05-26-15 04:14 PM
199 ... 678
tools
    Phone calls are eating my battery. And the device gets very hot.

(used the autoloader)

Passport
    On the other hand: Battery is amazing using data: mail, fb, twitter, cb, whatsapp etc.

Passport
    05-15-15 03:23 AM
    Haven't gone thru the whole forum and all the answers but on my end notifications from android and android ports aren't working

Posted from my SQW100-1
    05-15-15 08:55 AM
    Hey I haven't been on the forums for awhile. Does this build work with Verizon visual voicemail on the z10/ is this a good daily driver for the Z10?
    05-18-15 08:45 PM
    My Blackberry Classic reboots randomly 5-6 times in a Day... don't know what causing it to reboot.

Also I am not able to restore media files from my old Q10 or other Blackberry phones using BBLink... and able to restore App data, settings etc.

Kindly help

Sent by Sanjivv from my BlackBerry Passport using Vodafone, Gujarat, India. SQW100-1/10.3.1.2708. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to, Save Paper Save Environment.
    jonassabatini likes this.
    05-18-15 10:36 PM
    Has any found the release notes to see what was actually fixed/added with this release? I don't see any difference...
    05-18-15 11:26 PM
    My findings, Autoloaded Z30 STA-2 on T-Mobile Germany 2 weeks ago.

The bad stuff:

- Battery drain is better than 10.3.1.2582 but it's getting worse with the time.

- Deleted everything from my SD Card twice now, but it still shows that there's only 1GB free On it.

-Radio is a a bit bad from time to time, call drop from H+ HD call quality to Edge. Wifi is a bit bad as well, 2 meters away from the router and not showing full bars.

- using apps seem to such the battery more than usual.

- Playing Music needs a lot of battery and phone gets warm.

- Changing volume is still causing stutters.

- Browser slow, I barely use it anymore because of that.

- Calendar is really slow.

- Camera slower than before, doesn't focus properly and also saving the pictures takes ages. That was better on 2582.

- laggy keyboard, slow to recognise what I'm typing.

The good stuff

- Calls barely need any Battery. 30 minutes call and only 2% use.

- Hub in landscape mode is pretty useful.

- Idle battery drain is absolutely amazing.

I'm not sure whether to load 10.3.2.680 or now. I'm pretty unhappy with this build.

jonassabatini likes this.
    05-19-15 05:19 AM
    Z10 stl-4 findings

I agree with muindor calendar does take forever

camera seems to be fine and normal speed for me.

android apps seems to launch faster on this build

Haven't seen any improvements in BBVA

Still can't get Verizon visual voicemail to work.
    05-19-15 10:42 AM

The bad stuff:

- Battery drain is better than 10.3.1.2582 but it's getting worse with the time.

- Deleted everything from my SD Card twice now, but it still shows that there's only 1GB free On it.

-Radio is a a bit bad from time to time, call drop from H+ HD call quality to Edge. Wifi is a bit bad as well, 2 meters away from the router and not showing full bars.

- Camera slower than before, doesn't focus properly and also saving the pictures takes ages. That was better on 2582.

The good stuff

I'm not sure whether to load 10.3.2.680 or now. I'm pretty unhappy with this build.

I think you should reload OS
    Cuz this build so good with camera and battery life
    Everything fast with me
    PP

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 10:49 AM
    I was wondering if BB released any official something saying what's fixed/added? Then we'll know what to look for and who knows, we may have a new feature we don't know to look for???
    05-19-15 06:41 PM
    I was wondering if BB released any official something saying what's fixed/added? Then we'll know what to look for and who knows, we may have a new feature we don't know to look for???
    They only do that if the OS is being pushed out as a global(-ish) update. This is the launch OS for the T-Mobile Classic, so no.

Besides, 10.3.1 is too old for new features, anyway.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 06:45 PM

The bad stuff:

The GOOD stuff:

Agree that you should reinstall, really doesn't take that long!! This OS version has truly proven to be the absolute best version to date!!! I'm only an advanced user, but I truly stand behind my statement.

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    BMCruiser likes this.
    05-19-15 07:02 PM
    They only do that if the OS is being pushed out as a global(-ish) update. This is the launch OS for the T-Mobile Classic, so no.

Besides, 10.3.1 is too old for new features, anyway.

Posted via CB10
    I wouldn't say 10.3.2 is any better in terms of new features lool. Hardly any change without really digging in.
    05-19-15 07:09 PM
    I noticed the ability to change LED contact for BBM on a contact with bbm using an apple device can't be done anymore
    05-19-15 08:46 PM
    Does this release change the shortened notification and timer tones? I may have missed it but I have been waiting to do any new updates until I see that fixed. I can live with a few bugs but the 2-3 tones are making me miss messages and unless I am sitting with my device I totally miss timers going off. I asked in the. 680 thread but it seems battery life drama buried the question...lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 03:36 AM
    Does this release change the shortened notification and timer tones? I may have missed it but I have been waiting to do any new updates until I see that fixed. I can live with a few bugs but the 2-3 tones are making me miss messages and unless I am sitting with my device I totally miss timers going off. I asked in the. 680 thread but it seems battery life drama buried the question...lol.

Posted via CB10
    Nope

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 09:25 AM
    This OS has given me stellar battery life.

Just wow, hope 10.3.2 is like that too. The idle power consumption is phenomenal !

Finding & Fixed for OS 10.3.1.2744 ( SR 1889)-img_20150522_150632.png
    muindor likes this.
    05-22-15 02:13 PM
    I have from time to time serious lags, I hate it when the whole Z30 freezes

Z30STA100-2/10.3.1.2744
    05-23-15 04:42 AM
    Battery life amazing. With autoloader I installed 10.3.1.2744 then full wipe. Everything runs smooth and again, battery life is awesome!!! Hope 3.2 is same.
    05-23-15 05:57 PM
    Battery life amazing. With autoloader I installed 10.3.1.2744 then full wipe. Everything runs smooth and again, battery life is awesome!!! Hope 3.2 is same.

Finding & Fixed for OS 10.3.1.2744 ( SR 1889)-img_20150524_074601.png

I agree on all points. Battery not too shabby at all. During the cycle shown, the device has been in two different time zones, and connected to two different carriers.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-15 12:51 AM
    I cannot understand why Blackberry does not fix the damn Phone keypad tones, there is no way to disable that sound + the sound of camera. Also I see that you cannot silence the sound notifications for some applications on android, even if they are detected in the notification menu and you have option to disable sound.

Battery still impressive on Blackberry Passport, I never had this battery life with any android phone.
    05-25-15 04:16 AM
    I cannot understand why Blackberry does not fix the damn Phone keypad tones, there is no way to disable that sound + the sound of camera. Also I see that you cannot silence the sound notifications for some applications on android, even if they are detected in the notification menu and you have option to disable sound.

Battery still impressive on Blackberry Passport, I never had this battery life with any android phone.
    My phone is set to Phone Calls Only (vibrate) and all other notifications silent. No phone keypad tones or camera sound here.
    05-25-15 01:19 PM

Go to input and keyboard in setting Manu
    You will find feedback sound and u can make it silent

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 02:49 PM
    I've had problems with 10.3.1 on STL-4 Z10 ever since I first installed 2267. I was just wondering if any other STL-4 users have the same issues or perhaps it is only on my Z10 (i.e. a hardware issue).

On 2267, my Z10 would momentarily connect to LTE network, but then at random times the mobile network would just seize to work, despite OS indicating everything functioning properly. The mobile data network cannot be used then until a reboot and then the problem would reoccur either in a few minutes or longer.

Now, on the 2744, this problem had improved. The Z10 would connect to LTE and stay connected pretty much without any problems -- if it never loses connectivity to the mobile network or connect to WiFi. If it connects to WiFi or loses mobile network connectivity for more than say a couple of minutes (not exactly sure how long), it would lose connectivity to the mobile data network. So, under the mobile network settings screen, it would indicate "4g LTE - voice only" and under About network screen, it would indicate "IMS disconnected". As in the case in the 2267, no matter what I do (turn off/on mobile network, airplane mode, etc.), the data connection cannot be restored until I reboot the phone.

So the frustrating thing is, my Z10 is now somewhat usable, but then I have to turn off WiFi and hope that it doesn't for some reason lose connection to the LTE network so that the phone will maintain its data connection, of course, I'd then burn my data even when I am at home.

Voice service is never affected in any of the leaks I've tried.

Thanks in advance.
    05-26-15 05:44 AM
    I finally sacrificed the Hotspot hack for blend and the new BlackBerry assisting last night on my Z30. Guess Verizon forgot they sold BBs before he classic. Grrr

I had to to the whole visual voice mail fix on Verizon, witch I should have just canceled the $3 service and waited till they rolled out the free version like the classic has.

Everything seems fine, I have been testing leaks and versions for months on my old Z10. However BlackBerry voice assistant isn't nearly as loud (volume) as music or a YouTube video. I have also discovered the videos inside the CNN app are of low volume, but this could just be their app. I'm going to try other apps with sounds and videos.

Anyone else run into this?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 04:14 PM
199 ... 678