08-12-13 04:17 PM
49 12
tools
    Than you have no reason to complain. Go back to 10.1
    Drawing an issue to os faults is not complaining...
    Asking if anyone else has issues to determine whether it is the os or just him is not complaining.
    This response is rude and crass and I honestly thought you were better than this.

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    08-12-13 01:58 PM
    Asking if anyone else has issues to determine whether it is the os or just him is not complaining.
    This response is rude and crass and I honestly thought you were better than this.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Our team of "leakers" seem to be getting sensitive about people complaining. So apparently anything said is now considered a complaint.

Posted via that z10!
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    08-12-13 02:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    Get past it .

That wasn't a rude or crass response. It was reality - if you have an issue with a leak there is a quick fix (don't use it).

Y gen folk get too much hand holding anyways, I think sympathy is just running thin in some cases.

Edit: To be clear, everyone interprets posts differently. I, for one, have assumed by the thread title and the fact it's a list of issues, that the OP is complaining.

Posted via CB from my LE
    08-12-13 02:15 PM
    Get past it .

That wasn't a rude or crass response. It was reality - if you have an issue with a leak there is a quick fix (don't use it).

Y gen folk get too much hand holding anyways, I think sympathy is just running thin in some cases.

Edit: To be clear, everyone interprets posts differently. I, for one, have assumed by the thread title and the fact it's a list of issues, that the OP is complaining.

Posted via CB from my LE
    It was rude.
    At no point reading it was it a complaint.
    Like I said asking if other people have the same issues is reasonable. These responses are not

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 02:19 PM
    Deep breaths everyone. Come on, give each other a man-hug or a fist bump or whatever you all do

Everyone has the right to ask questions or even complain about issues on 10.2. What does seem to be getting on more and more people's nerves is that A. some people expect a leak to work flawlessly, then they get worried or sometimes even angry when it doesn't and B. Instead of posting these kinds of experiences in the leak thread for the specific leak -where they belong- a lot of people are starting new topics. Just take a look at what the first page of this forum looks like nowadays. All of these separate posts make a mess out of the forum and it makes it even harder to find relevant information.
    It's not just noticed by people in the leak team, there are a number of other posters here who have picked up on it as well.

We're all human beings, some days our fuses are shorter than others. I'm sure no one posted in here with the intention of hurting anyone's feelings... so let's draw a line and start fresh, let the previous posts be and anyone who wants to chime in on the OP's issues, feel free to do so.
    jstirtzinger, codeslinga and m1kr0 like this.
    08-12-13 02:22 PM
    Deep breaths everyone. Come on, give each other a man-hug or a fist bump or whatever you all do

Everyone has the right to ask questions or even complain about issues on 10.2. What does seem to be getting on more and more people's nerves is that A. some people expect a leak to work flawlessly, then they get worried or sometimes even angry when it doesn't and B. Instead of posting these kinds of experiences in the leak thread for the specific leak -where they belong- a lot of people are starting new topics. Just take a look at what the first page of this forum looks like nowadays. All of these separate posts make a mess out of the forum and it makes it even harder to find relevant information.
    It's not just noticed by people in the leak team, there are a number of other posters here who have picked up on it as well.

We're all human beings, some days our fuses are shorter than others. I'm sure no one posted in here with the intention of hurting anyone's feelings... so let's draw a line and start fresh, let the previous posts be and anyone who wants to chime in on the OP's issues, feel free to do so.
    I agree to an extent.
    Leak threads are cluttered with nonsense and it is very hard to find relevant information in them. But I can understand why lots of repetition is annoying.
    Reality is, these are forums and repetition will happen.
    And op this us not a 10.2 issue as I don't appear to be suffering what you state

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 02:24 PM
    Guys i have the following issues in my z10.

1- The sound became little week than before.
    2- Sometime network detector is not fine internet networks till i make restart to phone.
    3- After updating to 10.2 Whatsapp messages is not coming till i open whatsapp application.
    4- Sometime the application take long time to open and sometime does not open.
    5- When i type anything in BBM or Whatsapp stack in short time that is really make crazy.

If you faced these problems in your z10 please tell me

Never had any of these on Z and Q with 10.2!!
    Try to reload sw and apps again
    08-12-13 02:25 PM
    Ignore
    App went crazy
    08-12-13 02:27 PM
    Sometimes we too wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Will try harder

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    08-12-13 02:28 PM
    Deep breaths everyone. Come on, give each other a man-hug or a fist bump or whatever you all do .
    That's no fun! But I 'spose it's good to play nice. And there are some respectable people posting here.

I guess I can let them live with a different opinion jk

Posted via CB from my LE
    08-12-13 02:29 PM
    That's no fun! But I 'spose it's good to play nice. And there are some respectable people posting here.

I guess I can let them live with a different opinion jk

Posted via CB from my LE
    Don't get me wrong. I can totally understand your irritation. But sometimes it is better to ignore than to bite

Posted via CB10
    KermEd likes this.
    08-12-13 02:31 PM
    Don't get me wrong. I can totally understand your irritation. But sometimes it is better to ignore than to bite

Posted via CB10
    Nah I know. And rereading the front post - you were right. It's how I chose to interpret it too.

Posted via CB from my LE
    darkehawke likes this.
    08-12-13 02:38 PM
    Nah I know. And rereading the front post - you were right. It's how I chose to interpret it too.

Posted via CB from my LE
    In all honesty the title could do with dropping the word amazing.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 02:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree 100%. I really hate when people get consumed with the almighty God complex.

SILENCE!!! For I have spoken...
    08-12-13 03:23 PM
    Sometimes we too wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Will try harder

Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047 - BerryLeaks Team Member/co-Founder best phone ever http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    Everyone has their bad days every once in a while but one must maintain themselves no matter what, especially when they are also a forum moderator.

08-12-13 03:28 PM
    Everyone has their bad days every once in a while but one must maintain themselves no matter what, especially when they are also a forum moderator.

Wow. Seems like ur having one of those days eh?

08-12-13 03:37 PM
    The whole thread, title, OP, and all is sarcastic and bitter, I don't appreciate such material in regard to material that shouldn't receive this scrutiny... Roll back to 10.1 if you can't handle things, there are several of you I'm talking to...
    08-12-13 03:37 PM
    I would suggest to reload the os. If that doesn't work and you're still facing those issues, downgrade back to 10.1

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 03:38 PM
    I would suggest to reload the os. If that doesn't work and you're still facing those issues, downgrade back to 10.1

Posted via CB10
    Reload is unnecessary for this stuff. Security Wipe is all...
    08-12-13 03:39 PM
    The whole thread, title, OP, and all is sarcastic and bitter, I don't appreciate such material in regard to material that shouldn't receive this scrutiny... Roll back to 10.1 if you can't handle things, there are several of you I'm talking to...
    And you know this for a fact?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 03:45 PM
    What happened to my man hugs and fist bumps?
    08-12-13 03:52 PM
    Guys i have the following issues in my z10.

1- The sound became little week than before.
    2- Sometime network detector is not fine internet networks till i make restart to phone.
    3- After updating to 10.2 Whatsapp messages is not coming till i open whatsapp application.4- Sometime the application take long time to open and sometime does not open.
    5- When i type anything in BBM or Whatsapp stack in short time that is really make crazy.

If you faced these problems in your z10 please tell me
    i have the same problem in my 9360, after the update now my messages wont show up in messaging folder, instead i have to go in whats app to actually send some one a message.
    08-12-13 04:08 PM
    All, let's not loose it please. I'm running the latest leak and happy as can be. But I have done it at my own risk. The leak team is doing AMAZING work. It is highly appreciated. Not everybody understands the selfless hours of testing and scrutiny going on behind the scenes. Similarly, not all forum members are tech savvy. They will always ask questions that may get up one's nose BUT it is not maliciously intended in most cases. Let's all please calm down to a mild panic. I really enjoy to be here and would like to learn from peeps with lots of experience. Let's not frighten noobs away from the forums. My two cents.

Posted via CB10
    hazarder and BergerKing like this.
    08-12-13 04:13 PM
    ^Like this guy. Really?
    Take a midol buddy.

Posted via that z10!
    08-12-13 04:17 PM
49 12