07-27-13 03:59 AM
517 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    i know eh? lol . so will the new bbworld and syspayments just overwrite my older bbworld if i sideload using ddpb. I'm on 10.2
    Yes. Think of the OS bar files as apps. Although there are core system bars, brand named bars are the equivalent of an app up or down grade.

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    06-22-13 10:37 AM
    Lol. And sorry if I sound testy on here this morning. I'm just a bit grumpy lol. I'll try to be better hehe

Posted from my awesome Z10 via cb10. My Channel pin Wigley's News - BlackBerry BBM Channel Pin for Wigley's News
    No problems here brother! If you continue to add to this build let us know - I would love to test any tweaks you add. (I did flash a newer FB bar btw)
    Wigley458 likes this.
    06-22-13 10:37 AM
    sorry wigley. i type slower on my pc lol. i can always revert back then right? i have the 10.1 bbworld bar
    No biggy. Well. To answer that. The first answer is yes. That's what it's supposed to do. BUT. I have seen issues. As well as mine once. Where after trying to go back. It messed things up for me. So I had to redo os and wipe. Not sure why. Didn't test it a second time tho to see if it was just a bad load or what it was. So not sure why the r doing of app world and payment bars didn't take that time.

Posted from my awesome Z10 via cb10. My Channel pin http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    06-22-13 10:38 AM
    i have installed this new OS but WhatsApp keeps disappearing in the HUB.
    another thing "Joyn" is included in the HUB too.
    i also observed that whenever there are updates those app icons that i have kept in a folder are restored back in the main screen and not on the folder which i have originally kept it. ex: Linkedin is in the Folder "Social" along with FB, Twitter, FourSquare after the update its restored back to the main screen i have to drag it back to the folder.
    06-22-13 10:40 AM
    No problems here brother! If you continue to add to this build let us know - I would love to test any tweaks you add. (I did flash a newer FB bar btw)
    Ya. I did that first time. But not second. And didn't add into op as it sometimes actually messed things up for some reason. Was just a little too buggy for me. Also. Don't really see any diff from the updated version from app world. So didn't think it mattered. But yes. Install away if that's what u like. Like I said. Its fun to test.

Lol. Well at least most times hehe

And yes. If I add something I find that makes this all better. I will add to op

One thing I wish. Is that there was an EASY way to add my bars to one main autoloader. So people wouldn't have to Sideload them. But for now. This is easiest and I can add when ever I find something

Posted from my awesome Z10 via cb10. My Channel pin http://channelpin.com/C000B3B57
    Last edited by Wigley458; 06-22-13 at 10:59 AM.
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    06-22-13 10:44 AM
    Working great on my end. No problems whatsoever, including no problems with the Android runtime.

However, OP should note it's necessary to install BBM channels from Beta Zone as build one is buggy.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.93

Posted via BlackBerry Z10! Keep Moving!
    LP_Rigg and Wigley458 like this.
    06-22-13 10:45 AM
    Here's my issues to far with this build:

1) cant get whatsapp to appear on the hub with any consistency.

2) contact display pictures are messed up. When I have all the accounts enabled in contacts (Facebook, Twitter, etc), the display pics are pulled properly. When I turn them off, the display pics aren't pulled to the contacts saved on my device.

3) Prompted to re-enter email passwords 3 times so far. Never had this issue before.

4) whatsapp notifications (vibrate/sound) seem to work intermittently.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-22-13 10:47 AM
    i also observed that whenever there are updates those app icons that i have kept in a folder are restored back in the main screen and not on the folder which i have originally kept it. ex: Linkedin is in the Folder "Social" along with FB, Twitter, FourSquare after the update its restored back to the main screen i have to drag it back to the folder.
    Yes. And good point I forgot to mention. This does happen. And expect that. When u update an app from bbw it will de folder itself. Again. Not totally sure why. But most likely due to that not everything is running from one all encompassing integrated OS. Its a mix. Hence Hybrid name lol

a2k5uae likes this.
    06-22-13 10:47 AM
    Working great on my end. No problems whatsoever, including no problems with the Android runtime.

However, OP should note it's necessary to install BBM channels from Beta Zone as build one is buggy.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.93

Posted via BlackBerry Z10! Keep Moving!
    Oh. Good call as well. Oops. Didn't I mention that. Sorry folks. As iv just now assumed everyone always does lol.

I'll edit op. Thanks Catlin

06-22-13 10:48 AM
    Here's my issues to far with this build:

1) cant get whatsapp to appear on the hub with any consistency.

2) contact display pictures are messed up. When I have all the accounts enabled in contacts (Facebook, Twitter, etc), the display pics are pulled properly. When I turn them off, the display pics aren't pulled to the contacts saved on my device.

3) Prompted to re-enter email passwords 3 times so far. Never had this issue before.

4) whatsapp notifications (vibrate/sound) seem to work intermittently.

Posted via CB10
    Try deleting all accounts totally. Then r add them. I always do this after a reload. As just signing back in really doesn't do it right.

Mecca EL likes this.
    06-22-13 10:50 AM
    Try deleting all accounts totally. Then r add them. I always do this after a reload. As just signing back in really doesn't do it right.

Posted from my awesome Z10 via cb10. My Channel pin Wigley's News - BlackBerry BBM Channel Pin for Wigley's News
    by the way i tried the steps you enumerated in the this thread after installation, dont do anything but make security wipe, i did it but during security wipe it showed a Phone icon connecting to a PC icon and the Security wipe didn't complete so i just reloaded the OS again and setup everything skipping the security wipe step. WhatsApp was in the HUB but it will disappear after awhile in order for it to appear is to uninstall and install back again but it will it will disappear in a while i might try using whatsapp bar and see if it works steady in the HUB.
    06-22-13 11:00 AM
    All seems to be working well for me (including gps which some had mentioned wasn't working following the install).
    06-22-13 11:03 AM
    by the way i tried the steps you enumerated in the this thread after installation, dont do anything but make security wipe, i did it but during security wipe it showed a Phone icon connecting to a PC icon and the Security wipe didn't complete so i just reloaded the OS again and setup everything skipping the security wipe step. WhatsApp was in the HUB but it will disappear after awhile in order for it to appear is to uninstall and install back again but it will it will disappear in a while i might try using whatsapp bar and see if it works steady in the HUB.
    Yip. That's what ur supposed to do. And yes. Wipe did complete if it got that far. And no. No need to re do it. Wipe that is

06-22-13 11:03 AM
    helllo guys this is my first leak os for my phone.
    i ran the autoloader no problem , but i still got app world on my phone after the installation and my phone seem to be pretty empty . Do i need to still sideload the app world and and perform the step were i need to do security wipe .

can i also sideload the android 4.2 jelly bean?? and another radio??
    06-22-13 11:04 AM
    helllo guys this is my first leak os for my phone.
    i ran the autoloader no problem , but i still got app world on my phone after the installation and my phone seem to be pretty empty . Do i need to still sideload the app world and and perform the step were i need to do security wipe .

can i also sideload the android 4.2 jelly bean?? and another radio??
    Yes. Install app world bars

Would be prudent to wipe. Yes. But read the earlier comments r those. So u know what to expect.

No. No jelly bean

Yes. U can try a diff radio if u choose. Just not sure why lol

Mecca EL likes this.
    06-22-13 11:08 AM
    Yes. Install app world bars

Would be prudent to wipe. Yes. But read the earlier comments r those. So u know what to expect.

No. No jelly bean

Yes. U can try a diff radio if u choose. Just not sure why lol

thank yooou one more thing .....do sideloaded apps work bettter with this leak os . or its pretty much the same as the 10.1
    06-22-13 11:09 AM
    I just noticed that I don't have Facebook in my hub.

Anybody experiencing this too?

Posted from CB10 via Z10
    06-22-13 11:10 AM
    Anyone have a problem with contacts multiplying. Only certain ones though.
    FULL autoloader for STL003/10.2.0.93 Hybrid-img_00000001.png

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 11:11 AM
    Did the security check now its just showing phone connected to a desktop icon . what to do please
    06-22-13 11:17 AM
    Did the security check now its just showing phone connected to a desktop icon . what to do please
    Now the icon is gone and now i got a blank screen
    06-22-13 11:19 AM
    Yip. That's what ur supposed to do. And yes. Wipe did complete if it got that far. And no. No need to re do it. Wipe that is

so you mean that the Phone connecting to a PC icon is normal during security wipe? but its just looping and and it taking so much time.
    06-22-13 11:20 AM
    so you mean that the Phone connecting to a PC icon is normal during security wipe? but its just looping and and it taking so much time.
    It's not "normal". But happens with this sometimes. Once u get that connect icon. Just reload autoloader

conico66 likes this.
    06-22-13 11:22 AM
    I have downloaded from the original post on page one...used "Bitser" to extract the BlackBerry 10.2.X.93 file. Installed it and rebooted my Z10 after it completed its install. I then put it into "Development Mode", and side loaded the two other bar files using DDPB program. I left it in Development Mode, and then launched BlackBerry Link again. I was prompted to unlock the device, so I entered the security code I had entered when I set Development Mode. Currently restoring Application Data files and Media files. 44% complete now. Next I plan to restore the Settings file... I'll let you know how this turns out!
    Last edited by Fryed2aCrisp; 06-22-13 at 12:07 PM. Reason: corrections
    Now the icon is gone and now i got a blank screen
    Reload os. And don't do another wipe. Its done now

It's not "normal". But happens with this sometimes. Once u get that connect icon. Just reload autoloader

i did reload twice but keep getting the Phone connecting to a PC icon so i just skipped that security wipe instead.
    06-22-13 11:24 AM
517 ... 89101112 ...