Hey guys,

So I'm setting up the new leaked OS 12.2.0.1725 rigth now, all of my accounts work like a charm except of my gmail account which is supposed to import all of my contacts.
    Basicly all I get when I'm trying to set it up is the message "There was a problem loading the Google authorization site, please try again later.".
    I already tried the advanced setup option but no luck. Is there anyone else out there experiencing it and even better is there anyone out there who solved this problem? It drives me crazy!

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I'm able to access the account on my laptop so it doesn't seem to be an issue on Google's end of the line.
    09-15-13 05:19 PM
    Very odd.. all I can say is that it worked for me on the same build..

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 05:30 PM
    Try deleting the account then re adding it, generally always works, this is a known issue

Lilly's hand stitched Frankenstein Z10 powered by OS 10.2.0.1725
    09-15-13 05:32 PM
    I already deleted it and tried to readd it. Unfortunately didn't do the deal...
    09-15-13 05:36 PM
    I was able to get my gmail both email and contacts to work but having a prob with the Hub and gmail. It's not recognizing file attachment types on received email (winmail.dat) and not keeping saved emails that I sent from my Z10 like in 10.1. It's not saving any settings in Contacts settings either...forget Dark theme. Even loaded the contacts bar and no change.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 08:38 PM
    Instead of pressing the "Next" in the keyboard, hide the keyboard and press the submit button in the google authentication page. It worked for me.
    09-15-13 09:04 PM
    Choosing Advanced Setup -> CardDav did the deal! God I'm so relieved, my contacts are finally back!
    09-15-13 09:56 PM
    Glad you got it to work, sorry I couldn't help

Phil Schulte likes this.
    09-15-13 10:32 PM
    how to return the watch, accidentally deleted (((
    09-16-13 01:51 AM
    Glad you got it to work, sorry I couldn't help

No worries, thank you anyways!
    09-16-13 04:40 AM
    Also, having trouble authenticating my existing gmail account through the BBhub from a first time install of this OS leak. It calls an alarm when I press next after entering my email in the BBhub setup; stating "There was a problem loading the Google authorization site, please try again later".

I can access my gmail account from the browser window but, also like the Youtube and Facebook apps;- it seem to take more then a minute and a half to load the basics new feed listing and pictures from their start up homepages. Not a fluid user experience...

I haven't actually created a gmail account (first time BBhub setup - though tried the Hub when I first received my Dev alpha B with 10.2.0.1445)..... so I don't know how to apply the "delete the account then re add it" solution suggested by LillyFox.
    09-21-13 08:41 AM
    Also, having trouble authenticating my existing gmail account through the BBhub from a first time install of this OS leak. It calls an alarm when I press next after entering my email in the BBhub setup; stating "There was a problem loading the Google authorization site, please try again later".

I can access my gmail account from the browser window but, also like the Youtube and Facebook apps;- it seem to take more then a minute and a half to load the basics new feed listing and pictures from their start up homepages. Not a fluid user experience...

I haven't actually created a gmail account (first time BBhub setup - though tried the Hub when I first received my Dev alpha B with 10.2.0.1445)..... so I don't know how to apply the "delete the account then re add it" solution suggested by LillyFox.
    Are you using your gmail account for mails or for contact sync like me?
    09-21-13 10:59 AM
    I'd be using it for my emails, so it would be updating my BBhub when I have new emails.

Aong the same input lines as when I added Twitter to the BBhub it gave me notification updates.
    Last edited by Matthewk61; 09-21-13 at 12:00 PM. Reason: grammar
    09-21-13 11:59 AM
    I'd be using it for my emails, so it would be updating my BBhub when I have new emails.

Aong the same input lines as when I added Twitter to the BBhub it gave me notification updates.
    Did you try setting it up by using the advanced setup then choosing gmail?
    09-21-13 01:33 PM
    Yes.
    I go to the advanced settings/input username/input email address/ press next. It says its' accessing the account, shows the spinning load animation then after about a minute an alert pops up saying the "There was a problem loading the Google authorization site, please try again later" error.

It doesn't seem to want to authenticate properly.

What did you do with CardDav differently?
    09-21-13 02:44 PM
    Well 24+ hours and I have noticed some minor case changes to searching for a conclusion to this issue.

1) Sometimes I get access to the password entry page of gmail (after about 7-12 minutes of accessing wait time), but the user profile image or the google image are not loaded together and come up as a blue question mark
    . After submitting a password, account loading authorization site alert still times me out on occasion.

2) Sometimes I make it past 1 and get access to an allusive message in the footer saying its Accessing my account. This can load anywhere from ~3-9 minutes. It can time me out and bring me to a internet browser window saying the error is network related, try again later, or it will move me to 3.

3) Gives me a list of what Blackberry would like to do:
    This app would like to view and manage your email, manage your calendar, view and manage contacts with cardDAV protocol.
    From here I can accept or cancel. If I press accept , I can get timed out and the same internet browser window network related error, or sometimes i get the original authentication site alert popup and it resets' the authentication steps.
    4) If somehow the step goes past this (and in 24+ hours I had this go as far as 6x times) I get a verifying and saving your setting accounts message . From here again, It times out and gives me an alert that says. The server imap.gmail.com for your account (****@gmail.com) is not responding. Please check your settings and try again.

Also tried using Microsoft ActiveSync to see if this might work to go. Its' "Checking for supported services and policy information" +4 minutes in to now, then I get a "Service for account ( ) is not avaliable. Access should be available soon. [Error Code: 403]
    Last edited by Matthewk61; 09-22-13 at 04:36 AM. Reason: correctional flow
    09-22-13 04:19 AM
    Yes.
    I go to the advanced settings/input username/input email address/ press next. It says its' accessing the account, shows the spinning load animation then after about a minute an alert pops up saying the "There was a problem loading the Google authorization site, please try again later" error.

It doesn't seem to want to authenticate properly.

What did you do with CardDav differently?
    Well since I only use my gmail account for contact synchronization I chose CardDav in Advanced Setup and got it to work that way, no error message, it all worked flawlessly. Had the exact same problems that you are facing at the moment when I tried to set it up as a regular mail account though. Using CardDav was the only way to circumvent the errors.
    09-23-13 08:01 AM
    Gmail had it's own internal server problem for about 10 hrs... try again, it should work now.

Trusted Member Genius
    09-25-13 10:10 AM
    I believe this happened in 1443 as well as I had problems. I went though a different route to get Gmail set up
    09-25-13 05:02 PM
    I believe this happened in 1443 as well as I had problems. I went though a different route to get Gmail set up
    Would you mind sharing that route with us?
    09-25-13 05:48 PM
    Use advanced setup button at the bottom of your setup screen...

Trusted Member Genius
    09-27-13 11:12 AM