05-07-15 03:38 PM
408 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Yes, on the silent profiles it is silent. It also seems to me to be a little more faint on normal profiles, but still audible. This will be fixed in a future build, as BlackBerry has already acknowledged the bug and checked in a fix in their bug tracking system. When we will get a build that includes that fix is anyone's guess.

If you use VZW VVM, you will need a workaround to get it functioning. I have mine working. Everything seems to be fine. The only thing I have not confirmed for myself yet is the call answer delay. Don't know if that is still there. All in all, I'll be keeping this on my phone until something better pops up. It seems pretty solid.

Posted via CB10
    Okay, replying to my own post. I do not seem to having the call answer delay problem on this build. So, all in all, very good.

The only issues I can see -

- Keyboard Feedback still audible on Normal Sound Profile with feedback slider all the way down. Extremely minor issue for me.

- Facebook notifications in HUB often do not mark themselves as read after opening the first time. Opening it a second time seems to work. I have seen this for quite a while across numerous leaks. Also very minor issue.

That's it. I can't find anything else wrong with it.
    No WiFi issues, no calling issues, no TXTing issues, no odd Glitches, Dropbox/Box/Onedrive/RFA all working very well. Happy.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 10:15 AM
    consistency! = correctness.

It could be "smooth like buttah" and still be "flawful"...

BTW, why do I have to open the thread in the friggin' browser in order to reply to a specific post in a thread? Why can't I do that from within the CB10 app??? grrrr...
    Not sure, I am right now. You sure your signed in and have the permissions set properly.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2726. And loving it.
    04-12-15 10:25 AM
    Security Wipe not needed. Waste of time only, part of the guessing game.

Major Edit! for some reason my brain wasn't working when I wrote this. I've now corrected myself, and agree, security wipe is not the same as nuking the device!

Not trying to dig up an old grave here, but just had to address some things that no one else did.

First, FYI, all of your multi-post quotes are done wrong, you're putting your comments inside the quotes and so most won't even notice what you're saying.

Second, nuking may not be needed, but it certainly has been proven to raise the reliability of the installed systems after. If you're telling me I don't know how memory works because of the fact I use them, I think it may be time for you to learn how memory works there yourself. If you'd like a proper explanation, I'm sure a number of us could explain it for you, but I'm sure you can find that yourself if you actually look.

That's all, not trying to personally attack, just saying some things that needed to be said! :P

Praise be unto our Lord, Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2708
    Last edited by D3C0D3R; 04-12-15 at 11:18 PM.
    04-12-15 10:34 AM
    Did anyone do a downgrade from 10.3.2 leak to this 10.3.1.2726? Do you see any benefit?

Posted via Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.281
    04-12-15 10:51 AM
    Did anyone do a downgrade from 10.3.2 leak to this 10.3.1.2726? Do you see any benefit?

Yes I did, the only thing on 281 for me was I found the keyboard overly sensitive, this os is rock solid for me.

04-12-15 10:55 AM
    consistency! = correctness.

It could be "smooth like buttah" and still be "flawful"...

BTW, why do I have to open the thread in the friggin' browser in order to reply to a specific post in a thread? Why can't I do that from within the CB10 app??? grrrr...
    Long hold the text in the post and you will be able to reply. Hope this helps

Posted via CB10
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    04-12-15 11:00 AM
    Yes I did, the only thing on 281 for me was I found the keyboard overly sensitive, this os is rock solid for me.

I think I know what you meant. It seems I have been experiencing more predicting text error on 10.3.2.281 but so far it is acceptable for me. I will pass and wait for the new 10.3.2 leak.

anon(9208252) likes this.
    04-12-15 11:09 AM

Yes, battery life for standby and usage.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 11:32 AM
    Never seen this "I'll be late" icon before.
    Attachment 346819

Posted via CB10 running on Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2726
    This is a selectable feature in Calendar Settings > General, it's been there for quite a while now and I use it regularly!!

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    04-12-15 11:42 AM
    I had a call drop, and my network says I don't have enough credit but I actually have. I also experienced this in 2708.

Fixed by restarting / resetting my phone.

PДSSPФЯT 10.3.1.2708
    Your network says you don't have credit and it is BlackBerry fault?

Posted via CB10
    ndon70 likes this.
    04-12-15 12:02 PM
    Okay, replying to my own post. I do not seem to having the call answer delay problem on this build. So, all in all, very good.

The only issues I can see -

- Keyboard Feedback still audible on Normal Sound Profile with feedback slider all the way down. Extremely minor issue for me.

- Facebook notifications in HUB often do not mark themselves as read after opening the first time. Opening it a second time seems to work. I have seen this for quite a while across numerous leaks. Also very minor issue.

That's it. I can't find anything else wrong with it.
    No WiFi issues, no calling issues, no TXTing issues, no odd Glitches, Dropbox/Box/Onedrive/RFA all working very well. Happy.

Posted via CB10
    Hello,

Yes the Facebook HUB notification problem is back in this version.

I don't have the keyboards problem

Regards

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.2726/CB10
    04-12-15 12:17 PM

I did, destructive full autoloader, no backups, no restores. Had to do. Location services in Beta 3.2.x was draining battery plus I've experienced some sudden reboots. Not reboots related to loose battery or similar (solved long time ago with some duct tape), but most likely with advanced interactions and its settings. I was not the only one in this forum with those issues. On this one so far all OK, satisfied and (eagerly) waiting for next leak from the big boys
    04-12-15 12:46 PM
    First, FYI, all of your multi-post quotes are done wrong, you're putting your comments inside the quotes and so most won't even notice what you're saying.
    No, I write multi-post quotes on a PC and they look exactly as they should be. CB app shows them incorrectly for some reason. I noticed that long time ago. Nothing I can do about it. Quote open and close tags are in correct place.

Second, security wipes may not be needed, but they certainly have been proven to raise the reliability of the installed systems after.
    No technical explanation was ever given why Security Wipe is necessary. This belief is part of a popular guessing game around BB10 installation process.
    04-12-15 12:51 PM
    I want to post my screenshot of battery status here.. but I am not able to attach it. Can anybody help me with it??
    I am using it through mobile. I had tried this so many times. After I select a photo to attach, nothing happens. Its not just with this OS, olden OS also I had this problem.
    What should I do?

Posted via CB10
    Rustybronco likes this.
    04-12-15 12:53 PM
    I want to post my screenshot of battery status here.. but I am not able to attach it. Can anybody help me with it??
    I am using it through mobile. I had tried this so many times. After I select a photo to attach, nothing happens. Its not just with this OS, olden OS also I had this problem.
    What should I do?

Posted via CB10
    make sure you have allowed permissions in your app settings.
    Aju likes this.
    04-12-15 12:55 PM
    Hello,

I think I have better mobile signal with this version. My girlfriend apartment is like a bunker and never had any mobile signals. Always had to use her WiFi. Today I was at her place and had 2 bars. Was very surprised
    Can't assure if it is really the OS or my mobile provider has done something at that particular part por the city. Will keep testing.

Regards

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.2726/CB10
    Alejandro Nova likes this.
    04-12-15 01:01 PM
    No, I write multi-post quotes on a PC and they look exactly as they should be. CB app shows them incorrectly for some reason. I noticed that long time ago. Nothing I can do about it. Quote open and close tags are in correct place.

No technical explanation was ever given why Security Wipe is necessary. This belief is part of a popular guessing game around BB10 installation process.
    Security wipe is just a waste of time. One of the big myths created on this boards.
    Nobody ever proved anything useful coming out of it but some people do it 5 times in a row...i feel sorry for them.

I digress. This OS doesn't fix vibrate after call pick up bug. It will vibrate straight into your ears. Pretty annoying....need to wait for 10.3.2
    vbdwork likes this.
    04-12-15 01:36 PM
    Security wipe is just a waste of time. One of the big myths created on this boards.
    Nobody ever proved anything useful coming out of it but some people do it 5 times in a row...i feel sorry for them.

I digress. This OS doesn't fix vibrate after call pick up bug. It will vibrate straight into your ears. Pretty annoying....need to wait for 10.3.2
    So you have tried this and can say positively that it doesn't work,
    04-12-15 02:05 PM

You're are confusing nuke with security wipe. Two totally different things. Please do not chime in if you have no clue what you are talking about.

Via CB10 Rockin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.281
    04-12-15 02:12 PM
    i think arguing with each other about things that have nothing to do with this release it's worthless
    we're here to help each other ,some people have issues some don't ,it's not about who's got the best blackberry
    04-12-15 02:31 PM
    i think arguing with each other about things that have nothing to do with this release it's worthless
    we're here to help each other ,some people have issues some don't ,it's not about who's got the best blackberry
    security wipe and doing a nuke have lots to do with finding and fixes, they both can help with a lot of diff problems, as long as people are willing to try ,
    madh263362 likes this.
    04-12-15 02:35 PM
    from what i've seen q10 it's got a lot of issues with or without sec wipe
    and it's got no issues running 10.2
    04-12-15 02:41 PM
    from what i've seen q10 it's got a lot of issues with or without sec wipe
    I had the Q10 and never had one issue, and i didn't say sec wipe, it is different from a nuke and a security wipe,
    I think there is more problems because a lot of people did the OTA , and it was a big jump in the OS and the settings and items are totally different , i believe when a jump that big comes you should always do a security wipe or at least load it via autoloader.
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    04-12-15 02:46 PM
    what about most people that don't open crackberry how they suppose to know?
    theoretically ota should work for everybody the same practically it doesn't,that's hardware issue
    04-12-15 02:48 PM
    what about most people that don't open crackberry how they suppose to know?

Yes i totally agree with that, but i always go to the most popular sites for which ever device i use.
    PS: spread the word this is a great site, with a lot of smart people to help.
    rbtg and blackbird666 like this.
    04-12-15 02:58 PM
408 ... 7891011 ...