05-07-15 04:38 PM
408 ... 45678 ...
tools
    I know it's too early but from what I can see battery is amazing !
    Yes very good for me also.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2726. And loving it.
    blackbird666 likes this.
    04-11-15 04:00 PM
    Incomming call vibrations are finally gone.
    Wait for a couple of days.. Don't reboot your phone.. then check whether that the call vibrate issue is gone.

I too thought that the issue is gone, although its there, after 2-3 days of use without reboot. A reboot temporarily fixes it.
    04-11-15 04:01 PM
    Lift to wake is still always active, even when turned off in settings. Same with the previous OS. Present while using autoloaders or non destructive on passport, did not check z10 yet.

Posted via CB10
    For what it's worth I haven't noticed this issue on my Classic with 10.3.1.2708, I wonder if perhaps it's an issue specific to the Passport? I haven't bothered moving to 10.3.1.2726 since everything is working fine on the current OS...
    04-11-15 04:07 PM
    I just updated my Z30 (VZW) and the keyboard is still making keytone sounds even when it's set to off.

Lag on call screen seems about the same so far also.
    Can you restore texts using 3rd party apps?

Any issues with text messages not coming in/going out?
    04-11-15 04:11 PM
    Maybe I shouldn't tell you about this thread then:
    Accounts Cleaner Utility. - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    Ahhh good to know that actually exists now. I figured it was hidden account data that was conflicting.
    TonyGman likes this.
    04-11-15 04:12 PM
    on a normal profile, even with the slider set to nothing, there is still a kb sound. I have it in the last two OSes.
    What about Vibrate and Silent?
    04-11-15 04:16 PM
    Can you restore texts using 3rd party apps?

Any issues with text messages not coming in/going out?
    I am also on a VZW Z30. Yes, TXT messages can be restored with 3rd party tools (SMS Backup), and so far my TXT's have been coming and going fine all day.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 04:17 PM
    I am also on a VZW Z30. Yes, TXT messages can be restored with 3rd party tools (SMS Backup), and so far my TXT's have been coming and going fine all day.

Posted via CB10
    Sweet. Any other irks? Keyboard silent with Vibrate/Silent mode? I'm hoping that bug only affects Normal mode
    04-11-15 04:22 PM
    I think this OS version is pretty amazing when It comes to battery life. I've been using my Passport almost non stop since updating via Sachesi. After 24 hours of heavy usage my phone is still alive. I have 9% left. Everything works smooth and fluid. Loving this update so far.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 04:22 PM
    Sweet. Any other irks? Keyboard silent with Vibrate/Silent mode? I'm hoping that bug only affects Normal mode
    Yes, on the silent profiles it is silent. It also seems to me to be a little more faint on normal profiles, but still audible. This will be fixed in a future build, as BlackBerry has already acknowledged the bug and checked in a fix in their bug tracking system. When we will get a build that includes that fix is anyone's guess.

If you use VZW VVM, you will need a workaround to get it functioning. I have mine working. Everything seems to be fine. The only thing I have not confirmed for myself yet is the call answer delay. Don't know if that is still there. All in all, I'll be keeping this on my phone until something better pops up. It seems pretty solid.

Posted via CB10
    dsquared2 likes this.
    04-11-15 04:29 PM
    Good to see Blackberry is improving and new app list of 50+ is impressive. I am running 10.3.1.2582 on passport SQW100-1, I really don't have any issues on this one except call pickup is laggy and screen illumination sensor is slow as well. But the app ring volumes have been epic on 2582 for me and nothing like pansy weepies from past many updates. I am often out in noisy surroundings and will not update this one (did not playout with last update as well) if app notification volume has taken a hit again. Anyone noticed improvement on call pickup screen lag?
    04-11-15 04:42 PM
    Yes, on the silent profiles it is silent. It also seems to me to be a little more faint on normal profiles, but still audible. This will be fixed in a future build, as BlackBerry has already acknowledged the bug and checked in a fix in their bug tracking system. When we will get a build that includes that fix is anyone's guess.

If you use VZW VVM, you will need a workaround to get it functioning. I have mine working. Everything seems to be fine. The only thing I have not confirmed for myself yet is the call answer delay. Don't know if that is still there. All in all, I'll be keeping this on my phone until something better pops up. It seems pretty solid.

Posted via CB10
    Sweet, thanks Been on 10.2.1 same build since September waiting for the text back up bug to be fixed and SMS/MMS to come in and out with no hitch (when I was on early 10.3.1, people thought I was ignoring their texts!)
    04-11-15 04:43 PM
    is there like a changelog or a list of all the apps that have been updated?
    04-11-15 05:23 PM
    Downloaded 2726 . Didn't find any improvements or innovation over 2708. Old wine in new bottle!!
    Finding & Fixed for OS 10.3.1.2726 ( SR 10.3.1.1877) ‎-img_20150412_014639.png

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-11-15 05:50 PM
    It's very solid in my books. Perhaps a few bugs that only affect a small minority based on their particular use-case, but there's nothing unusual about that.
    Seems like you read first and last page only of your books. Actually you and few other people on CB never have any issues with any BB10 release, beta, leak or official, even when bugs are officially acknowledged and documented by BlackBerry and reported from many users. You have no issues whatsoever on 10.3.2 beta leak too, it's amazing, even with empty system files here and there. Everything, absolutely everything works perfectly smooth for you and you stop by every single thread with issues discussions to assure everyone that the problem is mostly user related and BlackBerry development is more than perfect. Why?

I see exactly the same bugs in this release as in 2708 (Z10 STL100-3), nothing is fixed, just version number is higher. Waste of time to test it.
    ivak110 likes this.
    04-11-15 06:03 PM
    Seems like you read first and last page only of your books. Actually you and few other people on CB never have any issues with any BB10 release, beta, leak or official, even when bugs are officially acknowledged and documented by BlackBerry and reported from many users. You have no issues whatsoever on 10.3.2 beta leak too, it's amazing, even with empty system files here and there. Everything, absolutely everything works perfectly smooth for you and you stop by every single thread with issues discussions to assure everyone that the problem is mostly user related and BlackBerry development is more than perfect. Why?

I see exactly the same bugs in this release as in 2708 (Z10 STL100-3), nothing is fixed, just version number is higher. Waste of time to test it.
    I totally agree with Conite , it is mostly user error as everyone wants to upgrade via sachesi or restore with link, I've loaded every single leak via auto loader and never ever have as many problems as I read in the forums,
    people expect to do a big upgrade in OS and want to restore the settings and crap from the old of course they won't work.
    Chris Degroote and D3C0D3R like this.
    04-11-15 06:14 PM
    I totally agree with Conite , it is mostly user error as everyone wants to upgrade via sachesi or restore with link...
    What about people like me who use their BlackBerry devices just to test new BB10 releases, do a clean installation with no restore whatsoever, don't install any 3rd party apps... and still see same bugs mentioned about 1000 times here on CB in over 100 threads? I'm pretty sure I can show Conite the bugs on his own device, but then the answer will be "those are some small details only, not important". Phone call delay is still there, call answer delay is still there. Main phone functions are still broken, sorry.
    jverdera likes this.
    04-11-15 06:23 PM
    What about people like me who use their BlackBerry devices just to test new BB10 releases, do a clean installation with no restore whatsoever, don't install any 3rd party apps... and still see same bugs mentioned about 1000 times here on CB in over 100 threads? I'm pretty sure I can show Conite the bugs on his own device, but then the answer will be "those are some small details only, not important".
    What device, I'm running this on my passport , no android apps , I use it for email,msg,BBM, surfing and crap. And this OS is rock solid as was 2708 , not one problem,

what bugs, have you ever nuked to make sure your starting off with a clean slate.
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    04-11-15 06:26 PM
    What device...
    Really? Is this how you read "the books". The device is mentioned in my post, you even quoted it, in my signature also. No wonder you pay no attention to details when assessing an OS.

have you ever nuked to make sure...
    No need to "nuke" anything to make clean OS installation.
    04-11-15 06:38 PM
    Really? Is this how you read "the books". The device is mentioned in my post, you even quoted it, in my signature also. No wonder you pay no attention to details when assessing an OS.

No need to "nuke" anything to make clean OS installation.
    Well if you don't want to try different things stop b1tching and stop reading threads. You obviously seem to know everything so just keep us posted with all your fixes I'm sure they will come flooding in.

Like I read all signatures when looking at emails also.

bungaboy and D3C0D3R like this.
    04-11-15 06:42 PM
    Well if you don't want to try different things...
    What different things? Follow the ridiculous guessing game of people who have no idea how memory chips work? No, thanks.

Every time someone starts a thread for finding and fixes or just to report a bug, few people jump in right away and occupy 50% of all the post explaining how everything is OK, the user is just unfortunate, part of some minority, etc. This is not helping, this is providing misleading information. I'm still asking same question - Why?
    04-11-15 06:58 PM
    Yes very good for me also.

Battery is the same as with other 10.3.1 and 10.2.1. No miracles.
    04-11-15 07:04 PM
    i don't have any issues either with z10-4 vzw ,now it seems that the 2 sec vibration it's gone ,i still think that issues are hardware related or place of manufacturing if the're different
    04-11-15 07:05 PM
    What different things? Follow the ridiculous guessing game of people who have no idea how memory chips work? No, thanks.

Every time someone starts a thread for finding and fixes or just to report a bug, few people jump in right away and occupy 50% of all the post explaining how everything is OK, the user is just unfortunate, part of some minority, etc. This is not helping, this is providing misleading information. I'm still asking same question - Why?
    For me also everything is so good
    Why : cuz u have to tre different ways to install your os
    And if there any bug will talk about it but this thread for personal experiences
    Cheers man with why

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 07:08 PM
    Battery is the same as with other 10.3.1 and 10.2.1. No miracles.
    Not the same at all

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 07:15 PM
408 ... 45678 ...