Listen carefully guys I recently updated my q10 (to the version in the pic I uploaded) and it's crazy! I don't have a pics or music media icon ...everything is a mess!!! I wanna update to a newwww os cud someone PLZ send me the latest os bb10 version for my q10 plz!!!!

10.2.0.1157 <----- (taken from pic which I removed because it contained info we don't allow to be posted, namely emails and serial numbers)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by pkcable; 09-12-13 at 10:28 AM. Reason: removed picture
    09-11-13 08:54 PM
    Hold up, I had proofreading issues.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    09-11-13 08:55 PM
    You know that upgrading to a leaked version is your own risk.... right?
    It says in topic.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 08:56 PM
    I know, but I jus want the LATEST os version for my q10

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 08:57 PM
    I know, but I jus want the LATEST os version for my q10

Posted via CB10
    You want the latest/greatest for your Q. Ok, cool. The next question is you want it to be "stable"/supported release, or a leak which has not been vetted, and can cause all sorts of issues? No, I do understand where you are coming from, he**, I've been there and done that.

I would go for stability and peace of mind with the latest/greatest version THAT IS PROVEN STABLE. Unsupported/leaked versions "might" get you a feature that you are craving, but at the risk of stability and other issues elsewhere. Latest is not always the greatest.

Your "leaked" version is driving you nuts, phone erratic etc. Go back 1 version to the supported release, and all should be good. And wait until the new version is vetted by others here on CB, others have used it, problems found and then decide if you want the heartache/headache/frustration.

c
    09-12-13 10:26 AM
    Which stable os do u recommend?

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 10:37 AM
    Hi. Whether you upgrade or not is a simple choice with some members being against using leaks while others or not. You could still have problems with an "official" release from the carrier the same as a "leaked" OS. I only use leaks. Here is a thread to the latest OS from what you're using: 10.2.0.1443. As you know there are disclaimers when upgrading "any" device. Everything - including help will be on that thread. Before making a decision, review the thread prior to upgrading to save yourself time.....and aggravation. JMHO. Good Luck.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-12-13 10:48 AM