Does anyone have a recommendation for which leak would provide the best volume output on the earpiece of the z30 when talking on the phone? I've tried the stock os, along with several leaks and all of them seem to have the decibel level set way too quiet for phone conversations.

I have tried adjusting the "Call Audio" settings to Treble Boost, Default, and Bass Boost. Treble Boost helps a little, but not nearly enough. Even when talking on my speakerphone, it's way too quiet most of the time.

Lastly, when I listen to music or watch YouTube videos, my speakers are very loud (so it's not a problem with the hardware).
    04-14-15 05:45 PM
    Does anyone have a recommendation for which leak would provide the best volume output on the earpiece of the z30 when talking on the phone?
    I have a Z30 on 10.3.1.2726 and I definitely cannot have the phone on the loudest setting when talking on the phone because it would be way too loud. I cannot attest to whether it is any different than any other OS version or if it's just that the people I talk to speak loudly.
    centralpark likes this.
    04-14-15 06:17 PM
    I have a Z30 on 10.3.1.2726 and I definitely cannot have the phone on the loudest setting when talking on the phone because it would be way too loud. I cannot attest to whether it is any different than any other OS version or if it's just that the people I talk to speak loudly.
    Is your Z30 on Verizon?
    04-14-15 06:42 PM
    Is your Z30 on Verizon?
    Nope.
    04-15-15 12:01 PM
    Will anyone with a Verizon Z30 chime in to let me know what leak you're having good results with?
    04-15-15 12:09 PM