I am running the leaked OS 10.3.1.2708.

I am not using any SD card in the phone , recently I tried to copy some songs and photos over to my device.

Every time I do so , only the first song or the first 4mb contents get copied and then the copy dialog box gets struck and its getting copied at all.

This is a serious issue for me .Makes me feel worried whether my internal memory got corrupted. I tried to reflash the OS and the issue persists.

can some one guide me as how to resolve it ?

Attachment 350743
    05-02-15 11:21 PM
    Before you start thinking it's your phone, hold on. I tried copying stuff directly from my stupid WIndows 8.1 laptop to my phone and it would stop just like yours!!!!!!!!!!

It's the laptop. It can't keep up with the internal memory!

I have since copied my files to a flash drive and then copied the files from the flash drive to the phone using USBOTG by plugging iit into my phone and those two devices work at the same speed. The laptop would just never finish copying anything. I also found out the 2708 had serious flaws and got off that OS ASAP. I suggest you do the same. Move up to something better. It was bad in so many ways for me.
    05-03-15 09:45 AM