how to download latest BlackBerry autoloader from mega
    I am having trouble to download.
    any suggestions please????

Posted via CB10
    04-05-18 08:30 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...links-1140113/

What problem or error are you getting when you use the links?

Try different browsers. Use your PC or laptop.
    04-05-18 09:36 PM
    The Mega site works best with Firefox or Chrome.

And, it has to be with a PC. Don't try to use your phone.
    04-05-18 09:44 PM
    So do i...the download stucks at 99% every time

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 03:19 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=887240 i found the solution here...thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 03:32 AM
    You can using megaDownloader 1.7 for download the file from mega

Posted via CB10
    04-08-18 04:25 AM
    link nya brooo

Posted via CB10
    05-06-18 10:02 AM
    link nya brooo

Posted via CB10
    sudah ada, di grup

 Passport RED Edition 10.3.32163
    08-07-18 10:33 PM
    How do you install this thing? I have the file Passport_10.3.03.3216_SQW100-1-2-3-4.7z don't know what to do with it.
    08-08-18 05:31 PM
    How do you install this thing? I have the file Passport_10.3.03.3216_SQW100-1-2-3-4.7z don't know what to do with it.
    Unzip it.
    Plug in your phone to your computer
    Click on the file you unzipped
    Run it
    Wait...
    Wait some more..
    Probably still some more..
    Done
    08-08-18 05:44 PM
    Is there any clue as to whether it is running? Also will it just automatically update all plugged in blackberries? seems very odd. I guess I just like to know what is going on. Can you tell anything from Blackberry link? I just think everytime I run it it craps out.
    08-08-18 06:38 PM
    There must be more to this then what you describe. At the command prompt the ;last thing I see is connecting to bootroom? and the process ends.
    08-08-18 07:11 PM
    Also a problem with your description, how do I choose which phone to upgrade? All seems very unclear, vague and difficult to understand.
    08-08-18 07:15 PM
    Unzip it.
    Plug in your phone to your computer
    Click on the file you unzipped
    Run it
    Wait...
    Wait some more..
    Probably still some more..
    Done
    Well I guess I won't get those hours of my life back again. Anyway this file really doesn't work very well. Just hangs the phone and after doing two clean installs there must be a better way. All I want to do is restore a backup. It seems to me that restore implies restoring the OS. Why I have update to a higher OS than OS 10.3.3.2137 seems sad.
    Can you think of an easier way to get to a stable os that is 10.3.3.2137 bor higher?
    08-08-18 09:30 PM
    Well I guess I won't get those hours of my life back again. Anyway this file really doesn't work very well. Just hangs the phone and after doing two clean installs there must be a better way. All I want to do is restore a backup. It seems to me that restore implies restoring the OS. Why I have update to a higher OS than OS 10.3.3.2137 seems sad.
    Can you think of an easier way to get to a stable os that is 10.3.3.2137 bor higher?
    No idea what you're referring to when you say it hangs the phone. It's a very simple process and there's not much more too it than what I outlined. It'll wipe your device and load the new OS and from there you just set it up as per normal. You never stated anything about backups or restores in your initial post asking how to run it, so I gave you no info about that.

At this point, I'm not even sure BlackBerry Link can even do restores anymore, I haven't used it in years, but even when I did it was flaky and broken and hardly works on Windows 10. From the sounds of it, you may not even have BlackBerry Link installed, otherwise you'd see more in the command prompt. In which case, you might need to install it or at the very least, the drivers from it. Both can be downloaded here - https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...93E4F3BB068C22

Install the driver or BlackBerry link and run the autoloader again. As for why you need to install a newer OS.. you don't? If everything is working fine, then don't bother. Entirely up to you. You never stated why you were even trying to load the OS. You just asked how and I gave you the answer. There's a guide here, if you think it might help you better - https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...loader-927076/ but it's really just a longer version of what I already told you.
    08-08-18 09:34 PM
    "No idea what you're referring to when you say it hangs the phone"
    Not too difficult to figure out. The phone just flashes with a red light. Hence it hangs. It can't boot. It is stuck. I went through this process twice with restores to factory. Clearly this version of the OS is not stable. If I can find a version that is OS 10.3.3.2137 or higher then I can do a restore. Not to difficult to understand. The reason why I tried this update was in order to do a restore. I find it odd that you would assume that I don't have Blackberry link installed. That is a strange assumption. Since I am trying to do a restore I would have thought the logical assumption would be that the software to do this ie Blackberry link was installed but as I had indicated I don't have the right OS as I indicated in order to do the restore.
    Again the most logical course of action is to update my OS.
    So again what is the easiest way to get to a higher OS in order for me to successfully restore for a backup of a OS10.3.3.2137?
    08-08-18 09:53 PM
    "No idea what you're referring to when you say it hangs the phone"
    Not too difficult to figure out. The phone just flashes with a red light. Hence it hangs. It can't boot. It is stuck. I went through this process twice with restores to factory. Clearly this version of the OS is not stable. If I can find a version that is OS 10.3.3.2137 or higher then I can do a restore. Not to difficult to understand. The reason why I tried this update was in order to do a restore. I find it odd that you would assume that I don't have Blackberry link installed. That is a strange assumption. Since I am trying to do a restore I would have thought the logical assumption would be that the software to do this ie Blackberry link was installed but as I had indicated I don't have the right OS as I indicated in order to do the restore.
    Again the most logical course of action is to update my OS.
    So again what is the easiest way to get to a higher OS in order for me to successfully restore for a backup of a OS10.3.3.2137?
    Holy smokes, you don't sound like a person who is asking for a favour.

In any event, download to PC, unzip, plug in device, run autoloader. That's it.

https://mega.nz/#!1NZ1SQBB!yL_ZV5UFz...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM
    08-08-18 09:56 PM
    BTW I should have let you know that when I do a factory reload it goes back to OS 10.3.3.1463
    08-08-18 10:00 PM
    BTW I should have let you know that when I do a factory reload it goes back to OS 10.3.3.1463
    That's SR 10.3.3.1463, OS 10.3.3.2205.
    08-08-18 10:11 PM
    Actually there are a few couple of things that I have discovered. First this autoloader won't work if you have multiple phones connected. Second, if you assumed that blackberry link is not being used then perhaps blackberry link interferes with the autoloader. In any case this file doesn't work on a standard Z10 model STL100-3 restored to factory. It simply won't boot after the autoloader runs. thats it.
    08-08-18 10:11 PM
    Actually there are a few couple of things that I have discovered. First this autoloader won't work if you have multiple phones connected. Second, if you assumed that blackberry link is not being used then perhaps blackberry link interferes with the autoloader. In any case this file doesn't work on a standard Z10 model STL100-3 restored to factory. It simply won't boot after the autoloader runs. thats it.
    I gave you a link for a Passport. You never mentioned anything about a Z10 before.

Z10STL100-3:

https://mega.nz/#!UEwkxLTa!Q3y5xKCE4...dkG3EInalY18_g
    Markygee likes this.
    08-08-18 10:13 PM
    I gave you a link for a Passport. You never mentioned anything about a Z10 before.

Z10STL100-3:

https://mega.nz/#!UEwkxLTa!Q3y5xKCE4...dkG3EInalY18_g
    Conite, Thanks for the excellent replies. Thanks for pointing out my mistake of using the wrong auto loader. Once I used the link you gave for the Z10 it worked like a charm. I ran it and in short order the OS was updated. Once updated I was able to do the restore without any problem. It goes to show that when I post I must remember details, details, details. Anyway this worked great thanks!!!!!!
    08-09-18 08:39 AM
    Conite, Thanks for the excellent replies. Thanks for pointing out my mistake of using the wrong auto loader. Once I used the link you gave for the Z10 it worked like a charm. I ran it and in short order the OS was updated. Once updated I was able to do the restore without any problem. It goes to show that when I post I must remember details, details, details. Anyway this worked great thanks!!!!!!
    Great news. Cheers.
    08-09-18 08:50 AM
    Gabung group ya donk

Posted via CB10
    09-23-18 10:45 AM