05-21-17 02:56 PM
29 12
tools
    To all, I have had several problems trying the upgrade method using Sachesi and the debrick method didn't work quite as well either for me. I have Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1803 on AT&T and if I use either method my phone acts strange and then after a few days my ALT icon/SHIFT icon at the top right corner disappear with no trace.

Long story short, the only way for ME to update my phone successfully is using an autoloader file from a leak or another one that I can customize.

So my question is, can somebody offer a walk through for creating an autoloader from files grabbed by Sachesi?
    P.S.: I know how to grab the files and I have the upgrade and debrick signed files already and yes, I replaced my phone will AT&T and this is my third Q10SQN100-1.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 11:49 AM
    Anyone??? Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 03:52 PM
    11-20-13 04:24 PM
    I know this thread is old but I was wondering if it is possible to create an autoloader that can install without deleting data such as contacts- i.e. non destructive autoloader. I'm responsible for setting up phones for other employees I have had situations where a phone couldn't start up (was constantly rebooting) and couldn't be detected by neither Link nor Sachesi- however an autoloader worked to fix the issue- except that the user would have lost all data.

if anyone can help me with this it will be much appreciated. I already downloaded my carrier's latest update, 10.2.1.3062 via Sachesi (version 1.93)
    02-23-15 01:41 PM
    I know this thread is old but I was wondering if it is possible to create an autoloader that can install without deleting data such as contacts- i.e. non destructive autoloader. I'm responsible for setting up phones for other employees I have had situations where a phone couldn't start up (was constantly rebooting) and couldn't be detected by neither Link nor Sachesi- however an autoloader worked to fix the issue- except that the user would have lost all data.

if anyone can help me with this it will be much appreciated. I already downloaded my carrier's latest update, 10.2.1.3062 via Sachesi (version 1.93)

No , auto loaders will wipe your device that's why there is Sachesi
    02-23-15 04:11 PM
    To all, I have had several problems trying the upgrade method using Sachesi and the debrick method didn't work quite as well either for me. I have Q10SQN100-1/10.2.0.1803 on AT&T and if I use either method my phone acts strange and then after a few days my ALT icon/SHIFT icon at the top right corner disappear with no trace.

Long story short, the only way for ME to update my phone successfully is using an autoloader file from a leak or another one that I can customize.

So my question is, can somebody offer a walk through for creating an autoloader from files grabbed by Sachesi?
    P.S.: I know how to grab the files and I have the upgrade and debrick signed files already and yes, I replaced my phone will AT&T and this is my third Q10SQN100-1.

Posted via CB10
    Why not just use the loader already made in Thurask os file its in the stickies in the leaks/beta thread.

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...3dTocYhTwQn6io
    02-23-15 04:13 PM
    I've just spent about 30 minutes searching this site looking for some step by step instructions for creating an Autoloader. I guess I'm blind, but as much as I search "how to create an autoloader" or "make an autoloader", it seems that it's elusive.

The thing is that I know how to make one with Darcy's Tools or Sachesi, but in the past I've usually just downloaded them.

My Question is simple: Do I use the Debrick and correct radio and that's all?
    04-19-15 12:49 AM
    I've just spent about 30 minutes searching this site looking for some step by step instructions for creating an Autoloader. I guess I'm blind, but as much as I search "how to create an autoloader" or "make an autoloader", it seems that it's elusive.

The thing is that I know how to make one with Darcy's Tools or Sachesi, but in the past I've usually just downloaded them.

Yes

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.281
    04-19-15 12:55 AM
    Autoloader = destructive upgrade, clean install. Using Darcy's Tool with Debrick and Radio files only, same with Sachesi. For an Update = non destructive. With Sachesi you have to split first the Debrick file Extract Signed, then from the splited file extract all apps using Extract Apps, then put all apps, Radio file and OS Core file together in a folder. Then Install from folder and done, you won't loose any settings or data.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2726 on AT&T
    04-19-15 01:34 AM

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=972556

Anyway, yes.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 03:38 AM
    Use last Sachesi.. 2.0..
    04-19-15 10:56 AM
    Thanks everyone! I was sure that I had seen a guide somewhere.

I guess when I searched, I was missing one word. (an)

Try this: search for: how to make autoloader
    Notice that the "Guide" [Guide] How to make an autoloader is not on the first page of results.
    'how to create autoloader' actually does find it, which is weird, but it didn't seem to find it when I looked before.

I point this out so that maybe we should go easy on people when they say that have searched for an answer and then they ask a question that has already been answered before.
    04-20-15 01:57 AM
    I need to try and create an autoloader so as not lose data. Pardon my novice level of knowledge here, but I wanted some clarification.

I assume I get the files from the download Thurask has kindly supplied on this thread: (I am looking for a version greater than 10.3.3.1463, and this seems to have it).

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/ (what do the dashes 1-2-3, etc mean after the file name)?

This is what I don't understand:

With Sachesi you have to split first the Debrick file Extract Signed,

What Debrick file and what do you mean, 'extract signed'?

Then I understand that I need to use Sachesi's capability to split the apps up, put what I need in a folder together, and then run the exe from that folder to the phone.

When I tried to access the phone from Sachesi the other day, (it is stuck in the .1463 loop for over 24 hours), I couldn't access it, trolled the forums and saw someone else had the same issue, but someone said, 'you need an autoloader'. So I assume once I have the autoloader and files set up in a folder, that won't be a problem?

Thanks in advance everyone. I appreciate it.
    05-10-17 10:51 PM
    I need to try and create an autoloader so as not lose data. Pardon my novice level of knowledge here, but I wanted some clarification.

I assume I get the files from the download Thurask has kindly supplied on this thread: (I am looking for a version greater than 10.3.3.1463, and this seems to have it).

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/ (what do the dashes 1-2-3, etc mean after the file name)?

This is what I don't understand:

With Sachesi you have to split first the Debrick file Extract Signed,

What Debrick file and what do you mean, 'extract signed'?

Then I understand that I need to use Sachesi's capability to split the apps up, put what I need in a folder together, and then run the exe from that folder to the phone.

When I tried to access the phone from Sachesi the other day, (it is stuck in the .1463 loop for over 24 hours), I couldn't access it, trolled the forums and saw someone else had the same issue, but someone said, 'you need an autoloader'. So I assume once I have the autoloader and files set up in a folder, that won't be a problem?

Thanks in advance everyone. I appreciate it.
    You don't need to build the autoloader. Just download it directly from Thurask's archive.

An autoloader will wipe the device. There is no alternative. Download the 7z file for your device to your PC, unzip it, plug in your phone, and run the autoloader.

OS 10.3.3.2205 (SW 10.3.3.1463) is the latest.

If you want to do a backup, use Ultimate Backup from BBW.
    05-10-17 11:33 PM
    Thanks for the response, conite.

So jhirizarry is wrong, there is no way to 'soft' load the OS so it doesn't get wiped?

As I mentioned the phone is stuck in the update loop so I am not certain a backup will work, since the file system seems to be locked. I can just remove the sim (it's not encrypted), and then put it back in once I do the update if I can't update.

I was confused by the version number, because I saw .2205 and thought it superseded .1463, which you clarified above (it doesn't). Since my boyfriend's phone is having trouble with this build, shouldn't I install the previous one, or isn't that possible?

Thanks again. =)
    05-11-17 08:12 PM
    Thanks for the response, conite.

So jhirizarry is wrong, there is no way to 'soft' load the OS so it doesn't get wiped?

As I mentioned the phone is stuck in the update loop so I am not certain a backup will work, since the file system seems to be locked. I can just remove the sim (it's not encrypted), and then put it back in once I do the update if I can't update.

I was confused by the version number, because I saw .2205 and thought it superseded .1463, which you clarified above (it doesn't). Since my boyfriend's phone is having trouble with this build, shouldn't I install the previous one, or isn't that possible?

Thanks again. =)
    This build works very well after performing a clean install with an autoloader.

There is a way to construct an autoloader that won't wipe your device, but it would only contain the core OS, and not the over 240 apps that complete the process. I wouldn't recommend it for a novice.
    05-11-17 08:17 PM
    Thanks again, conite!

What is the potential harm in not including the 240 apps and create an autoloader that only has the core OS (and I assume the radio)? Does that render the apps non-functional (I assume they are things like the browser, etc). Or it just the steps involved are rather difficult? I was a software tester for 6.5 years, so although I am a BlackBerry OS loading newbie, I'm reasonably comfortable with technology.

Contacts are retained on the device, (not media card I believe), the boyfriend recently went to Win10 and doesn't have a too-recent backup. Verizon cloud is supposed to do that, but I made contact with them and for some reason the updates haven't happened for a few months. So if I can possibly save him data loss and it isn't too fraught with peril, I would try it. He's a pretty great boyfriend. =)

If not I'll have to be brutal I guess. *cringe*
    05-11-17 09:21 PM
    Thanks again, conite!

What is the potential harm in not including the 240 apps and create an autoloader that only has the core OS (and I assume the radio)? Does that render the apps non-functional (I assume they are things like the browser, etc). Or it just the steps involved are rather difficult? I was a software tester for 6.5 years, so although I am a BlackBerry OS loading newbie, I'm reasonably comfortable with technology.

Contacts are retained on the device, (not media card I believe), the boyfriend recently went to Win10 and doesn't have a too-recent backup. Verizon cloud is supposed to do that, but I made contact with them and for some reason the updates haven't happened for a few months. So if I can possibly save him data loss and it isn't too fraught with peril, I would try it. He's a pretty great boyfriend. =)

If not I'll have to be brutal I guess. *cringe*
    Apps form an integral part of the OS. Generally you can autoload a core if it's from the same OS as the existing apps already on the device (or from an extremely close build).

However, DBBT is a much easier app to build an autoloader.
    /bb10-leaked-beta-os-f395/darcys-blackberry-tools-956835/

But you will first need to download and unzip the core of the OS that is currently installed on the device.
    05-11-17 09:32 PM
    If you don't want to lose data, then do a non-destructive update Blitz-style. If Sachesi 2.x doesn't work, use DBBT.

If you're still having problems, then backup before doing a destructive update using one Thursak's autoloaders.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    05-12-17 05:18 PM
    If you don't want to lose data, then do a non-destructive update Blitz-style. If Sachesi 2.x doesn't work, use DBBT.

If you're still having problems, then backup before doing a destructive update using one Thursak's autoloaders.

The issue is that the OS is in a reboot cycle. Only an autoloader will take. So it might be worth using a non-destructive core-only loader first.
    05-12-17 05:33 PM
    The issue is that the OS is in a reboot cycle. Only an autoloader will take. So it might be worth using a non-destructive core-only loader first.
    Oops......missed the "stuck in a loop" part.

Thanks for the eagle eye.

05-12-17 05:48 PM
    Thanks for the info everyone. He's on call and can receive phone calls, but it remains otherwise Bricked. Still, I'm hoping to try this today or tomorrow, (he's off call tomorrow night).

Will post updates. =|
    05-13-17 07:51 PM
    Been a busy week, so I've only gotten to this in fits and starts.

I loaded Darcy's tools, got Thurask's files, and extracted them and got two signed files. I then ran Darcy's tools on the User/OS/IFS file to extract the OS files, and DT created a file folder called:
    OS_10.3.3.2163.qc8960.factory_sfi.User-OS-IFS.fs-os

The user files will wipe the data, and I wanted to try just an OS refresh first which is why I wanted to extract the OS files. The folder however still has User in the title and also a usr folder one directory down. Is this right? The subfolders aren't empty either, as usr\lib has stuff in it, for example.

I saw on this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...loader-807083/

That apparently you can use CAP to repack and sign the files for use by the autoloader, but I am unclear on the naming... I assume I just use 7 zip to pack it using the folder's name and that is what I put into the CAP command?

Any help would be appreciated. =)

Thanks!
    05-19-17 01:13 AM
    Been a busy week, so I've only gotten to this in fits and starts.

I loaded Darcy's tools, got Thurask's files, and extracted them and got two signed files. I then ran Darcy's tools on the User/OS/IFS file to extract the OS files, and DT created a file folder called:
    OS_10.3.3.2163.qc8960.factory_sfi.User-OS-IFS.fs-os

The user files will wipe the data, and I wanted to try just an OS refresh first which is why I wanted to extract the OS files. The folder however still has User in the title and also a usr folder one directory down. Is this right? The subfolders aren't empty either, as usr\lib has stuff in it, for example.

I saw on this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...loader-807083/

That apparently you can use CAP to repack and sign the files for use by the autoloader, but I am unclear on the naming... I assume I just use 7 zip to pack it using the folder's name and that is what I put into the CAP command?

Any help would be appreciated. =)

Thanks!
    You don't need to do any of that.

Just download the autoloader from Thurask, unzip, and run. This will wipe the device and provide a clean install.

If you simply want to hit your device with the core OS for a non-destructive refresh, just download the core ONLY, unzip it, and use DBBT to make the autoloader. Just point to the unzipped core file and hit "make autoloader".
    05-19-17 01:24 AM
    You don't need to do any of that.

Just download the autoloader from Thurask, unzip, and run. This will wipe the device and provide a clean install.

If you simply want to hit your device with the core OS for a non-destructive refresh, just download the core ONLY, unzip it, and use DBBT to make the autoloader. Just point to the unzipped core file and hit "make autoloader".
    I don't see just the OS on Thurask's Google drive, just the whole package.
    05-19-17 01:47 PM
29 12