08-06-14 05:59 AM
224 ... 56789
tools
    Wow thnx god there are still old crackberry members who answers your question properly. Like how is 10.3 in z30? And they are like yea good. This bug that bug but it's good.

Now in other hand new breed of smart *** crackberries who would answer your question with. Why don't you flash it yourself and see???

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 01:00 AM
    You need to take out all the apps and start installing one after the other to see which one is causing the ring tone malfunction

Z30 - The BlackBerry Experience
    I think so. Hard work installing phonecall installing phonecall........
    Will be i nice Job for the Weekend.
    05-24-14 02:13 AM
    Guys,

I have a problem with call log history. It displays only phone numbers, no names from contact list.
    Bar from 296 loaded, rebooted several times and doesn't help.
    Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 04:52 AM
    Guys,

I have a problem with call log history. It displays only phone numbers, no names from contact list.
    Bar from 296 loaded, rebooted several times and doesn't help.
    Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    Really nobody with such problem??

Still cannot solve it, but investigating deeper, found the following:
    OS 10.2 displays phone numbers in call logs without spitting into blocks with space separator.
    When loaded 10.3 without any restore from a backup and made some calls from contact list, all were displayed in call log with matched properly contact names.
    After further selective restore from Link backup, restored log shows only called numbers. split into blocks of digits, and no contact names matched
    Any calls made since that time from contact list, also don't match in call log.
    Seems, that restore sets a hidden parameter for splitting/formatting phone numbers (unless couldn't find this parameter).

Any ideas?
    05-25-14 12:37 PM
    It has been great for me so far. No mayor issues except once in a while the call screen freezes after a call and does not allow me to dial another number, choose a contact to dial the number or anything. I close the windows, reopen and still the same. However, after a reboot, all goes back to normal. It is a random issue and may not happen for days, but when it does, a reboot fixes it.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 12:43 PM
    Using the hybrid... I love it and don't notice the water marks...however I do hate them with a deep rooted passion. The day the leak drops for a build without water marks I'm telling my wife she is on her own for a few hours =)

The system overall is great...only thing that bothers me (outside of the water marks) is the email notification is not changeable.

I've had zero degradation of battery life and the device feels faster.

Z30 Verizon!
    05-25-14 11:04 PM
    Using the hybrid... I love it and don't notice the water marks...however I do hate them with a deep rooted passion. The day the leak drops for a build without water marks I'm telling my wife she is on her own for a few hours =)

The system overall is great...only thing that bothers me (outside of the water marks) is the email notification is not changeable.

I've had zero degradation of battery life and the device feels faster.

Z30 Verizon!
    There's a fix for the notification thing. Just Sideload the settings bar from 442 and you're good.

05-26-14 01:09 AM
    BBM Video screen blanks out upon initiating a call, i have to rotate my screen to get it to show.
    05-27-14 03:37 PM
    Recently been experiencing issues with media stream to my bluetooth receiver in my car, IFM-500, it's like a 30 dollar device, but it's been working flawless, except for leaks because of their known issue of bluetooth, seemed to be fine until this weekend! Would reload, but am pretty sure there will be a new leak soon, if another week passes, I'll get the 3175 pushed update

Edit: just checked, calling function works though....

Z30 STA100-5 10.3.0.442 with the loaded essentials
    05-28-14 11:27 AM
    There's a fix for the notification thing. Just Sideload the settings bar from 442 and you're good.

Actually for the one who have notification problem need to sideload sys.settings.bar from 10.3.0.140, set the notifications and sideload back the sys.settings.bar from 10.3.0.442, works for me.
    05-28-14 11:41 AM
    Actually for the one who have notification problem need to sideload sys.settings.bar from 10.3.0.140, set the notifications and sideload back the sys.settings.bar from 10.3.0.442, works for me.
    When someone calls it rings for you? Just making sure cause it worked for me but after a restart it stopped working.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 12:20 PM
    When someone calls it rings for you? Just making sure cause it worked for me but after a restart it stopped working.

Posted via CB10
    Yes it rings for me, I only done the setting.bar because can't set notification for email settings

BTW, am using base 10.3.0.296 sideloaded with some 442 bars
    05-28-14 12:33 PM
    Still loosing ringtones after reboot.

Everything works well, until a reboot. Then no ringtone works, when someone is calling.

Can not figure out why.

Anyone with the same issue?
    Last edited by msl_laubo; 05-29-14 at 04:40 AM.
    05-29-14 02:47 AM
    Loaded up the hybrid yesterday. Honestly, I don't know what all the hype is about. I like change, I think it's good. But this new OS is flat-out ugly. Everything looks one-dimensional, colors aren't as vibrant, etc.

That said, I do like most of the new features (and concepts of features that don't quite work yet). Rearranging the setting menu is useful. It will be neat to toggle the icon labels. New camera is awesome!

While I don't like the overall look of the new OS (which is merely personal preference), all the functionality changes and ability to CUSTOMIZE the phone to suit your needs really proves that BlackBerry is finally listening to its non-business customers.

As for this OS on the Z30, I wouldn't recommend this build to anyone looking to use as a daily driver, though it was fun discovering what's in the pipeline.

Posted via CB10
    Ecm likes this.
    05-29-14 03:44 PM
    Loaded up the hybrid yesterday. Honestly, I don't know what all the hype is about. I like change, I think it's good. But this new OS is flat-out ugly. Everything looks one-dimensional, colors aren't as vibrant, etc.

That said, I do like most of the new features (and concepts of features that don't quite work yet). Rearranging the setting menu is useful. It will be neat to toggle the icon labels. New camera is awesome!

While I don't like the overall look of the new OS (which is merely personal preference), all the functionality changes and ability to CUSTOMIZE the phone to suit your needs really proves that BlackBerry is finally listening to its non-business customers.

As for this OS on the Z30, I wouldn't recommend this build to anyone looking to use as a daily driver, though it was fun discovering what's in the pipeline.

Posted via CB10
    I've been running it for a few weeks now and I wouldn't go back to 10.2.1. I was able to fix my major issues (every release has them) and I like it a lot. Just my preference.

I have a few gripes but I have with every build I've used. Thankfully we can customize

Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.3.0.296/441 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers but has Frenchie pics
    05-29-14 04:04 PM
    Loaded up the hybrid yesterday. Honestly, I don't know what all the hype is about.
    Have you noticed any change in OS overall smoothness (beside android runtime improvement)?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-14 04:17 PM
    Wow thnx god there are still old crackberry members who answers your question properly. Like how is 10.3 in z30? And they are like yea good. This bug that bug but it's good.

Now in other hand new breed of smart *** crackberries who would answer your question with. Why don't you flash it yourself and see???

Posted via CB10
    Internet age.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.2234
    05-29-14 07:06 PM
    I've been running it for a few weeks now and I wouldn't go back to 10.2.1. I was able to fix my major issues (every release has them) and I like it a lot. Just my preference.

I have a few gripes but I have with every build I've used. Thankfully we can customize

Posted with a Verizon Z30 running 10.3.0.296/441 and CB10. My channel with zero subscribers but has Frenchie pics
    I don't like the keyboard... and lockups, lots of rough edges. But won't go back to 10.2.1, need a new leak now.

Posted via CB10 with Z30 on 10.2.1.2234
    Numero12 and bmoney1229 like this.
    05-29-14 07:09 PM
    Recently been experiencing issues with media stream to my bluetooth receiver in my car, IFM-500, it's like a 30 dollar device, but it's been working flawless, except for leaks because of their known issue of bluetooth, seemed to be fine until this weekend! Would reload, but am pretty sure there will be a new leak soon, if another week passes, I'll get the 3175 pushed update

Edit: just checked, calling function works though....

Z30 STA100-5 10.3.0.442 with the loaded essentials
    Your streaming issue stems from the Bluetooth capability of the OS, it doesn't output through the A2DP profile, same thing has happened with my JawBone earpiece. Noticed it yesterday. My playbook doesn't automatically reconnect to my phone when it's within range either. Its such a PITA, because you never realize how important something is until you don't have it or it doesn't work correctly. Ever had a hurt finger???
    05-30-14 09:42 AM
    I just installed this OS on my Z30 and I'm amazed! It rocks! Is too fast! I'm very happy.

One question, is it possible to remove PIN from screen corners?
    05-30-14 09:55 AM
    I just installed this OS on my Z30 and I'm amazed! It rocks! Is too fast! I'm very happy.

One question, is it possible to remove PIN from screen corners?
    No, it's an early test build.
    Numero12 likes this.
    05-30-14 10:18 AM
    Your streaming issue stems from the Bluetooth capability of the OS, it doesn't output through the A2DP profile, same thing has happened with my JawBone earpiece. Noticed it yesterday. My playbook doesn't automatically reconnect to my phone when it's within range either. Its such a PITA, because you never realize how important something is until you don't have it or it doesn't work correctly. Ever had a hurt finger???
    works fine with my jawbone era and nakamichi NBS6 speakers
    05-30-14 02:56 PM
    There are a few issues on this leak, basically opening some websites... What could it be?
    05-30-14 04:46 PM
    There are a few issues on this leak, basically opening some websites... What could it be?
    Can you give a better example so we can test?

05-30-14 06:09 PM
    I'm having issues with the fm radio... I can't get it to start... I'm getting an error : an error occurred while initializing the radio.
    Anyone getting the same message ?

Set animated wallpapers on BB10, download Clear Wall for free https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US
    05-30-14 06:15 PM
224 ... 56789