Posted via CB10 - Q5
    moyah8 and NaijaBerry like this.
    05-13-14 07:56 AM
    Been good so far on my Q10. At first, the keyboard backlight wasn't working but that appears to have resolved itself. Got stuck in the Foursquare app once and couldn't close any apps or get back to the home screen. No vibrate either is a problem. OS seems smooth though no restarts as of yet (13 hours in...)
    moegh likes this.
    05-13-14 08:07 AM
    it's going very well, I've upgraded and restored yesterday evening, so far so good.

there are a few things that annoy me from the new OS but i think it might be the BETA version..
    moyah8 likes this.
    05-13-14 08:17 AM
    it's going very well, I've upgraded and restored yesterday evening, so far so good.

there are a few things that annoy me from the new OS but i think it might be the BETA version..
    What's that things? And should I sideload it on my Q5 or no?

Posted via CB10 - Q5
    05-13-14 08:18 AM
    What's that things? And should I sideload it on my Q5 or no?

Posted via CB10 - Q5
    In terms of functionality, everything works very well, from email accounts, to android apps, contacts, phone etc.. The OS is very smooth for a beta version, no lag at all anywhere.

So i dont see why not installing it (keep in mind that this version is pin watermarked, so you'll have your pin on the displayon each side - not a deal breaker for me)

The few things that bother me are new functionality, such as:

- Everytime I read a message in the hub, and close it, I get a trashcan icon next to the message, why?? if i want to delete the message I will on my own..

- Not too sure about the new icons in the Hub, that "compose" icon is really coming out of the function bar, and it's not like we have THAT much real estate on the Q's.

- The homepage is always there somehow, i keep landing on it. A bit annoying but it will surely get fixed in the released 10.3.1xxx
    moegh and moyah8 like this.
    05-13-14 08:31 AM
    In terms of functionality, everything works very well, from email accounts, to android apps, contacts, phone etc.. The OS is very smooth for a beta version, no lag at all anywhere.

So i dont see why not installing it (keep in mind that this version is pin watermarked, so you'll have your pin on the displayon each side - not a deal breaker for me)

The few things that bother me are new functionality, such as:

- Everytime I read a message in the hub, and close it, I get a trashcan icon next to the message, why?? if i want to delete the message I will on my own..

- Not too sure about the new icons in the Hub, that "compose" icon is really coming out of the function bar, and it's not like we have THAT much real estate on the Q's.

- The homepage is always there somehow, i keep landing on it. A bit annoying but it will surely get fixed in the released 10.3.1xxx
    Camera works?
    And what about the battery life?
    I think I have to try it

Posted via CB10 - Q5
    05-13-14 08:43 AM
    Camera works?
    And what about the battery life?
    I think I have to try it

Posted via CB10 - Q5
    camera works well, there are a few new features, such as Panorama, face detection, timer. It seems pretty good. As for battery life, it's still to early to comment on that, will need a few days for the OS to settle, (I only installed it yesterday at 12am)

If you have a backup file already, and have an hour to spare, why not try it. You can always go back to the latest 10.2.1 anyways
    moyah8 and moegh like this.
    05-13-14 08:49 AM
    Camera works and battery life seems to be very solid. I'm at 91% unplugged for 2 hours done some browsing of tumblr and 30 minutes of bluetooth audio. Not a significant change from what I was getting but no loss at all. Another thing...On the hub when i go to use the trash can to delete multiple messages, the trash can just takes me into the message. Not a deal breaker but that feature was something I was desperately hoping for.
    moegh likes this.
    05-13-14 08:57 AM
    How much time it takes to download the autoloader file?

Posted via CB10 - Q5
    05-13-14 09:16 AM
    I've not even been able to get the AutoLoader to run. Anyone have any idea why? It opens, then closes without doing anything or prompt

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 09:18 AM
    I've experienced the same trash can "bug" after reading a message. There was a hiccup setting up my email at first but a reboot solved that.

The only issue I'm having is bluetooth music streaming will have a stutter every so often. At first I thought it was because I turned on the equalizer, but after turning it off it still happens.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 09:25 AM
    I've experienced the same trash can "bug" after reading a message. There was a hiccup setting up my email at first but a reboot solved that.

The only issue I'm having is bluetooth music streaming will have a stutter every so often. At first I thought it was because I turned on the equalizer, but after turning it off it still happens.

Posted via CB10

I've had the same issue with bluetooth streaming. It isn't severe but every once in awhile there will be a quick stutter in the audio.

It took me about 35 or 40 minutes to download from the MEGA link.
    05-13-14 09:51 AM
    Thanks for starting this!

- How do Android apps Work
    - Did anyone try restoring media and settings from backup? Did it work?
    - I make a lot of calls and SMS are they working OK?
    - I read in the forums that DropBox and BBM were not working, can you confirm if they're working?
    05-13-14 09:52 AM
    Thanks for starting this!

- How do Android apps Work
    - Did anyone try restoring media and settings from backup? Did it work?
    - I make a lot of calls and SMS are they working OK?
    - I read in the forums that DropBox and BBM were not working, can you confirm if they're working?
    The few android apps that I've tried all work fine (scorecenter, accuweather). DropBox and BBM both work fine for me as well. I didn't restore any media just copied it all back from a folder on my pc. No problems with calls or sms at all so far.
    05-13-14 09:57 AM

What things?

Z10 STL100-1 on 10.2.1.3175
    05-13-14 09:59 AM
    Can't use office 365 emails on 10.3.. tried different devices and same issue
    05-13-14 10:01 AM
    Type and Go doesn't work. So if you like your quick actions I wouldn't load the leak.

Posted via CB10
    NaijaBerry likes this.
    05-13-14 10:04 AM
    Type and Go doesn't work. So if you like your quick actions I wouldn't load the leak.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! I think this is enough for me to back down....type and go is my one single most used function, I hardly ever swipe for apps, I just type and go'em all the time! Soooo much more efficient!
    go1ndr likes this.
    05-13-14 10:12 AM
    Has anyone stumbled upon the option to remove or keep text by the icons. For example, on BBM at the bottom it says 'chats' 'groups' and 'updates'. You're able to get rid of the text that accompanies the icons. After loading this half asleep I can't figure out where that option is. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    go1ndr likes this.
    05-13-14 10:23 AM
    Has anyone stumbled upon the option to remove or keep text by the icons. For example, on BBM at the bottom it says 'chats' 'groups' and 'updates'. You're able to get rid of the text that accompanies the icons. After loading this half asleep I can't figure out where that option is. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10

Settings, Display, "always show icons with labels"
    deezy87 likes this.
    05-13-14 10:26 AM
    I like the UI. The only problems are the no sound notification for emails and the bridge is not allowing me to use the phone screen as a track pad. The volume on the notifications is a little low but is not bad. I like the rest and cant wait to get rid of the watermarks and get a OS where the email notifications and bridge will work.

Visit my BBM Channel ~ C000E96F6
    05-13-14 10:35 AM
    Settings, Display, "always show icons with labels"
    Thanks!

Unfortunately it isn't there, is that because I loaded the 10.3.0.140 notification bar file? Can someone else look into this?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 10:36 AM
    I have my Z10 loaded with 10.3 and use it as a daily driver, no complain at all . For the spare Q10 I'd keep it with 10.2 and wait for the maturer version of 10.3.

Posted by the unbeatable Z10-10.3.0.296
    05-14-14 01:11 AM
    Can't use office 365 emails on 10.3.. tried different devices and same issue
    Try outlook.office365.com as the server name.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-14 06:03 AM
    I remember reading that Active Frames stay where you put them now, with new ones popping up at the bottom? Or is that a feature that hasn't been implemented yet?

I've got the .296 leak running with the .441 radio and .bars, but it's not there.

Otherwise everything seems nice and snappy, though general layout doesn't seem to have been designed for the Q's screen: there's a lot of things that take up too much space, and a number of icons in apps (calendar app settings icon, for example) that seem to be squashed versions of the Z icons.
    05-14-14 07:54 PM