I updated my Verizon Classic to Verizon's official 10.3.2 (I was on their official 10.3.1 before - I'm not one for leaks) and when I'm in the Agenda view I can no longer press the spacebar to scroll down one screen (I was able to do this in 10.3.1 and obviously you can do this in the Hub, etc). This is VERY annoying both because I have no idea why they would have taken this away and with the amount of meetings I have scheduled it was something I used probably 10+ times a day - UGH!

Anyone have any idea how to get this functionality back?

Aside from that quirk 10.3.2 seems ok to me. I could swear my battery is draining just a little faster but I'll need another week or so to be sure, especially in case the OS needs to settle down. I will say that parts of the OS are now a little quicker (switching to hub, texts), as I believe they removed some unneeded animation - which is great for productivity.

Thanks very much!
    Jeremy
    06-19-15 07:51 PM
    Jeremy,
    The calendar morphing an app with initial lack of function is fortunately not what it appears to be.
    Simply swipe up, once the date is selected, and you will be able to see the hourly detail in sequence.

Good luck-
    Data547

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 06:43 PM
    My calendar tends to crash in month view when trying to add an appointment...I'm on 10.3.2.798 z10

Posted via CB10
    06-20-15 07:50 PM
    I updated my Verizon Classic to Verizon's official 10.3.2 (I was on their official 10.3.1 before - I'm not one for leaks) and when I'm in the Agenda view I can no longer press the spacebar to scroll down one screen (I was able to do this in 10.3.1 and obviously you can do this in the Hub, etc). This is VERY annoying both because I have no idea why they would have taken this away and with the amount of meetings I have scheduled it was something I used probably 10+ times a day - UGH!

Anyone have any idea how to get this functionality back?

Aside from that quirk 10.3.2 seems ok to me. I could swear my battery is draining just a little faster but I'll need another week or so to be sure, especially in case the OS needs to settle down. I will say that parts of the OS are now a little quicker (switching to hub, texts), as I believe they removed some unneeded animation - which is great for productivity.

Thanks very much!
    Jeremy
    I do not think there is a way to fix this. You will just have to hope it's flagged as being a missing feature and brought back soon.

Posted via CB10 (ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.2582)
    06-21-15 02:04 AM
    Jeremy,
    The calendar morphing an app with initial lack of function is fortunately not what it appears to be.
    Simply swipe up, once the date is selected, and you will be able to see the hourly detail in sequence.

Good luck-
    Data547

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your response. I think you're misunderstanding the issue. My calendar is not morphing into an app. On 10.3.1 when I go into the Calendar in Agenda View, if I pressed on the spacebar then it would "scroll down a page", meaning that it would take all of the appointments shown on the current screen, scroll them up, and show me the next set of appointments, similar to how you can scroll down a page in the Internet browser. On 10.3.2 when I press on the spacebar it no longer scrolls down in Agenda view, which is a pain in the rear for someone like me with the amount of meetings/appointments I have. This is especially challenging because I could effectively "scroll down" from Sun to Fri if I needed to just by pressing the spacebar a number of times.

Does that make sense and would you happen to know any way I can get this feature back?? Thanks.
    06-21-15 01:42 PM
    I do not think there is a way to fix this. You will just have to hope it's flagged as being a missing feature and brought back soon.

Posted via CB10 (ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.2582)
    Thanks for your response. I was afraid that might be the case, as I can't find this feature under any of the settings.

While I'm guessing the spacebar feature no longer works because it's a bug that wasn't implemented by BB on purpose, it just sucks knowing that my phone is that much less productive than it was in an older version AND I can't easily downgrade to the older OS (especially since I'm just keeping the official OS releases on my phone - I don't have the time to experiment with unofficial releases or backdoor software to change OS versions).

The worst part is that BB and VZW tend to take a LONG time to release software updates so now I have to hope that this will be fixed sometime before the end of the year, which I am guessing will be the timing of the next update. There's nothing worse than having a productive feature that use you use 10-20 times daily taken away from you because of a software "upgrade". I suspect BB doesn't have the same amount of resources that Google or Apple have to test software, as I'm guessing this wouldn't happen on those platforms. Oh well - at least I can still use a phone with a real keyboard!

Hopefully BB is reading this and will fix it for the next official VZW version...
    06-21-15 01:43 PM
    Bump...is anyone else experiencing the calendar crashing when selecting another date and then trying to add an event? 10.3.2

Posted via CB10
    06-30-15 08:51 PM
    Bump...is anyone else experiencing the calendar crashing when selecting another date and then trying to add an event? 10.3.2

Posted via CB10
    Not having that issue on 10.3.2.840. Installed with autoloader, no restore.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.3.2.840
    06-30-15 10:09 PM
    My calendar has also started crashing after installing 10.3.2. It usually only happens after adding or trying to modify an appointment for the second or third time while in the app. It happens every time. I'm running 10.3.2.440 and it only started to happen after upgrading to this latest version.
    07-02-15 06:02 PM
    No issue here. Just opened and modified existing apps multiple times. Added several ones. No problems.

Verizon Z30 STA100-3
    SR 10.3.2.2226
    OS 10.3.2.2339

Posted via CB10
    07-02-15 10:37 PM