04-22-15 12:54 PM
33 12
tools
    Well that didn't work. Sachesi said that it cannot open the file. I am running out of ideas here and think I may need to start from scratch. What a bummer.

Posted via CB10
    Also. Should I downgrade my OS to approved version before trying to complete restore through Sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 04:24 PM
    Also. Should I downgrade my OS to approved version before trying to complete restore through Sachesi?
    It honestly shouldn't matter.

Well that didn't work. Sachesi said that it cannot open the file. I am running out of ideas here and think I may need to start from scratch. What a bummer.
    If the .bbb backup file is not a .zip, then it is corrupt.
    That is, if you cannot open it in a zip file manager.
    10-28-14 04:54 PM
    It honestly shouldn't matter.

OK. That is what I was going to try next.

If the .bbb backup file is not a .zip, then it is corrupt.
    That is, if you cannot open it in a zip file manager.
    I think what you're saying that I should check the BBB file with a zip file manager. I have a couple of back ups (older back up) that I am also tried to restore and received the cannot load message from Sachesi. So that makes me think that the BBB backup is not corrupt.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 05:04 PM
    Yeah it only takes a few seconds to check if it's corrupt.
    You can try this: rename the .bbb to .zip and then try to open it.

Anyway, I'll assume you're just using a really old Sachesi that might have had a bug. I think that one you're using is over a year old and I don't even remember what bugs it had.
    If you want a new one that uses same login method as old one, https://mega.co.nz/#!PVIxjAQC!-r4PBJ...mmGkzqu438sgIw
    10-28-14 06:56 PM
    First of all thanks for the support. This keeps me troubleshooting. This did not work either. I have a couple of restores to work from but only one that works is the one that I completed today as a test.

Does anyone know if the restore needs to be completed on the same computer?

See pics for error Sachesi

Help. Cannot restore data. ID conflict with restore-error-sachesi.png

Also when I remove the new back up created from the back up folder Sachesi will not allow the selection to pick file.

Help. Cannot restore data. ID conflict with restore-sachesi2restore.png

Re-tracing my steps the I CONFIRM MY EMAIL ADDRESS when signing into BBID and this is something that I cannot undo. I believe this is the conflict not allowing restore.

Can't associate most paid apps, data and most importantly password keeper without the restore?
    Last edited by bjohnston7; 10-29-14 at 01:56 AM.
    10-28-14 11:38 PM
    Oh, the error is actually "It is not designed to restore this backup"
    If you open the .bbb as a .zip and read the Manifest.xml, it will tell you which BBID email (keyid) it was created with.

Yes, you definitely don't have the correct BBID on your device. To choose a different one, do a security wipe.
    10-29-14 03:21 AM
    Oh, the error is actually "It is not designed to restore this backup"
    If you open the .bbb as a .zip and read the Manifest.xml, it will tell you which BBID email (keyid) it was created with.

Yes, you definitely don't have the correct BBID on your device. To choose a different one, do a security wipe.
    Thanks for the help. Yes. I did not have the correct BBID. I must have set it during previous backup as it was in the manifest. I used winrar to look at manifest. I had to reset BBID on phone after security wipe and change sign in on Blackberry link.

Then I had to restore in sections. I tried a full back twice and it always froze during the reboot after install. One restore and restart took over 12 hrs...

Thanks for the help.
    10-30-14 11:16 PM
    I swear, I love you guys! I learn so much from you all. Thank you!
    04-22-15 12:54 PM
33 12