Hi all,

It has now happened to me twice where I install an update for a headless app and all of a sudden can't get into app permissions. It happened with Sayit with the last update and now with BaSa. Is anyone else experiencing this behaviour. I have a Z30 and am running the 10.2.1.1925 leak. Both of these apps I love and am disappointed that they are breaking core functionality. I have tried restarting the device, uninstalling and reinstalling the apps. Trying them individually, nothing seems to work.
    Headless apps on leaked OS losing access to app permissions-img_20140121_115836.png

Thank you,
    Jason...
    01-23-14 07:53 AM
    I will move this thread to the leaked OS forum, but please be aware a leak is unsupported beta software so you should expect to find bugs - that's why it was created. If you can't tolerate things breaking, stick to official releases.
    moyah8 and QtHelex like this.
    01-23-14 08:40 AM
    I have not had that issue YET. I do have BaSa installed headless.

But I have had Headless apps interfering with each other and basically deactivating one another.

Whether the issue is the BB "code/api" for headless apps or the implementation by the developers, I do not know.

Branta: I wonder if the DEVELOPERS might not look here as often as the App threads although they should since they are developing apps for a LEAK.
    01-23-14 09:50 AM
    If you goto App Manager and look in Device Monitor are the apps still running in the Background?
    01-23-14 10:52 AM
    This has nothing to do with the headless apps. It has something to do with the amount of apps / amount of application permissions that the application permission manager has to deal with.
    See also the following threads:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=891719

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...o-apps-876549/

Posted via CB10
    QtHelex likes this.
    01-23-14 11:31 AM
    If you goto App Manager and look in Device Monitor are the apps still running in the Background?
    I had planned on writing you. Profile Changer (geo fence) and OnLocation (geo fence) were both loaded. But neither changed the profile to Vibrate. OnLocation generally sends a notification "enter xxx" and then "leave xxxx" and did neither. And ProfileChanger did not alter the profile. I unloaded Profile Changer but then I found PowerTools (toys?) also interfered. I unloaded it and this morning as I passed the opera house, OnLocation worked again.

Again, not blaming anybody at this point. I plan on removing OnLocation and reinstalling ProfileChanger and see what happens next!!!
    01-23-14 07:48 PM