Hello CrackBerry,

Has anyone been able to load up 10.3.2.282 and successfully got a BB data connection to enable PIN sending and/or activation with BES?

I have been testing out BB10 leaks for quite some time and been loading it up successfully before. Apparently though, for this build 10.3.2.282, I am able to load up the CORE and RADIO files but I don't seem to get connect to RIM relay (infrastructure) to be able to send PIN messages nor activate my device on a BES. Typically, I get a BB icon next to my WiFi or mobile signal icon but apparently for this build, it does not. Already did About > Network > Register BlackBerry but still to no avail.

I am thinking, could it be only whitelisted PIN/devices can use this build? Thank you.
    04-19-15 12:11 PM
    Hello CrackBerry,

Has anyone been able to load up 10.3.2.282 and successfully got a BB data connection to enable PIN sending and/or activation with BES?

I have been testing out BB10 leaks for quite some time and been loading it up successfully before. Apparently though, for this build 10.3.2.282, I am able to load up the CORE and RADIO files but I don't seem to get connect to RIM relay (infrastructure) to be able to send PIN messages nor activate my device on a BES. Typically, I get a BB icon next to my WiFi or mobile signal icon but apparently for this build, it does not. Already did About > Network > Register BlackBerry but still to no avail.

I am thinking, could it be only whitelisted PIN/devices can use this build? Thank you.
    Maybe is this and you didnt read ?!?!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le.../#post11563966
    04-19-15 12:33 PM
    Hello CrackBerry,

You said you installed the core and radio. What about all the apps?

There has been no general problem communicating with the BlackBerry infrastructure with 10.3.2.281.

Please refer to the findings and fixes thread for this build:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1008757

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2
    04-19-15 12:38 PM
    Thanks, I was reading this thread and did not find any talk about activation and being able to connect to relay so i just skimmed over it. They are all discussing about BlackBerry Protect. On 2nd try though, did not find anything still.

So in theory, for this build, even if I am NOT a registered as a BB Beta Tester, I will still be able to load this up (assuming I have done it correctly) and get that BlackBerry icon at the signal bar? What's your experience?
    04-19-15 01:09 PM
    Thanks, I was reading this thread and did not find any talk about activation and being able to connect to relay so i just skimmed over it. They are all discussing about BlackBerry Protect. On 2nd try though, did not find anything still.

So in theory, for this build, even if I am NOT a registered as a BB Beta Tester, I will still be able to load this up (assuming I have done it correctly) and get that BlackBerry icon at the signal bar? What's your experience?
    There are hundreds, if not thousands, of non-beta testers using this build as a daily driver. That should answer your question.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2
    04-19-15 01:10 PM
    You need to install core, radio and all apps in order to get connection to bb services.

10.3.1 Zed30Berry
    04-19-15 01:12 PM
    I've had no issues activating BES 10.3.2 devices on BES12.1

Posted via CB with my Passport to productivity
    04-19-15 01:13 PM
    I think you missed some apps. Same thing happened when I tried to get mine working as well. Apparently I missed some apps when having an error

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 02:17 PM
    Yes, you get **** if you don't load up the apps that came from the OS. Even the newer ones need the apps that came with it, old ones won't work well.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2
    04-19-15 02:31 PM
    Perfect answers! Many thanks to you all. Been out of the Leak OS scene since BB7 so our expertise with BB10 leaks are much appreciated. Will try to load up all core, radio and apps and will let you know how it goes.
    04-20-15 11:04 AM