07-05-15 12:26 PM
515 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Why not just open it and do it?
    03-18-15 10:33 AM
    2 hours and iam still waiting for rain
    I may have done something that triggered it then, what if you open the Setup application ?

Posted via CB10
    joeragan likes this.
    03-18-15 10:36 AM
    Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.2582

My finding on kb feedback volume. I tested:

1. Profile: Normal, main volume set to most left, kb feedback sound set to most left = if you put your speaker right beside your ear (as if you're making a call, and typing at the same time), you'll hear the kb sound.

2. Profile: Silent, Phone Calls Only, Vibrate Only, Silent, Meeting, Bedside (basically profiles with the slashed bell icon), no kb feedback sound appear, even if you set the main volume to most right.

Is it a bug? I don't know, coz I seldom use Normal profile.

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    Exactly how mine works...I think that is the way its intended...
    03-18-15 10:43 AM
    Everyone who has the key board noise quit complaining and do a fresh install after autoloader for once.

Your problem is not the same with all users. It just YOU!

You want to know the full capabilities of a new OS? Load it without the garbage you brought to it in the first place.

This is why findings and fixers thread are completely and utterly USELESS.
    First, I would like to acknowledge that doing a fresh install with an autoloader is probably the best way to avoid bugs.

That being said, I do NOT think it should be expected that all BlackBerry users do a fresh install with an autoloader for every software update that comes out. I think having people describe issues they are having from updating using a normal, non-destructive method is incredibly helpful for other users who are thinking about updating in the same way.

I think all users who make posts about a bug they have found should include how they got their update along with the model of their device, current OS version, and carrier. That way, people like you can choose to ignore all posts that do not come from people who do a fresh install with an autoloader, but some of us would like to see issues that these people are having too. If you find these threads "completely and utterly useless", please stop wasting your time reading them and ours reading your posts that are nothing but negativity.

P.S. Some users are having the keyboard feedback volume problem after a fresh install with an autoloader too.
    kbz1960, Tim-ANC and xandros9 like this.
    03-18-15 10:47 AM
    I may have done something that triggered it then, what if you open the Setup application ?

Posted via CB10
    nothing happened and i open internal setup with oobe:// in browser but nothing happened too
    03-18-15 10:47 AM
    Can't load to Facebook pictures from Image briefcase or BBM's channel.

I used Sachesi to update my Classic.
    Last edited by Antonio Migliore Filho; 03-18-15 at 01:33 PM.
    03-18-15 10:56 AM
    nothing happened and i open internal setup with oobe:// in browser but nothing happened too
    Why so hung up on the setup or tutorial? Something not working?
    03-18-15 10:57 AM
    If I remember, setup didn't requested for my BlackBerry ID like it does habitually and then stopped after the gesture simulation, so I opened BBW and signed in, installed few apps, restored BBM, did a few settings tweak then after a while I suddenly got the finish setup notification, it came by itself, like it was stuck as a background process and got unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    Hobiano likes this.
    03-18-15 11:22 AM
    That's definitely not typical. Something is spinning the runtime.
    Yeh,
    I did clean install with auto loader, The performance was quite stable till 10 hours then suddenly phone started becoming hot and battery drain started,
    Then i wiped phone again and changed core OS with last stable release and left everything as it is.
    Now phone is behaving alright. Now i am on high bread OS.
    03-18-15 11:36 AM
    I haven't read all of the 12 pages, but wondering if anyone else has problems with the volume increasing while in music, podcast programs or video playback? I can decrease, but not increase. I have to close the app increase the volume and then re-open the app.

This as been a long stating issue on my phone going way back to 10.3.1.
    Last edited by PowderJockey; 03-18-15 at 12:38 PM.
    03-18-15 11:54 AM
    Anyone having lag or lockup issues on 10.3.1.2582? I am having sporadic issues and lag when ending a call... sometimes the screen is stuck on a grayed out call screen. Where you would assume you could hit end or swipe up to get out. Sometimes I can press and hold the power button for a couple of seconds... other times I have to reboot.

Also, notice that sometimes when I swipe up to wake, there is a delay of about 1 second after I swipe.

I have already have done a security wipe...

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 12:00 PM
    Just got updated, non destructive. So, it just the core and radio, no? Apps are 100% identical to previous 2576. Duh!

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.1.2582
    03-18-15 12:02 PM
    Findings and Fixes OS 10.3.1.2582-img_20150318_111729.png

This is really disappointing! Has anyone solved this? Otherwise the OS is really great!

Z10 stl-3 TMO US. 10.3.1.2582

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 12:31 PM
    I think all users who make posts about a bug they have found should include how they got their update along with the model of their device, current OS version, and carrier. That way, people like you can choose to ignore all posts that do not come from people who do a fresh install with an autoloader, but some of us would like to see issues that these people are having too. If you find these threads "completely and utterly useless", please stop wasting your time reading them and ours reading your posts that are nothing but negativity.
    A wonderful idea that has had zero chance of working. Someone took a lot of time to create a standard form, another one created a Wiki page. Both gave up because there's no way to get everyone to even be aware of a standardized method. Then add in can't/don't search before posting, post in the wrong topics, can't read, can't write, too lazy, feelings of entitlement, etc, and you're doomed to read too many useless posts.

I've mostly given up trying to help, and applaud those who still have the patience.
    03-18-15 12:38 PM
    And people who think others issue are trivial should stuff it.
    That made me laugh. Sorry.

BTW we aren't arguing, just pointing out a fact and then some friggen fanboy comes along ands says it's supposed to be that way when they don't know crap. Really it hasn't been that way in forever!
    I agree with you!

And I've been loading leaks and installing these damn OSes linger than you've been alive maybe.
    Maybe. You never really can be sure about those things, now can you? No doubt you've checked out my avatar and post count to estimate how I long I've been with BB. And this, just when I was remembering the old IBM Series 1 mainframes used a Mode 1 protocol, which is very similar to today's IPv6...if that gives you any clue.

You afraid real reports will scare people off of bb? You get a life!
    I think BB deserves all the beta testing and feedback they can get. But as far as who's got a life here, I'm sure other forum members can see our respective post counts and formulate their own opinion. That's out of my hands.
    03-18-15 12:40 PM
    A wonderful idea that has had zero chance of working. Someone took a lot of time to create a standard form, another one created a Wiki page. Both gave up because there's no way to get everyone to even be aware of a standardized method. Then add in can't/don't search before posting, post in the wrong topics, can't read, can't write, too lazy, feelings of entitlement, etc, and you're doomed to read too many useless posts.

I've mostly given up trying to help, and applaud those who still have the patience.
    And such is the homo sapien condition for the last several thousand years. Resistance is futile.
    03-18-15 12:49 PM
    That made me laugh. Sorry.

I agree with you!

Maybe. You never really can be sure about those things, now can you? No doubt you've checked out my avatar and post count to estimate how I long I've been with BB. And this, just when I was remembering the old IBM Series 1 mainframes used a Mode 1 protocol, which is very similar to today's IPv6...if that gives you any clue.

I think BB deserves all the beta testing and feedback they can get. But as far as who's got a life here, I'm sure other forum members can see our respective post counts and formulate their own opinion. That's out of my hands.
    Just like my title, doesn't matter. Post count doesn't matter esp. When most, like mine are in off topic trying to meet a goal, yes I need a life but nit because my phone behaves like it never did on the same settings.

Sorry I got mad at your remarks when I know I should just ignore it but sometimes those kind of comments get under my skin. Again, quit looking at post count as it doesn't tell a thing.
    03-18-15 12:54 PM
    It used to be silent (a pop-up) but now it's audible with the pop-up.
    03-18-15 01:01 PM
    It used to be silent (a pop-up) but now it's audible with the pop-up.
    Do you also using Z30?
    03-18-15 01:03 PM
    Not fixed : Keyboard feedback still noisy at 0%, anybody else can confirm this?
    z 10 stl002 Updated and then back to 2243 but backup non readable with older os. Big trouble
    03-18-15 01:28 PM
    Just like my title, doesn't matter. Post count doesn't matter esp. When most, like mine are in off topic trying to meet a goal, yes I need a life but nit because my phone behaves like it never did on the same settings.

Sorry I got mad at your remarks when I know I should just ignore it but sometimes those kind of comments get under my skin. Again, quit looking at post count as it doesn't tell a thing.
    No problem here. We're all good. Say hello to everyone in the 5k thread for me.

On topic: I've done multiple reloads with no restores over the span of the last several OS's and I still have low notification volumes on my Q10. I think it's a bug in the OS, peculiar to Q's.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and PackmanX like this.
    03-18-15 01:30 PM
    Not fixed : Keyboard feedback still noisy at 0%, anybody else can confirm this?
    z 10 stl002 Updated and then back to 2243 but backup non readable with older os. Big trouble
    Someone filed a bug report with BlackBerry. This was posted about the Keyboard Feedback Bug (Yes, BUG) in another thread -

Blackberry has responded. They acknowledged the bug and their developers have a fix committed.
    Just needs to wait until another OS release. Pretty happy with the turnaround time on an answer!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-18-15 01:55 PM
    Hello,
    Have installed .2582 on my ShopBB Z10 and everything seems to work perfect.
    Will update information in a few hours
    Regards

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.2582/CB10
    03-18-15 02:10 PM
    OK, have some time for compare rest of models...

Differention between leaks .2576 and .2582:
    For all models:
    - app files are identical
    - OS files are identical except version files
    - Radio files are identical except version files
    - In radio for Z30 file /etc/sv.numbers is different (increment param for some submodels)

Result for all models: leaks .2576 and .2582 are same

PS: Extracted via sachesi, then use diff under my awesome Linux. Easy ..
    CyberMan2013 and Hobiano like this.
    03-18-15 02:17 PM
    OK, have some time for compare rest of models...

Differention between leaks .2576 and .2582:
    For all models:
    - app files are identical
    - OS files are identical except version files
    - Radio files are identical except version files
    - In radio for Z30 file /etc/sv.numbers is different (increment param for some submodels)

Result for all models: leaks .2576 and .2582 are same

PS: Extracted via sachesi, then use diff under my awesome Linux. Easy ..
    Hello,
    Thanks for the info.
    Is it then correct to say that .2582 is the official update for the Z30 and .2576 the office update for all other existing BlackBerry 10 devices?
    Regards

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.2582/CB10
    03-18-15 02:27 PM
515 ... 1011121314 ...