I've updated my Passport to 10.3.2.2204 and all my sent items are showing in the hub while in the past they were nicely hidden. I've tried turning that option on and then off again and alas - I can't hide my sent items anymore. Anyone else have this issue with .2204?
    06-15-15 05:39 PM
    Optional bug... My Passport on 2204 works well hiding sent emails...
    06-15-15 11:09 PM
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2204 everything is hidden option worked fine for me... I did clean install via autoloader...

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 12:54 AM
    Works fine here with an ActiveSync account.
    06-16-15 12:47 PM
    I've updated my Passport to 10.3.2.2204 and all my sent items are showing in the hub while in the past they were nicely hidden. I've tried turning that option on and then off again and alas - I can't hide my sent items anymore. Anyone else have this issue with .2204?
    Yep, happening to me too. Tried toggling the option and rebooting...no change.
    06-16-15 12:58 PM
    OK - got mine fixed up. Had to remove the email account and re-ad it then it worked fine. Easy fix. Not sure what happened to bugger it up though. This was an Active-Sync account, for what it's worth.
    sailorguy likes this.
    06-16-15 02:23 PM
    Thanks for the fix. I had the same problem with my Z 10. I deleted and then added them and it worked like a charm.
    07-07-15 09:00 PM
    It has happened several times to me with non-destructive OS updates on ActiveSync accounts. The solution is as you noted; remove and re-add it and the problem goes away.

When its occurring you'll note that the folder selection option at the top bar is missing.
    07-07-15 09:19 PM
    It has happened several times to me with non-destructive OS updates on ActiveSync accounts. The solution is as you noted; remove and re-add it and the problem goes away.

When its occurring you'll note that the folder selection option at the top bar is missing.
    Exact same thing here. I (finally) got 10.3.2 today on my unlocked Passport, and I'm having the above problem on my two Exchange Active Sync accounts. The problem is not present on my personal Gmail account. Good to know that removing and re-adding the account will fix this. I'll try that.
    07-22-15 12:28 AM
    Exact same thing here. I (finally) got 10.3.2 today on my unlocked Passport, and I'm having the above problem on my two Exchange Active Sync accounts. The problem is not present on my personal Gmail account. Good to know that removing and re-adding the account will fix this. I'll try that.
    Confirming that nuking and re-adding my EAS accounts also fixed the problem for me.

Posted via CB10 from my Passport
    07-22-15 02:13 AM
    I am curious, why do you guys prefer not to see the send emails in the hub? This is one of the best feature for me. In addition, I have it set when I pinch in, to show me only sent.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 07:48 AM
    I am curious, why do you guys prefer not to see the send emails in the hub? This is one of the best feature for me. In addition, I have it set when I pinch in, to show me only sent.

Posted via CB10
    Just preference - what mail client (by default) shows you your sent messages in the main view? I send and receive a lot of email each day, both work and personal, so it just clutters up the view, IMHO.

If I want to see a sent message for some reason, I tap on the top panel in the hub and drill down to the sent folder.

07-22-15 01:21 PM
    Just preference - what mail client (by default) shows you your sent messages in the main view? I send and receive a lot of email each day, both work and personal, so it just clutters up the view, IMHO.

If I want to see a sent message for some reason, I tap on the top panel in the hub and drill down to the sent folder.

No other. However, when I use my android, I always go to sent folder to make sure it actually sent. With BlackBerry, I can see it visually going out and confirmed when it sent (especially valuable for emails with large attachments).

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 10:32 PM