't downgrade. Even better you installed a damn dev version, and probably the dev alpha C version
    LP_Rigg, rav813, Lendo and 2 others like this.
    07-16-13 02:08 PM
    Your kidding me right? I don't get why you people install these OS's knowing they're going to be buggy, and then complain that you can't downgrade. Even better you installed a damn dev version, and probably the dev alpha C version
    LOL
    07-16-13 02:12 PM
    download and install one of the leaks that is lower than your official carrier version....once you do that, update your os to the official version
    07-16-13 02:16 PM
    :| it was on blackberry website and i think its good,that version have apn problem and now i dont have this problem but its even havent an music player or photo viewer.. :|
    i dont like my phone now what should i do ((((
    07-16-13 02:18 PM
    I believe you can just use Blackberry Link to reload your device software. As always, back up first, although I doubt a 10.2 backup will load back on a 10.1 OS.
    07-16-13 02:19 PM
    download and install one of the leaks that is lower than your official carrier version....once you do that, update your os to the official version
    can u give me any links of that? :-s

I believe you can just use Blackberry Link to reload your device software. As always, back up first, although I doubt a 10.2 backup will load back on a 10.1 OS.
    i have a backup of 10.1 but now i cant restore that now :-s
    07-16-13 02:24 PM
    :| it was on blackberry website and i think its good,that version have apn problem and now i dont have this problem but its even havent an music player or photo viewer.. :|
    i dont like my phone now what should i do ((((
    its a developer version, a stripped OS for developers to TEST their apps on. Of course its not going to have a full OS

gah, my mind = officially blown
    dslocumb and Djlatino like this.
    07-16-13 02:31 PM
    can u give me any links of that? :-s

i have a backup of 10.1 but now i cant restore that now :-s
    Follow BradfordJohnson advice and you will be good to go. Then update to the latest 10.1 leak (or official carrier release) and as long as your backup is a older version you will be ok. If your backup is a newer version use Darcy's backup manager to change the manifest (version number to the default 10.0.0.0) and it should work.

Next - Follow Kris's advice and not install something if you don't know how to fix the problem which WILL happen more often than not.
    07-16-13 02:32 PM
    its a developer version, a stripped OS for developers to TEST their apps on. Of course its not going to have a full OS

gah, my mind = officially blown
    i saw a post from one of users and he said apn is ok in 10.2 and i dident think its like this..... so tell me what should i do now :-s
    Follow BradfordJohnson advice and you will be good to go. Then update to the latest 10.1 leak (or official carrier release) and as long as your backup is a older version you will be ok. If your backup is a newer version use Darcy's backup manager to change the manifest (version number to the default 10.0.0.0) and it should work.

Next - Follow Kris's advice and not install something if you don't know how to fix the problem which WILL happen more often than not.
    im sure my back up is from last version,its cant restore now with bb link. can anyone give me a link of leak os of last versions?? (
    07-16-13 02:43 PM
    i find this and im downloading,is it what i need?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...7/#post8815781
    07-16-13 02:50 PM
    i saw a post from one of users and he said apn is ok in 10.2 and i dident think its like this..... so tell me what should i do now :-s

im sure my back up is from last version,its cant restore now with bb link. can anyone give me a link of leak os of last versions?? (
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...models-828802/

I would still follow the advice already offered - peace out
    toobs623 likes this.
    07-16-13 02:51 PM
    thanks ill try..
    07-16-13 02:57 PM
    I declare this thread beposted into the history books as a textbook example of why some people need tostay away from going off official releases...

Letthis be a lesson to anyone, those of us who leak, load leaks, test leaks, andyes, have fun with leaks, have done our homework in one way or another over theyears. Some of us have formal backgrounds in certain areas, some of us areenthusiasts, and some of us are both, but either way we have spent ourappropriate time doing our homework before tampering with otherwise"perfectly fine" devices.

Please,please, please, people listen up... If you would like to "join thefun" you are more than welcome, but be prepared for things like this tohappen, if you don't read, if you don't do your homework, and quite frankly inthis case, can't even download the correct file from the official developer'ssection of BlackBerry's website! We can share ideas, tips, and tricks, we canhelp one another troubleshoot problems which after one's due consideration tothe situation is odd at best, but we cannot be responsible for this nonsense.

Pashhip besides complaining about functionalities which aren't even supposed to bein the build, if you bothered to read anything, you said:

:|i dont like my phone now what should i do ((((
    Buddy, this is a "What the hell were you thinking moment?"

Now onto recovery here, load another OS find a link, by reading, or use one of the one's given, and you better read what you're doing otherwise things still won't work, and most likely while you're at it kiss your restore file goodbye....
    07-16-13 03:11 PM
    I declare this thread beposted into the history books as a textbook example of why some people need tostay away from going off official releases...[FONT=Arial]

I think everyone should try at least. But as far as the pre supposition that the 'the latest is the greatest' goes, everyone should be aware that isn't always true. In fact in tech more often than not it isn't true at all. I have yet to make the 10.2 jump, Im just not that curious. Im sure someday soon you guys will come up with a leak I cant refuse. For now Im holding steady at 4543.
    Hamilton Guy likes this.
    07-16-13 03:39 PM
    Op you need to do your research.
    I sympathise to a point because it is hard to get relevant information from here about leaks. For example with the latest leak, most questions were answered with a leak to the q&a thread which contained 90% nonsense and only 10% information meaning I had to read through for ages and still didn't get the answer to my question.
    However what you do to your device is down to you and you alone. My policy is never to install anything unless I am sure how it works. Generally that means researching it and not going on one guys say so

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 07:13 PM
    It always boggles my mind when I see people installing leaks/betas on their WORK issued BlackBerry's.

To the OP: stick to official releases. Fire up BB Link, reset to factory and go from there. Stay safe, stay happy.
    07-16-13 07:24 PM
    why i cant download any files from mega.co????? i tried 10000 times and its download 50% 80% or 20% of the file and stop downloading :|
    are there any os from other upload centeres?
    07-20-13 03:18 PM
    why i cant download any files from mega.co????? i tried 10000 times and its download 50% 80% or 20% of the file and stop downloading :|
    are there any os from other upload centeres?
    What are you looking for?
    07-20-13 03:24 PM
    In for a dime, in for a dollar. Give this one a try

https://mega.co.nz/#!nVUEiQyK!HzdU32...TH8VcTcfMEZ0nw
    07-20-13 05:23 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...models-828802/

I would still follow the advice already offered - peace out
    i solved my problem with this post thanks LP_Rigg and thankyou everyone for your post and helps..
    07-21-13 10:23 AM
    I declare this thread beposted into the history books as a textbook example of why some people need tostay away from going off official releases...

Letthis be a lesson to anyone, those of us who leak, load leaks, test leaks, andyes, have fun with leaks, have done our homework in one way or another over theyears. Some of us have formal backgrounds in certain areas, some of us areenthusiasts, and some of us are both, but either way we have spent ourappropriate time doing our homework before tampering with otherwise"perfectly fine" devices.

Please,please, please, people listen up... If you would like to "join thefun" you are more than welcome, but be prepared for things like this tohappen, if you don't read, if you don't do your homework, and quite frankly inthis case, can't even download the correct file from the official developer'ssection of BlackBerry's website! We can share ideas, tips, and tricks, we canhelp one another troubleshoot problems which after one's due consideration tothe situation is odd at best, but we cannot be responsible for this nonsense.

Pashhip besides complaining about functionalities which aren't even supposed to bein the build, if you bothered to read anything, you said:

Buddy, this is a "What the hell were you thinking moment?"

Now onto recovery here, load another OS find a link, by reading, or use one of the one's given, and you better read what you're doing otherwise things still won't work, and most likely while you're at it kiss your restore file goodbye....
    LMAO!

Posted via Z10 forgotten STL 1
    07-21-13 03:12 PM
    LMAO!

Posted via Z10 forgotten STL 1
    I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry now, because this isn't really a LMAO kind of post. The post you're referencing is good solid advice that everyone should really read before stepping foot into the leak threads. Especially those new to BlackBerry/CrackBerry. I know there can be a rush when you first start out here and you learn about leaked OS's, but some people are better of not playing around with the OS. Laughing at this post is one thing, but while you're at it, don't forget to take it damn seriously.
    07-21-13 03:24 PM