Hello, I wanted to install the latest Autoloader on my Z30, STA100-2, and performed the "nuke" according to xsascha "cfp nuke -a".

It then started blinking red, its just blinking twice and then a little pause, and then over again. "BlonkBlink - Pause - BlinkBlink - Pause ......

Then I double clicked the Autoloader but it stopps after loading and the process closes immediately. So it just wont load the Autoloader.

I've downloaded the Autoloader via Thurasks Lazyloader, and it's the correct one.

Now my Z30 is just next to me and i cant use it, it just continues flashing its red light.

What could that be? I'm currently downloading the debrick and radio again and try to build the Autoloader with Darcys tool. But I'm scared I won't be able to bring my Z30 back to life!! What could be wrong with it?

Thank you in Advance
    10-01-15 05:28 PM
    Hello, I wanted to install the latest Autoloader on my Z30, STA100-2, and performed the "nuke" according to xsascha "cfp nuke -a".

It then started blinking red, its just blinking twice and then a little pause, and then over again. "BlonkBlink - Pause - BlinkBlink - Pause ......

Then I double clicked the Autoloader but it stopps after loading and the process closes immediately. So it just wont load the Autoloader.

I've downloaded the Autoloader via Thurasks Lazyloader, and it's the correct one.

Now my Z30 is just next to me and i cant use it, it just continues flashing its red light.

What could that be? I'm currently downloading the debrick and radio again and try to build the Autoloader with Darcys tool. But I'm scared I won't be able to bring my Z30 back to life!! What could be wrong with it?

Thank you in Advance
    Invoke the autoloader through a command line. The program output should stay visible instead of closing with the program.
    muindor likes this.
    10-01-15 05:31 PM
    Just tried it and it uploads, then the device shows green light, and then it says:

Error: Can't seek in file...

Then the flashing comes again..

Also I've just tried with LINK and it shows a green light and then when i want to load the OS it says that there isn'T any Software available and then that the communication with the Device isn't possible.

Edit:

LINK shows that the communication with the device isn't possible...

I've just Built one with Darcys tool and followed your instruction, its now loading and I hope it comes back to life.
    10-01-15 05:34 PM
    Its now loaded and I'm in the initial setup.

Thank you Thurask, it might have been an easy fix and I'm sorry if it was a silly question but I was getting a bit scared.

For some reason the cmd methods seem to work better than anything else. Or maybe the first Autoloader was damaged or something. I used your Lazyloader though so I'm not sure what could've been wrong with it.

Thank you again Thurask!
    10-01-15 06:19 PM
    Just to add, for my Q10 (SQN100-5) I attempted the use of Thurask's AutoLoader for 10.3.2.2789 (haven't yet played with LazyLoader), with no nuke or anything before (as I've done many times). I also had then tried from the command line so as to see the error, and it had to do with (sorry, I don't have it in front of me at the moment for exact syntax) Windows RAM being insufficient and it could not load the image. I'm doing this on a Win7x64Ultimate Dell laptop with 8GB of physical RAM and 8GB of Page File, and I know that there is at least 3.5GB of physical RAM free at the time I run the AutoLoader plus no consumption of the Page File, which should be plenty. As a test, I re-ran the AutoLoader I'd previously used on this Q10 (10.3.2.876 -- I have 3 devices and tend to have them often on different OS levels) and it ran just fine. The EXE file size is only slightly larger for 2789, so I am reluctant to think that it's truly a Windows RAM issue in the command session...but haven't yet had time to diagnose any further than this. But I suppose it's possible that the image size has just exceeded some maximum for Windows to handle well...but also haven't had time to research that any further either.

Anyway, if it helps...

PS -- a big THANKS to Thurask for the OS archives, Sachesi codes, and so much more useful information. I know I don't participate here much, but I do in other venues.
    10-01-15 06:35 PM
    2789 autoloaders appear to be broken.

Might be result of what I did to fix breaking autoloaders in past with lazyloader/archivist.

Will recreate (manually, this time) and reupload. And try to fix the bug.
    sdgardne and muindor like this.
    10-01-15 06:38 PM
    I can confirm that the new AutoLoader for the Q10 now installs to my device. Thank you, Thurask, for all you do. I will test the Z10 and Z30 AutoLoaders in due course.
    10-02-15 11:52 AM
    Reuploaded, they work now.

If you were using Lazyloader/archivist/whatever, either install from Git or sit tight for the next update.

Posted via CB10
    muindor likes this.
    10-02-15 01:07 PM
    Reuploaded, they work now.

If you were using Lazyloader/archivist/whatever, either install from Git or sit tight for the next update.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 02:24 PM
    How long did your nuke take?
    10-03-15 12:22 AM
    How long did your nuke take?
    It took about 1 minute, could be even less.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 01:20 AM
    Please someone explain to me what lazyloader is good for and if it has advantages to our classic autoloaders.

BTT: could it be that 2789 autoloader has problems with 799 / 860 radio?
    (because when I flashed 2640 before 2789 the autoloader worked as supposed. Initial setup was 2640 with 799 radio on Q5)
    10-03-15 01:24 AM
    Please someone explain to me what lazyloader is good for and if it has advantages to our classic autoloaders.

BTT: could it be that 2789 autoloader has problems with 799 / 860 radio?
    (because when I flashed 2640 before 2789 the autoloader worked as supposed. Initial setup was 2640 with 799 radio on Q5)
    Lazyloader downloads the bar files from BlackBerry servers and creates an autoloader from scratch, as opposed to downloading an already-created one from MEGA/Bitcasa/wherever.

Really great for hybrids.
    10-03-15 01:41 AM
    It took about 1 minute, could be even less.

Posted via CB10
    Damn it!!!!
    10-03-15 02:32 AM