It looks like he is hurt over some of the comments made against him on here!!!!

Posted via CB10

P.s: I didn't create this thread to get the password!!! I don't even have a Z30!!! This is just a genuine attempt to undo the damage!!!
    snapexp, kthhrrsn, Yass85 and 1 others like this.
    06-17-14 08:44 AM
    Will do, will do

Posted via CB10
    Mods don't close this thread!!!
    *bows*

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 08:46 AM
    I am only going to say this once

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    06-17-14 08:56 AM
    Legend gets my respect. All the leaks he has provided. I appreciate all he has done for the CB family. Legend, respect is all due for you. Hats off to ya.

Toronto is the city that I rep, give respect.
    jshroads, guillotr and snapexp like this.
    06-17-14 09:01 AM
    Even if he has no leak we should respect him as everyone else first then figure out all the risks his source has taken and all the leaks he gave us !

Posted via CB10 on Q10 OS 10.3.0.296 /441
    zephyr613 likes this.
    06-17-14 09:03 AM
    Bow sir, we are not worthy!

Posted via CB10
    By some people standards here (see below post) you are right we are not worthy
    06-17-14 09:05 AM
    There is absolutely nothing stopping people from making threads to thank any member, including mods. In fact, many threads have sprung up over the years doing just that. If you dont like it, stay out of the thread, pretty simple and very easy to understand.
    06-17-14 09:05 AM
    There is absolutely nothing stopping people from making threads to thank any member, including mods. In fact, many threads have sprung up over the years doing just that. If you dont like it, stay out of the thread, pretty simple and very easy to understand.
    Lol really? Is this legit? Can you get PK to message me you know the man in charge of all you high and mighty Mods that think you should have a thread to bow down to your power

What I posted had nothing bad it didn't break any rules ect. It was a opinion. Just like others saying how they all love and worship legend

Can I make a thread on CB telling people not to worship people and not name names? I would guess that's okay as well right
    Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-17-14 09:08 AM
    Legend gets my respect for all the leaks he has provided during the last months.
    06-17-14 09:09 AM
    Lol really? Is this legit? Can you get PK to message me you know the man in charge of all you high and mighty Mods that think you should have a thread to now down to your power

What I posted had nothing bad it didn't break any rules ect. It was a opinion. Just like others saying how they all love and worship legend

Can I make a thread on CB telling people not to worship people and not name names? I would guess that's okay as well right
    Posted via CB10
    Thread title says "respect to Lengend" the bowing down was not introduced by the OP. First instance of that was SirJes, likely being sarcastic. If you would like to stay within topic and without vague insults you are welcome. If you have any issue, please feel free to contact PK. That being said, this is enough OT for one thread.
    zephyr613 and leehardballer12 like this.
    06-17-14 09:15 AM
    Who's Legend ?

*shrug*
    johnnyuk likes this.
    06-17-14 09:15 AM
    Who's Legend ?

*shrug*
    It's Lengend, he is the guy who normally comes up with the leaked OS

Posted via CB10
    solunke likes this.
    06-17-14 09:16 AM
    Wonder why everyone's calling them Legend then.
    chalx likes this.
    06-17-14 09:17 AM
    And that's a wrap. Thanks for coming out.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    06-17-14 09:18 AM